Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:09 pm
User Image
Where am I? In Hogsmead, by the music store
Who am I with? Dante
What's my mood? Nervous, scared, a bit floaty, a few ounces of wonder dashed with a pinch of oh god
Who/What's on my mind? Dante...for some reason the notebook is a far far second
What do I want? To just tell him...no matter the conciquences

User Image

With every step his heart pounded. With every breath his heart stopped. The closer he got, the more the albino wanted to run. Why did it seem like Dante was both a mile away and far too close? Xenos didn't know. All he knew is that this was single handedly the hardest and most terrifying thing he'd ever done. And he hadn't even spoken to him yet.

As he got closer, Xenos couldn't help but notice the other's eyes widen. Were they always so green? He felt silly and cheesy with the thoughts running around in his head. But for some reason today, Dante looked amazing. That made it all the harder to come anywhere near him. He looked so fragile. What if he broke him?

Then a startled voice reached his ears and he stopped. Now there wasn't any going back. For a moment he just stood there, his mind at a lost for what to do. Why did it seem like ever since he'd spoken to Professor Wakins only a week ago, that his feelings were more raw? Was it because he'd admitted to someone new what he felt? Alright stop procrastonating. Say something.

"I-I was hoping to find you here." His voice felt muted and harsh to his own ears. Nothing like the soft melody that came from the other. "Dante," Xenos resisted licking his lips a bit. Just saying the other's name made him feel like he was buzzing. "I need to talk to you. Th-There's something...I've been wanting you to know...for a while now. W-Will you listen?"

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:15 pm

User Image

Dante felt as though his chest was going to burst. His heart was racing so hard he could hear it's beating in his ears. The only sound that penetrated that throbbing noise was Xenos sweet soft voice. He almost felt like fainting when the albino spoke. Dante couldn't help but stare in the others eyes as he spoke. His mind went blank and for a moment he did not answer. Finally a rush of noise brought him back to reality." Xenos.." he started by repeating his name. "yes....I..I will listen..there is also something I need....to tell you..." he said as a faint pink blush crept onto his cheeks."Can we speak somewhere more..private" he offered as he searched for a spot for them to speak. As he had offered he prayed to anything and everything he could think of that his legs were working. They were shaking so violently that he wondered if he was gong to be able to even walk.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:45 pm
User Image
Where am I? In an alley near Dominc Maestro's
Who am I with? Dante
What's my mood? I feel like I'm at a cross roads
Who/What's on my mind? can I say it?
What do I want? It's right there

User Image

Xenos smiled softly at Dante's voice and request. "Of course." He answered hoping the nerves stayed out of his voice. Looking around them, Xenos tried to figure out where they could go. Ah...well there was an alley near the shop. With a light motion with his head, Xenos turned walking into it.

To him the sounds seemed softer in between the stone and wood buildings. It both eased him and scared him to be here alone with Dante. And that was just it, he was alone with him. Why did that make him smile and scared at once? These crazy emotions were going to drive him insane. Turning to look at Dante again he felt his mouth go dry. It was now or never.

"S-Since I was the one asked you...I guess I'll go first. Honestly I don't know where to begin...it's been slowing bothering me for a couple of years now. Recently it just started to boil over. I....I just....I-I don't want things to change. Y-You mean alot to me Dante...more then I think you'll ever know." Xenos knew he was dodging what he wanted to say. But he knew if Dante didn't accept this...or at least accept his friendship still....things were going to massively change between them. How was yet to be determined.

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:58 pm

User Image

Dante nodded and followed. Thankfully his legs were working and he didn't fall flat on his face. The silence between the buildings was stifling. It enhanced every sound and he felt that even Xenos may be able to hear the thudding in his chest. From what Xenos had started to say his mind began to race. This almost sounded like a confession! His mouth went dry. He tried to force the sheer bliss climbing in him. If he was wrong then the decent from this would be hard and he didn't know if he could survive such a fall. He opened his mouth but nothing came out. Nervously he cleared his throat."No..X..Xenos I think I do know.." he finally squeezed from his parched mouth. "Ever since I met you...you have captured my attention. You confused me with how much your sheer presence pulled me in. This year...I even found myself not wanting ANYONE to be around you" he said again. His words shaking as badly as his body. He leaned against a wall, his body feeling too weak to hold itself up."I...I heard you singing..." he blushed and looked away,"and I...I almost felt as if you were singing it to me...."he smiled softly as he still had his face turned from Xenos. His smile slowly vanished as his eyes looked a bit crushed. The firm cover of the book pressed on him from his vest underneath the robe. "Xenos..." he trembled and looked at him. "After I went to ..professor Eleri's office..I found..I found something...I meant to take it to you...but..I..I" his words began to tremble more. Before finishing he pulled the tome from his shirt."I fell and it opened..I only read a few pages..I..I am sorry" he said looking down. No longer was he confused or even bothered by the walls that fell when ever he was with Xenos. It felt natural and even better than how he was before him. As if he was floating outside of his body and no longer had control, his mouth opened, and words...words meant for only special people in his life escaped. His mind sped to unnatural speeds as he wondered why the words slipped out. It was such a bad time for them to do so...but non the less they did...

"I love you...Xenos"

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:21 pm
User Image
Where am I? In an alley, I think
Who am I with? My Dante
What's my mood? Thank you god
Who/What's on my mind? I believe Professor Watkins owe me an 'I told you so'
What do I want? Him

User Image

Xenos stood quietly listening to Dante speak. It surprised him to hear what Dante was saying. The Slytherin had been jealous? R-really? His heart was singing. Air caught in his lungs and for a moment his heart stopped. W-Wait did this mean...the albino paused. The mood had shifted a bit.

That notebook held out in the air between them felt bigger then it should've. With a slightly shaky hand he reached out and took it. The familiar worn leather was warm, a wonder to his chiled hands. It was getting cold again. Soon it'd probably start snowing. A smile crossed his face, inside he was happy. It surprised him to say the least to know that his temper didn't flare at Dante's admission of reading some of it. Well they'd have to talk about it eventually. "It's nothing to fret about, Dante. It's fine." Xenos looked up at the other boy.

His heart jumped. D-Did he just say what he thought he did? H-Honestly? The world felt strange to him in that moment. Both like it was frozen and spinning out of control. Tucking his notebook away, Xenos could feel his heart trying to leap from his chest. For a moment he felt a demon take hold of him. Reaching out he put a couple of fingers under Dante's chin. There was a brief moment that red met green, and Xenos felt like he was finally getting a glimsp of the real Dante. Before he could pause to think, he leaned in and pressed his lips to Dante's in a gentle motion that tried to convey everything he couldn't say.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:28 pm

User Image

The world spun around Dante until it was no more. All that was around him, was pure white. Never in his wildest dreams did he think his first kiss would be in an alley way, with a boy no doubt. It was wonderful. The electricity that surged from the others lips to his was intense and he didn't want to lose it. Gently he grabbed onto the cloth on Xenos' chest and pulled himself closer. His green eyes sliding shut. God could take him...he could take him at that moment and Dante would be ok with it. Never in his life had he felt this happy. The fact that Xenos wasn't angry with him completely pass him by. He didn't care anymore. All he cared about was that Xenos was now his and his alone.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:49 pm
User Image
Where am I? In an alley, I think
Who am I with? My Dante
What's my mood? Pleased to say the least
Who/What's on my mind? Yum
What do I want? Him

User Image

When he felt Dante's fingers clutching at his s**t, Xenos smiled. Thankfully the other hadn't freaked out on him. He was worried for a moment that he went too far. Not that it mattered now. His Dante responded, and that's all that he cared about.

His hand went from the other's chin down to loop around Dante's waist with his other hand. It felt amazing to have him so close. He was softer then he'd expected but that was only another bonus. This honestly couldn't get any better.

After what felt like a wonderfully long time, Xenos pulled back with a small smile on his lips. A light chuckle left him, even as a light blush crossed his face. "I love you too Dante. Silly little snake, you beat me too it." There was a light teasing tone in his voice as Xenos looked at him. The Ravenclaw watched the other's face even as he kept his arms around him. It felt good to hold him.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:57 pm

User Image

Dante felt lightheaded when Xenos pulled away. A bit of a goofy smile spread on his lips as his eyes slowly opened to look into the bright red eyes that stared back. His heart jumped again for joy as the words 'i love you ' came from his mouth. Now his world was complete and nothing could ruin it. Nothing. The others hands around his waist made him feel safe and protected, a feeling like he had never had before.He giggled lightly when Xenos called him little snake."Well...it was not my intention to beat you to it" he laughed,"it just came out.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:33 am
User Image
Where am I? In an alley near Dominc Maestro's
Who am I with? My Dante
What's my mood? Elated
Who/What's on my mind? I want to make him happy
What do I want? To show him how much I care for him

User Image

Xenos chuclked a little unable to help the bubble of excitment that wormed its way into his voice. It had been a long time that he was this content. Part of him was surprised that Dante hadn't contended him holding onto him. Maybe the Slytherin's pride was currently else where.

"Uh huh sure. Still I guess I did get something good in." Xenos teased lightly. Unable to help himself he leaned down and lightly kissed Dante again. When he pulled back he pulled the other closer hugging him. "I need to get you something that marks you as mine. That is if you will be." He asked looking back at the other's face. That was definetly one thing he didn't know how Dante felt about.

