Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply :~Role playing:~
█ ▌ ▐<3 My Prince Charming (SasuNaru)+Other pairings<3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:11 pm
User Image

Kiba looked at his friend curiously before yelping as an obi was pulled tightly around his waist.

"I didn't see him- but I DO know he's coming..! I was in the room when we received a letter from Mrs. Uchiha saying they will 'certainly attend', which is Uchiha speech for 'I'll make sure we are ALL there'... Why?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:36 pm
(Ok, I'm in a writing mood today, so sorry if I write too much! I've just pushed it forward to Naruto and Kiba heading downstairs- [figured the conversation should be kept secret for now- or we can always just skip back to it whenever!] So here it is~)

User Image

Neji sat patiently talking to Namikaze Minato for what seemed like ages- and all for the prize of catching a glimpse of the brown haired mutt looking every bit the interesting train wreck he normally does.

But, much to the pale eyed teens surprise, he was greeted with not only the highly entertaining brunette, but also Naruto, the son of Kushina and Minato.

Neji chuckled in amusement as he watched the now extremely feminine looking dog lover fiddling with the short black and red kimono he sported, and noted that both the young males looked as though they had stepped right out of an expensive picture frame.

'Good.' Neji thought to himself as he stood with Minato to go greet the two, 'All the more reason for me to point the obvious out to him. This should be enjoyable.'

As he walked over, he first took Naruto's hand and placed a light kiss upon it before bowing,
"Naruto."

Then, turning to look at the Inuzuka before him with a light, haughty smirk, Neji took up his hand in the same way he had Naruto's and dipped his head to the brunette as well,
"Kiba-chan."

The male before him snatched his hand back and growled ferociously, getting ready to strangle the man before him, until Minato intervened and wrapped an arm around his shoulders.
"My my Kiba! Who would have thought that you would actually look good in something my wife picked out for you!"

While the blonde man stood there laughing merrily at his own joke, everyone else gulped as the lady of the house, Kushina, was now standing right behind him with a killing aura- her hair flailing about condescendingly.

After a short pause at seeing the others faces, a gulp in fear exited Minato's mouth as he slowly swiveled around,
"H-hi hunny..!"

The woman's glare intensified, making Minato chuckle nervously,
"I-it was just a joke dear! Everything you choose always looks amazing on anyone! ...I'm just going to go grab some punch now~!"

And with that, the older blond man took off with a lightening speed he was well known for, his angry wife chasing after him right on his heels.

(And this leaves room for several conversations to take place! XD)  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:43 pm
LOL!!! Poor Kiba xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:03 pm
xXSakura-chanxX67
LOL!!! Poor Kiba xd

He shall never get a break~ X3  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:07 pm
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
LOL!!! Poor Kiba xd

loll You're so evil xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:11 pm
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
LOL!!! Poor Kiba xd

loll You're so evil xd

Yep! XD And setting up for a potential side couple~
(Cause I'm bored and think they'd make one hilarious couple! Just think Kiba comes running into a room begging to hide him and dives behind a desk- and in comes Neji not a minute later asking where the brunette 'mutt' went since Neji finds him just so entertaining~ It's more of a comic relief couple at the moment, but who knows what could happen! XD )  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:13 pm
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
LOL!!! Poor Kiba xd

loll You're so evil xd

(Cause I'm bored and think they'd make one hilarious couple! Just think Kiba comes running into a room begging to hide him and dives behind a desk- and in comes Neji not a minute later asking where the brunette 'mutt' went since Neji finds him just so entertaining~ It's more of a comic relief couple at the moment, but who knows what could happen! XD )
lol You're making me fall in love with NejiKiba lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:18 pm
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
LOL!!! Poor Kiba xd

loll You're so evil xd

YES!!! (Cheers and gets stared at by several people) Sweet~ I like it when I create entertaining couple choices! XD I'm glad you like them! heart [It's kind of my forte creating serious characters with funny quirks! I'm not good at straight up serious characters! ]  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:22 pm
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
LOL!!! Poor Kiba xd

loll You're so evil xd

YES!!! (Cheers and gets stared at by several people) Sweet~ I like it when I create entertaining couple choices! XD I'm glad you like them! heart
xd I'm glad I do too xd Time to find some pics loll  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:24 pm
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
loll You're so evil xd

YES!!! (Cheers and gets stared at by several people) Sweet~ I like it when I create entertaining couple choices! XD I'm glad you like them! heart

I'm right there with ya! xp Then I'll have something to put up if one of those scenes ever occur to surprise people with "Where the heck did that pic come from?!" XD  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:29 pm
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
loll You're so evil xd

I'm right there with ya! xp Then I'll have something to put up if one of those scenes ever occur to surprise people with "Where the heck did that pic come from?!" XD
LOL!! You should totally do that!! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:30 pm
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
loll You're so evil xd

My search is coming back unsuccessful- I may have just helped spur a new fandom!!! (I know it's probably been done- but it's all in fanfiction XD)  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:39 pm
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
loll You're so evil xd

My search is coming back unsuccessful- I may have just helped spur a new fandom!!! (I know it's probably been done- but it's all in fanfiction XD)
crying Aww, I shall search in photobucket lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:49 pm
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67

I found one! XD I knew ShinoKiba was popular- but how the heck did KankuroKiba get in there?! (Goes deep in thought)...POSSIBLE RIVALS?! (Dies laughing) Oh no, what have I started?! This is going to turn into that comic Naruto Run if I keep this up! xd  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:51 pm
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67

I found one! XD I knew ShinoKiba was popular- but how the heck did KankuroKiba get in there?! (Goes deep in thought)...POSSIBLE RIVALS?! (Dies laughing) Oh no, what have I started?! This is going to turn into that comic Naruto Run if I keep this up! xd
loll! I think it's because Kankuro saved Kiba in valley of the end arc like how Temari and Shikamaru is popular because she saved him xd  
:~Role playing:~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff