Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:24 pm

Fuji no Yuki
Yukikage || Suiton || Fuuton || Taijutsu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Create your own meaning..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fuji finished packing her bags and smiled at her Chuunin assistant that would be filing paper work for her while she was gone. "Make sure you give the Genin of the village missions and keep them busy as planned..." she stated to him and the Chuunin gave a loud hai and bowed to her. "Well, I'm off..." Fuji said as she grabbed her bag and walked out the chamber door and down the hall. Three Chuunin would be following her for her protection. "I can handle myself..." she said to them, but they only said they would protect her no matter what she said. So she sighed and continued with them.

[ Exited to Streets & Paths ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:30 am
User Image
“Would you dare to stand in the way of a Will of Fire?”

Shigeru arrived at the Yukikage's office. He walked up the long staircase that was laid out before the front door. The air was as icy as he remembered. He did not see anyone he knew nearby and immediately thought of Ayaki. Shigeru then concentrated on what he was going to say to the Yukikage. He had been goe for a while and had not accomplished his mission. The only thing he had accomplished was a promotion in rank through the Chunnin exams. Once Shigeru got to the door, he raised his fist and knocked twice, the sound echoing in the grand chamber within.

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:20 pm
Akira walked to the door and knocked, she was kind and courteous to the new village. She would expect the best from then and they should expect the same from her. She looked over the mission scroll and made sure that there was nothing that she was forgetting.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:42 pm

Fuji no Yuki

Fuji arrived back at her office and saw that there were two people here one form her village and other one here from another village. She only passed them to open the door and than notice that there was another individual that was there the Chuunin she left in charge for a bit whom seemed to be rather over worked and stood right away upon her arrival back. "I can never trust that lazy guy..." she said as she put her bag on the floor and walked behind her desk stacked with paperwork and sat down in the chair. She than sent the Chuunin in her office out the door.

"The Two of you enter now while I'm in the mood to hear what you have to say..." she said to the two ninja. She wanted to know what they wanted. She came back from a small trip and had to get somethings done and these two seemed to need something which comes first. "Well, are you going to stand out in the all, I opened the door for you to follow me in so just don't stand out there like children." Fuji stated in a rather rude sounding tone. But whom could blame her, people left paperwork on her desk again.

[ Sorry about the delay ]

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:48 pm
Akira was surprised at the Kage, she had heard that she was a kind woman " Good Day Madame Kage. I'm Akira Hatsumoto from the Leaf. " All the sudden Akira was extremely nervous, she felt like she was starting to shake...which was rare for her " The Hokage would like to hold a tournament of sorts, a show of skill between the two villages. I only come in a show of peace, as the hokage would like this tournament to be. " She bowed after speaking, she looked at her hand...and for a medical ninja...she started to shake alot.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:00 pm

Fuji no Yuki

Fuji looked at the Leaf ninja that had entered and spoke to her. "I see..." she said as she leaned back in her chair and put her left hand on his chin as she thought for a few moments and looked at the Chuunin very closely. "I have one...well maybe a few questions before I make my decision upon this." Fuji stated as she now crossed her arms. "Why should I bother even coming into a Treaty of any kind with your village?" she paused and looked at the Leaf Chuunin. "Not only that why have such a thing to display out villages strength? Are you testing us or is your kage worried we may not be up to his expectations?" she asked as she was now biting at the already nervous ninja in her present.

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:11 pm
Akira gripped her hands together and looked at the Kage " Well, a treaty would be entirely up to you...whom am I to tell you what to do. " She didn't know if the Hokages gesture was pure and she started to question it all together " I am also not sure of the tournament, as I was sent here on only the intention of the Hokage. If there is a conflict, it is in my nature to try and keep the peace. I do not know the intention of the Hokage but me being here is only of the purest. " She released her hands and mentally started to try and calm herself, she always had a problem with her nerves...thus the reason she was only able to really learn offensive medical jutsu.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:21 pm

Fuji no Yuki

Fuji closed her eyes and sighed a bit. "I see.." She than learned forward putting her elbows the her desk and resting her chin on the back of her hands that were now folded together. A few minutes passed and there was nothing but silents. "I will accept the offer of the Hokage, but the number of ninja in the village is currently low so a Tournament may be difficult to do..." she stated as she opened her eyes and was now smiling at the Chuunin. "Also please calm down, you have nothing to worry about." Fuji said as she stood from her desk and walked out from behind it. "My apologizes if I made you uncomfortable, I tend not to be too social and as you can see paperwork on makes my mood worst at times." she said with a smile on her face. She was trying to lessen the tense atmosphere she seemed to have created.

