Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Dirge of the Broken Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:37 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

Green ecto plasma dripped onto the floor suddenly and started to drip in a trail towards where Xena and Raph were. It didn't seem to be dripping from the sealing but rather from mid air.
Xena: Noticing the ectoplasma, she looks at Raph for a moment. "Looks like we've got an injured ghost." She said before looking back at where the ectoplasma is. "Show yourself. No harm will come to you."

@ Syra: Carbuncle: He would watch the small flame float there for a good while before it would slowly disappear.

The room started to become increasingly cold as the ghost started to manifest it's self.
Xena: She felt the room becoming cold, though it didn't bother her. Her attention was the ghost that was starting to manifest itself.

@ Syra: Carbuncle: "I saw a small flame over there." He said.

A black substance flew at Xena, if it touched her it would burn like acid.
Xena: She moves to dodge the black substance. "What is that?" She asked.

@ Syra: Carbuncle: "No..I think it doesn't want to reveal itself." He said before looking to Syra. "What about that one you sensed before? Is it still there?"

More of the black liquid shot out towards Xena.

Raph moved between Xena and the substance. It hit Raph's arm as he held it in front of his face, and ate through the skin and muscle underneath.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:49 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

The room started to become increasingly cold as the ghost started to manifest it's self.
Xena: She felt the room becoming cold, though it didn't bother her. Her attention was the ghost that was starting to manifest itself.

@ Syra: Carbuncle: "No..I think it doesn't want to reveal itself." He said before looking to Syra. "What about that one you sensed before? Is it still there?"

Raph moved between Xena and the substance. It hit Raph's arm as he held it in front of his face, and ate through the skin and muscle underneath.
Xena: She was about to move again, but noticed that Raph had moved in between her and the substance. "Looks like some form of acid." She said as she looks to the ghost, though she had yet to make out who the ghost is. "Is this your power, ghost?"

@ Syra: Carbuncle: He as well looks at the direction where Syra was pointing her gun at. "We have no intention of harming you. We just want answers."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:55 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She was about to move again, but noticed that Raph had moved in between her and the substance. "Looks like some form of acid." She said as she looks to the ghost, though she had yet to make out who the ghost is. "Is this your power, ghost?"

@ Syra: Carbuncle: He as well looks at the direction where Syra was pointing her gun at. "We have no intention of harming you. We just want answers."

??: A strangled cry as if someone trying to hold back a sob, could be heard. More green ecto dripped onto the floor as a light purple wisp like form started to float together in the middle of the room. Then in the spot, bits of the black substance began to drip and hit the floor with a hiss as it started to eat through the floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:06 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Syra remained still, hardly a muscle moving, her eyes trying to discern the space the ghost was taking up, but she was at a severe disadvantage, having never met a ghost before... or so she knew, without a full memory. "This gun is only aimed at you as a precaution," she spoke aloud. "Call it self-defense. We just want to speak with you and find out what is going on around here."  

Mikajo

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:09 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H

??: A strangled cry as if someone trying to hold back a sob, could be heard. More green ecto dripped onto the floor as a light purple wisp like form started to float together in the middle of the room. Then in the spot, bits of the black substance began to drip and hit the floor with a hiss as it started to eat through the floor.
She watches a moment, examining the black substance before looking at the wisp form. "Donnie?" She said, having the feeling that it might be Donnie since the Donnie she knew back home had those same tears when he became a ghost.

@ Syra: Carbuncle: "I'm beginning to think the ghosts are frightened." He said as he watches Syra.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:15 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She watches a moment, examining the black substance before looking at the wisp form. "Donnie?" She said, having the feeling that it might be Donnie since the Donnie she knew back home had those same tears when he became a ghost.

@ Syra: Carbuncle: "I'm beginning to think the ghosts are frightened." He said as he watches Syra.

??: A moan come from the wisp, sad and low as a bit of wisp, like an arm and hand, pointed towards Xena as if wanting to take her hand.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Mikajo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:17 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Pursing her lips, eyebrows scrunched in frustration, she slowly lowered her gun to her side, never taking her eyes off the space of air. "But what could be frightening them?" she murmured, trying to think.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:01 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

??: A moan come from the wisp, sad and low as a bit of wisp, like an arm and hand, pointed towards Xena as if wanting to take her hand.
Xena: "I know your power...You would try to have me feel misery because you have felt sadness in your lifetime." She said before moving her hand away.

@ Syra: Carbuncle: "Might be because myself and Xena are kitsune, though Xena is a hybrid."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Mikajo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:08 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "I know your power...You would try to have me feel misery because you have felt sadness in your lifetime." She said before moving her hand away.

@ Syra: Carbuncle: "Might be because myself and Xena are kitsune, though Xena is a hybrid."

"I take it ghosts and kitsune don't agree with each other then?" Syra eventually turned her gaze away, eyes turning toward the tree she had been near earlier. She seemed to be thinking of the vision, the wisp of memory she had now, trying to remember why she remembered that certain event. What had happened? And how was she a part of it?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:24 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I take it ghosts and kitsune don't agree with each other then?" Syra eventually turned her gaze away, eyes turning toward the tree she had been near earlier. She seemed to be thinking of the vision, the wisp of memory she had now, trying to remember why she remembered that certain event. What had happened? And how was she a part of it?
Carbuncle: "You can say that...we devour them, though I've never once devoured a ghost before. Neither did Xena for obvious reasons." He said before looking to the tree then back at Syra. "Remember something?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:25 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Izzat.......really Donnie?" he asked. He had been standing stunned to silence ever since Xena had called the wisp Donnie.

It made a sad noise, then heard Raph and started towards him, holding it's hand out in an almost pleading manner.

He started to reach back out towards his brother.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:30 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Carbuncle: "You can say that...we devour them, though I've never once devoured a ghost before. Neither did Xena for obvious reasons." He said before looking to the tree then back at Syra. "Remember something?"

"I remember being here before, with a young boy.... I was younger too. We were having fun, and then....." She trailed off, lost in thought.  

Mikajo

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:22 am
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Izzat.......really Donnie?" he asked. He had been standing stunned to silence ever since Xena had called the wisp Donnie.

It made a sad noise, then heard Raph and started towards him, holding it's hand out in an almost pleading manner.

Xena: "Could be." She said. "The Donnie in my home dimension had become a ghost as well, though at first he didn't have any emotions. He continuously shed these black tears that would burn anything like an acid. One of his powers is that he can make anyone feel misery."

@ Syra: Carbuncle: "So this ghost could be that boy you remembered, correct?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:28 am
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Could be." She said. "The Donnie in my home dimension had become a ghost as well, though at first he didn't have any emotions. He continuously shed these black tears that would burn anything like an acid. One of his powers is that he can make anyone feel misery."

"Maybe..." she coincided, before glancing back at Carbuncle. "But the memory is at least six years ago. Why would he still be here? And...." Her eyes narrowed unseeing at a random spot. "How was he killed?"  

Mikajo

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:32 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He shook his head as he reached out to take the wisp's outstretched hand. Once he did it was almost like being punched in the gut as he was bombarded with a jumble of emotions and visions he couldn't make out.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff