Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
Ҁιяqυє ɖє ϻαscαяα∂є (Need Patrons!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame Chiba

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image

Shoken Yomada

Shoken looked around her new trailer. She knew nobody and she felt so alone because of that. She let her wild red hair out of her ponytail let it comedown to the small of her back. Shoken closed her eyes and sighed, hoping to meet new people. She opened the door of her trailer and looked around. Nobody was around her at this time. She only saw people from a distance. how boring...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image Alli looked up from her salmon, the seasoning lightly sprinkled, the scent tickling her small nose. But, a new, and much more interesting distraction came in. Forgetting her salmon, she let out an excited squeal. Though most squeals sound offensive or overly obnoxious, hers was a perfect, adorable one. She kicked her chair back and enveloped the new girl in a hug. Her big, fresh honey-comb eyes sparkled with excitement. "You could be my sister!! We could be bestest friends forever and ever and ever!" Alli gushed.

~~~~

Alli went on talking. "You gotta sit wif' me! You gotta! I haf'ta get to know you!" she gushed, words pouring out of her angelic little mouth. "I'ma get some food for you, then we can be the bestest friends of forever!" She giggled, her wide, trusting eyes as innocent as a newborn doe's. She held onto the manager's perfectly sculpted hand through her own hand that was cloaked in her too-large salmon colored sleeve. She pulled gently, her small weight less than the managers. She had an eager smile on her face, making Alli seem vulnerable and trustworthy. Which she was, just not the trustworthy part. Suddenly, Alli perked up. "I forgots!" She said, flapping her sleeve to her small pale forehead that was covered by soft salmon bangs. "I didn't intro-dooce mysalf! I'm Alli!!" She said, covering her mouth with both sleeves, which did little to hide her adorable, angelic smile. "You are?" She asked, her high voice bordering on perfect, the mispronounced words and mixed up tenses made her all the more adorable.  

finniii

Salty Genius

ll Angelic Agony ll

Distinct Noob

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:53 am
User Image
{}--Celeste Freeman--{}
All eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Celeste sighed. Silence. "Bast?" She whispered, barely audible. She looked up at him. "Everything OK?"
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

The life I wish to live is a forbidden one.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:27 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Alastor looked on almost bemusingly as the petite young-looking Alliamenijoshiaga approached Loviise. He had put part of his trust on the innocent-looking being whom, he himself alone knew, was really over seven million years old and a hybrid of a few of the small number of elite races that held dominion over the once-actively chaotic, toxically gaseous and explosive Earth years ago. He was quite talented in her crafty powers of swaying emotions and it was one of his easy keys to the success of this circus and many of the things he did, and he thoroughly reveled in such genius talent with her vast past experience.

To him, she was sort of his little pet assistant, though, he knew, Artaxius is quite fervently jealous of the worthiness she held in many matters and jobs over him. In fact, he thought it was amusing how the golden-haired boy took to little Alli, for the man was just as innocent-seeming and cutesy and, just as equally, eager to please Alastor's wants and needs, being that Artie was trusted and easily loved by Erebos, whom took to the easy target of energy with wanting eyes.

[[ I can only be on for about five hours today, at the most. So post! ]]

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:22 am
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡XXXXUser ImageXXXX♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

User Image

Loviise was a bit taken aback, but quickly recovered. She wasn't used to people so easily approaching her, but she couldn't help but smile at the girl. She seemed sweet enough, and her big eyes and small size made Loviise want to wrap her arms around her. She gently set her hands on the girls head and gave her a tender pat. The girl was a bit overbearing, and she couldn't help but she brought a smile to Loviise's cupid's bow mouth. "Th-Thank you, I would like to sit with you. I'm Loviise, as you just heard." She glanced over at Alastor, her brow furrowing. "Alastor, would I be a terrible invasion if I stayed tonight? I'm feeling a bit...Woozy, and I'm not quite sure if I should go anywhere today." She asked, the thought of getting on the boat and something going wrong making her paranoid. Of course, she wouldn't admit that in front of everyone, so she settled with a near-truth instead. Right now, she thought that staying alive was more important than getting to her show that evening, in fact, she didn't even feel like dancing with her troupe anymore. Being here with these people, though unfamiliar, seemed like a much...warmer, happier profession. There was still doubt in her mind, however, and she knew that she would have to leave for the city on the ferry tomorrow at latest. "I hope I won't be a trouble."

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:37 am
User Image Alli giggled and reassured her, "Woo? A trubble? Weally? Nevah!" Alli said, her small voice piquing passionately. Suddenly she glanced at Alastor and raised a small, perfectly curved eyebrow with fine salmon hair. With an angelic giggle she glanced up at Loviise with her bright amber eyes shining like gems of solidified honey. "Woo got a cwrusher!!" She giggled, her perfect voice (and a bit of mind-melding) making Loviise not embarrased, but more of flattered. Alliamnijoshiaga giggled as she heard Alastors thoughts. 7 million and a half she thought to him, making her angelic voice heard in his head.  

finniii

Salty Genius

Gunslinger Retro

Dangerous Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:06 pm

Escalus ... Rezmond

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Shots rang out of the silver-haired man's twin guns as he hit the targets with deadly efficiency. He then pulled out daggers and nailed the targets, smirking to himself. Lost his touch? No way in hell. He spun the pistols around his fingers and holstered them, before covering his bare chest and weapons holster with a red leather coat. He rolled the sleeves up so that they were around his elbows and put his hands in his pockets before turning and leaving his quarters, his jacket fluttering behind him.

His stomach gave a rumble. Gotta grab a bite to eat.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:22 pm
♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣ User Image♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣

User Image

ஜIt's double the giggles and double the grins,
and double the trouble if you're blessed with twins.ஜ

Lyric danced behind Escalus, a sadistically innocent smile adorning her preternaturally beautiful face that was just the mask of a savage beast. Escalus was one of her favorite of the troupe to follow around, besides of course Alastor. He was almost a match for her, and she liked toying with him. A whistle sounded as his own daggers; which he had left embedded in the target, soared towards the back of his head, Lyric hoping that maybe this would be the time that he wouldn't catch them. Of course, though, she was completely positive that day would never come. Escalus just didn't lose his touch. She let out a tinkling giggle as she danced and twirled to his side. "Good morning, Escalus." She chimed.

User Image
XXXX ~Dance along with me and play, The game is about to End~XXXX User Image

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gunslinger Retro

Dangerous Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:39 pm

Escalus ... Rezmond

There was a woosh and a blur of red clothing. The dagger embedded itself within the leather fabric. The owner of the jacket was gone. Escalus had disappeared. A strong, pale arm went around the shoulders of Lyric, and twin pale blue eyes rose to meet her Cyan orbs. A wicked smirk spread on his face. "Well, well, well. If it isn't my favorite Bethlam." He was hunched over to meet her height as he smirked at her. "Still trying to kill me, huh? You know that'll never happen. And besides, even if it does, you'll get bored without me around, won't you? I'd like to believe I would be at least missed a little when I was sent back to Hell."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:11 pm
♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣ User Image♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣♢♠♡♣

User Image

ஜIt's double the giggles and double the grins,
and double the trouble if you're blessed with twins.ஜ

She flashed a grin, revealing tiny, sharpened canines that could rip through flesh in less than a second like a knife through butter. She leaned forward and pressed her lips to his, a small fang nipping his lip and drawing blood. She pulled away moments later, her tongue darting out to collect the blood that had smeared on her lower lip. Her laugh tinkled over his ear-drums as she skipped away. The ribbons had been removed from her hair which now hung in ringlets around her face, and had been placed in his hair which was just long enough to be formed into pigtails. She toyed with him like this often; it was a game they played. They wanted to see just who would fall for it first. "Thanks for the snack." She called.

User Image
XXXX ~Dance along with me and play, The game is about to End~XXXX User Image

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:08 pm
User Image
Erazybeth Crimme
User Image

Beth glanced at the clock. She still had eons before the show, but her fears were assailing her again and this time not even Neal could shake them off. She had to go back and find out if she still had a job. It was useless to pretend anymore. Besides, she wasn't the kind to stall. She sighed. "I'm afraid we'll have to continue this another time." She said, standing reluctantly. "Despite the brevity, I did have a good time." She gave a small smile before walking back to the fairgrounds. She wandered the grounds, looking for Alastor. It was the last thing she wanted to do. Which was why she needed to do it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:17 pm
Ayame Chiba

Ayame's eyes started to droop after a long day of running. She had to constantly slap herself awake and even fell over a couple of times. Her ears twitched and she started to slow down. She knew she would have to rest. She sighed annoyed at herself. She closed her eyes as she flopped down on the ground like a wolf. Then she slept. In the morning she stood up stretched her legs and continued running. She wondered how long it would take for her to reach this place. How was she even supposed to know what it looked like? I guess thats what the trail is for huh? She shook her head awake and she kept running smelling the ground every now and then in order to check if she was on the right trail. A couple of times Ayame had to retrace her steps because she lost the trail. But it rarely happened.

Ayame Chiba

Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games