Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Humid Bay ][ Village Gates [GATES CLOSED TO OUTSIDERS] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:43 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Haki stumbled back out of grabbing range with enough quick steps to indicate he was used to being grabbed like that. As Toki was scooped up, she didn't freak quite as bad but did stiffen just slightly "We're not from any village...we're from a little town outside of Kumogakure. The caravans always stop through but this was a new one...we didn't think they would object to the tax we have. It wasn't even that much money either....stiff jerks. Anyway, on top of refusing the tax, they took supplies without paying." she mumbled, looking over to Haki who was kneeling to scoop up her sister. The little girl nuzzled into his neck as Toki continued "Our mother was....was killed when she tried to stop them from leaving." Real grief choked her voice and she swallowed "We had to run or they would have killed us too. Haki helped us escape, even though he left his mother behind. Our father said he would come find us when it was safe..." she stopped talking, bringing her hands up to wipe at tears that burned cold down her cheeks "We came here because it was safer." Haki filled in as Toki took control of her emotions. He walked over to Marco, holding little Chia (his nickname for the younger sister), and stopped a few feet from the other male. He didn't get too close though, eying the other with practiced weariness as he spoke to Kenji "If we'd gone to Kumogakure...the caravan would have just followed us in. They can't get across the water with their wagons. Or through the snow...." As Marco allowed them in, Haki gave Toki a nervous look and followed, keeping a tight grip on little Chia "Thank you so much." Toki squirmed out of Kenji's grip, bobbing her head to hide the tears still on her cheeks and followed Haki at a dash.

((Exits w/Marco))

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:53 pm
User Image
Ayane ❈ Suiton ❈ Katon ❈ Genin

Mou yukiba ga nai wa kono koi no netsuryou
Now there's no where to go, in the heart of this love

xxxxxxKenji nodded and let the girls down from her cuddly clutch before following to the apartments. "Your father will be happy you two are safe." She told the girls.
[/exit]

Chakra ❈ 220/220 ❈ Sensor ❈ Yukikagure

Haiiro no kumo MONOKURO no kensou
Gray clouds, monochrome bustles, sunlight cast shadows, dusk is changing it's color

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:00 am
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki returned from his patrol and spoke with the guards at the gate, he said two genin came in with 3 children. This was a bit odd for Akatsuki why would the genin have 3 children with them. Unfortunately he had more important things to do then chase after some genin. He continued standing guard over the gates watching those who passed by.

- AC:10100 Ryo:7250 -
___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:30 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ EX-Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ King of Flames ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1370

Kein landed with a thud as he rolled a couple times and landed on his back face up in the snow. His armor was covered in streaks of his own blood as it ran from a cut above his eyes. He had several more upon his body but none that were to major just bad enough to bleed. He lay there for a moment then suddenly began to laugh. He had done it, he had gotten his children away from kumogakure permanently. Where they could grow up away from the plotting and fascinations of the Raikage. His laughter died down as the pain in his chest returned. He decided it was best to just lay there until one of the shinobi inside the gates allowed him entrance. He knew his daughters were already inside with haki. Not only could he feel them but he could see the trails their signatures left.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:49 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki was waiting by the gates when he a anbu gave him a report of a man seen by a patrol laying in the snow covered in blood laughing. He followed the anbu and arrived at the scene. He cautiously approached Kein. He noticed how he was bleeding everywhere. His battle armor gave off that he was a shinobi. He could feel an incredible amount of power from him he had to be very careful."State your name and your business in our land."The blood and hair hid the mans face from being properly identified and Though the man seemed like he was dying Akatsuki had to discern his intentions before proceeding.