Fuji was now infront of her desk leaning on it as she was talking. "Is there any thing I need to sign with a seal?" Fuji asked as she had her arms crossed again.

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:27 pm
" No worries Madame Kage, I completely understand. My nerves have hindered me from learning Healing Medical Jutsu, it's just something that I have to deal with. " She laughed and bowed to the Kage, she started to feel alittle bit better and knew that she would have to just be herself. She looked around the office and back at the Kage " The Hokage trusted me, there is nothing is sign...just my word. " She laughed and realized that she only had her mission scroll as proof of the hokages word. She walked and handed mit to the Yukikage " This is the mission scroll containing everything that we briefly talked about, he's soo weird. "

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:12 am
User Image

Before he could ask who the decorated woman was, she was already opening the door to the Yukikage's office. Shigeru stood confused as the woman took a seat at the desk. She called for them to enter but Shige was too shocked to move. The young Leaf shinobi that had come after him and easily entered. It seemed that she already knew about the new Kage. Where is Crisis? What happened while I was gone? Shigeru then cautiously stepped into the office, staying behind just a bit as the Leaf ambassador explained her mission. Shigeru's eyes didn't stray from the shinobi in the Yukikage's desk. If she is truly the new Yukikage, I can't show my ignorance of her post or she will surely reprimand me fro my extended absence. Shigeru thought to himself before he realized that the Leaf shinobi was actually proposing a treaty from her Kage. A treaty? Why?[/] Shigeru was even more surprised to find that the Yukikage agreed to it after Yukigakure had been neutral so long. It had been the wishes of Crisis, the original Yukikage, to keep the village out of harm by staying neutral and out of war. SHigeru already did not like the Yukikage and the new Yukigakure she was planning to create.

|| --- ||

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:39 am

Fuji no Yuki

Fuji took the scroll. She than began to open it and read it. "I see...this is all the proper papers here..." she said as she was still looking i over quite a bit to see if it was his hand writing and concluding it looked like the real deal. "Well you must be tired from traveling from such a long distance and into such a cold climate area, please take time to look around the village and relax." She said as she closed the scroll and tired it again offering it back to her. "I will have things ready to get going sooner or later..." Fuji said meaning she would head to Konoha with the Leaf Chuunin, just allow her some time to get a few things done.

Fuji than noticed the shinobi that was of here village that was still standing there. "Would you be Shigeru?" she asked with a straight look upon her face. "If so I will keep a long story short, Crisis was replaced not by me but by a Genin Kage named Osaki no Neko for a short time, but that he disappeared and the advisers of this village chose me to be the new Yukikage." he paused for a few moments to stand from her lean on the front of the desk and cross her arm, placing her hand near the joint of her extended one that was offering the Chuunin back her mission scroll. "If you have a problem with me as your kage than please by all means say what you want to say and get it over with. I don't need a mission jeopardized because of emotions and feelings getting in the way." he stated as she held her straight face at her him. Fuji was here to do the job not get others acceptance or approval. There is always going to be a kage in history that is hated.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:33 am
" That would be much appricated Madame Kage. " She bowed and headed for the door, the younger shinobi that waslked in the door wasn't ugly by no means. She stepped to the side and let him pass her...so that she would have a good look at him. She then turned and exited, she didn't want to interrupt an obviously interverted village conversation.

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:10 am
User Image

User Image
Yukigakure || Puppeteer || Genin

┌─────────────────────────────────┐

Yukigakure... It was nice to be home. Decent weather here. Mitsuhide rode on her back the entire way and was not too much of a nuisance. His armor was the only part of him that weighed her down at all. The armor and the weapons. Now, she had arrived home. Proudly, she stood up straight and the snow covered wind blew through her hair. Her normal garments was a sleeveless top and light pants, which many would think ridiculous in this weather. But when you are born with snow in your blood, it is not as ridiculous. All her life, she had lived here. She loved it. Somewhere in the back of her mind, Miyuki wondered how her parents were doing. Truthfully, she hadn't really seen them since she went off to the academy. They cared about her, but at the same time seeing them would only bring back memories of her past. And that was something that Miyuki did not want. If she was reminded of her past... Miyuki didn't want to think about the possibility of bailing out and going to live a mediocre life. All her childhood she resigned herself to that life, and now she wanted to do something fantastic.