___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:00 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ EX-Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ King of Flames ۞

Keins eyes were shut and he considered deactivating his sharingan but decided against it as he wiped the blood from his eyes and squinted as his eyes adjusted to the brightness of the area. He smirked and said," My name if you must know is Kein. I am here to link up with the three kids that arrived before me and speak to your Kage. I have information for him." He relaxed as the wind blew his hair about.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:35 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki froze when he heard his name, he had heard the name before during his training. Upon looking at his eyes he confirmed who this man was...Kein Uchiha. He was a sannin from Kumo, he wondered though why the man was so beaten and bloody. Then his next bit of information made him think. Could the kids he spoke of be the ones that his genin let in? Who else could it be? He turned to the Anbu with him and ordered them to report to the Yukikage. They nodded and headed off while another two went to help Kein."We will be taking you to the hospital as it seems your are in need of treatment. The Yukikage has been informed of your arrival, I believe the three children you speak of are already within the village walls and will be located as well." Akatsuki stood behind kein while the others carried him."Just so you know, if you attempt to try anything I won't hesitate to attack you despite your sannin status."Kein would have to know that not everything was as it seemed. And being cautious or paranoid is what kept many shinobi alive, you didn't live long rushing into battle headstrong. And with that they exited to the hospital
[Exit to hospital]

___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:44 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled a bit as he raised his hand in a thumbs up signaling he agreed with it all. He had no intention of causing trouble in fact it was just the opposite. His arm fell upon his stomach and closed his eyes. He couldnt care less if he died right now. He had come away scott free as far as he was concerned. His daughters were free and he had haki to look after them.

[exit ]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:44 am
| Kumogakure | Jounin | Ninjutsu Sensor | OININ Apprentice |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

A cyclone of snow kicked up just outside of the gates. The snow cascaded down and Dai stood with both hands holding the left strap of her pack. She exhaled before looking at the gates. Dai couldn't help but to smile, she had now been to all the villages. Yuki was the last on her list to go too. First thing was first, She had to go speak to the Kage. Notifying them that she was there to bring a Rogue and three children back to Kumo. "Piece of cake, right?" She thought to herself and she looked around for an Anbu or someone to lead her to the Kage's. Dai calmly stood in place as she waited for someone to greet her.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 8,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:37 pm
The anbu hidden above the gates looked at the women at the gates. Seeing the Kumo headband one anbu turned to the other and vanished. The other anbu then appeared before Daitomi."State your name, rank and business in our village."  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:26 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai raised her yes to the ANBU that addressed her. "My name is Daitomi. I'm a Jounin from Kumo. I'm here on an important mission from the Raikage Kinpaku. I must speak to your Kage to inform them of this mission." She said in a profession manner. "I don't wish to cause trouble. But it is important that the Yukikage knows."

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:21 pm
The anbu just looked at Daitomi as she spoke listening intently. She wanted to speak to the Yukikage about something. No doubt about Kein Uchiha who showed up on their door steps only a while ago. But he caught onto something that she said at the end."He knows?"He asked her."What kind of mission is this exactly?"He asked the foreign shinobi. She should expect that they wouldn't allow her entry so easily. Kumo and Yuki are not even allied.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:59 am

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai coaxed her brow at the ANBU. I am going to guess they're here then. She thought with a sigh, Dai began again. "Raikage Kinpaku has assigned me to bring a man named Kein Uchiha and the three children that travel with him back to Kumo. By any means necessary. The Children are harmless but Kein...Kein was declared a rogue. And will stop at nothing to leak information on Kumo." She stared at the Anbu firmly. "If they are here. You're village housing a rogue. And I am the shinobi that is to arrest him and drag hes sorry a** back to Kumo." She told him. "I want no trouble from the Yuki Shinobis. I just want to bring Kein to justice." Dai thought for a moment. "He's a dangerous man and isn't worth to be trusted."

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:59 pm
The anbu looked at Daitomi."If that all we will be glad to pass the message along to the Yukikage, for he is very busy at the moment."The anbu took out a notebook and wrote the message down word for word."Also, the children that you say are traveling with him what are their names and what do they look like?"  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:07 am

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Chunin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:7000 |-| 1500

User Image

Shikatsu got to the gate swiftly and stopped to take a small breath before he set off all the way back to Konoha.[Exit]

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games