First she had to receive her headband. The very idea of getting the headband thrilled her. It would mean that she was a ninja, and she could begin training with Mitsuhide to become stronger. Together, they would grow. No matter what happened, no matter how many other puppets Miyuki created, she would always keep Mitsuhide by her side. Even now, she carried Mitsuhide on her back, approaching the Kage's Office. As she approached, another ninja was exiting. Obviously not from the Yukigakure village, because Miyuki had grown up here and made a point to learn most if not all the important ninjas around here. Still, as they passed each other they briefly made eye contact before Miyuki approached the door and prepared herself to open it and speak with the Kage. As she prepared to open it, she heard talking on the other side. Would it be rude to interrupt? It would probably be more rude to appear as though she was spying on the conversation outside.

Lightly, Miyuki knocked on the door with two knuckles. "Excuse me." she said simply as she waited outside the door. Miyuki held the puppet with her arms below his legs and his head and arms hanging limply over her shoulder. With the armor and clothing and mask covering every inch of the puppet, it appeared as though she was carrying a corpse around with her. In this situation, Miyuki thought it would be appropriate to wait to be addressed before saying anything more; if she was interrupting then it may be in her best interest to "hide" in a corner until they were finished. Or would a self-introduction and entrance be appropriate? No, the Kage probably knew who she was and if she was interrupting something that would be rude. Thus for now Miyuki simply waited outside to be allowed entrance.

The entire room was tense... Miyuki could feel that much. Possibly her presence would relieve some tension? Probably not. Miyuki was not the type of person to be the tension reliever. She was the type of person who would have no effect on the tension, positive or negative. Once more, Miyuki adjusted Mitsuhide on her shoulder. Nerves were getting to her. "You nervous, too, Mitsuhide?" she whispered at the puppet. With one hand, she moved his head so that he would nod to what she was saying. Then she let her hand drop and shivered. That was the single creepiest thing she had ever done, and Miyuki vowed to not talk to her puppet again. At the same time, to most it would appear even creepier to most others due to Mitsuhide's human corpse appearance.

└─────────────────────────────────┘

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:25 pm
User Image

The Yukikage had dealt with the matter of Konoha's treaty in a respectable way and now only the Yukikage and Shigeru stood in the office. Shigeru became collected at the words of the Yukikage. She knew who he was which meant she was formidably informed. I'll be damned before I allow emotions to affect the mission.. "I am loyal to the mission." Shigeru began, his voice deeper than it had been the last time he left the village. Any expression of hesitation or doubt now gone. "Above all, I am loyal to the Yukikage." Whoever it may be. Shigeru said sternly, his expression solid. "Shigeru Senju, reporting for next assignment."

|| --- ||

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:32 pm
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Ayaki walked along the path outside the Kage's building, not concerned with the looks the guards were giving her. Her hair was quite a mess from sleeping at the restaurant for a few hours and she had dark circles under her eyes. She looked like a mess and the guards would have removed her but for the weapons she carried and the flack jacket she wore, indicating her rank as chuunin I'm missing my shoes. Damn... Aya stared at her bare feet, not really feeling the cold and she took a seat at the steps to deal with the issue. She wasn't going to go inside because she had no business with the Kage and Ayaki had no intention of dealing with anyone who might be waiting inside. She started wrapping her feet in some spare bandages she'd shoved in her bag, not worried about where her shoes had gone. Her appearance, despite her clean clothes, made her seem homeless with a thick kimono that was too big for her and the wrappings on her hands and feet. Her feet wrapped and now warm, Ayaki stood and moved a few feet away, pausing to kneel over what appeared to be a small mouse. It was struggling in the snow and she scooped it up, holding it close to her throat to warm the freezing thing "Poor mouse...you've lost your home, haven't you? I've lost something too...Poor thing..." she whispered to the mouse as it breathed and shivered in her hands. Looking up at the kage's office, she seemed to be waiting for something to happen.

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games