"You know I'm not lying when I say I love you. I'm not ashamed of it either. Frankly I can't wait to tell people you're off the market. Will you hate me if I do so?" Although the albino didn't care what others thought, he knew his Dante could be prideful. Hence the reason why he wanted to make certain Dante wasn't going to freak out if he did.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:44 am

User Image

Dante smiled softly,"I do not mind if you wish to run out into the streets this instant proclaiming the fact" he laughed. Xenos knew him too well. Or at least knew the facade of him too well. Before all of this he would have been against such a display. But even he was resisting the urge to do what he suggested. The second kiss that Xenos had given him almost made him a bit weak kneed yet again. He was laughing and smiling, pure bliss was coursing through every part of him. Inside he wondered what it was that Xenos was going to give him to mark him as his. This made him blush and smile more. He felt as though nothing could ruin this perfect moment. Nothing at all....until his mind hit a brick wall. His expression did not change, thankfully, yet his eyes wavered. His parents. They had always tried to find a young lady for him so that he may continue the family line. He was happy as well that he didn't begin to shake. Not only would they be fired up about Rose getting sorted into Hufflepuff, but now..He would not be ashamed to tell them. And he would tell them. He loved Xenos far to much to keep it inside. He widened his smile and wrapped his arms around Xenos and layed his head near his neck. He didn't want him to see his weakness. Maybe having him hold him will help him calm down.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:39 am
User Image
Where am I? In an alley near Dominic Maestro
Who am I with? My Dante
What's my mood? elated and a bit worried
Who/What's on my mind? He's so quiet
What do I want? To know what's on his mind

User Image

"I think for now I will settle with buying you lunch. Where shall we go? The Three Broomsticks? Hogs Head? I'd say Honeydukes but I have half the store in that bag." Xenos said with a smile. He wanted to treat Dante to something. This was too nice of a day for it to end yet.

Xenos leaned his head down, resting it on Dante's when he leaned in. The other was so warm and a bit soft, he just wanted to cuddle him right now. "Is everything alright, love?" He asked softly. Part of him now feared he was rushing the poor boy.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:47 am

User Image

Dante laughed lightly. Food did sound nice. "I don't care where we go as long as you are with me" he spoke softly, almost in a whisper. He knew his silence was probably being misinterpreted by Xenos but he couldn't think of what to say to him. When Xenos called him love he almost melted where he stood. The flow of his voice speaking such words made everything about him go soft.

He frowned a little and looked at him,"Everything is...fine Xenos" subconsciously he reached up and brushed a snow white lock to the side of his face. His eyes could not hide the lie. They shook in fear hoping both that Xenos would understand enough of his hidden language to know that what was wrong was not because of what he did and two, his thoughts were still heavily on the sheer beating he'd receive back home. "I have so much going through my mind right now....I don't believe I have ever been this happy in all of my life..." he smiled softly as he twisted the lock of hair in his fingers.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:43 pm
User Image
Where am I? In an alley by Dominic Maestro's
Who am I with? My Dante
What's my mood? Worried but happy
Who/What's on my mind? Him, and what's wrong
What do I want? To stay with him

Xenos looked at the other boy knowing not everything was alright with the other. But he knew Dante had been limping alot lately, something he'd find out about later. He didn't want to press him and ruin everything right now. Another time, when things were quietier, when they could be truly alone.

"Really? Alright, I'll hush and get you food. Or would you prefer to stay here?" He asked smiling when Dante started playing with his hiar. Softly reaching up to lightly run a hand along the other's cheek. Part of him liked the idea of staying here. It was quiet here and even though the near by street was busy, here they were alone. But he did promise food so food it was.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:03 pm

User Image

It is pleasant here but I should probably tell Charon where I am going"
He laughed a little. Blush filled his cheeks as the other touched his cheek. His hands were so soft despite all he did with them. Flying seems like it'd be hard on the hands. Very slowly he parted from Xenos. The feeling of not touching him was almost unbearable! He wanted to be with him every second now, even if he was touching his hand he'd feel complete. Being separated caused him to feel like he'd fall back into some sort of abyss.

Reluctantly he turned to head back into the shop. "I'll be right back, wait out here" he smiled then went in.

(( my next post will be inside then I'll post out here after you post Xenos' response to this post XD hope that made sense))

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:33 pm
User Image
Where am I? In an alley near Dominic Maestro's
Who am I with? No one right now
What's my mood? Thank you god, thank you thank you thank you!
Who/What's on my mind? My Dante~
What do I want? Him to hurry back

User Image

"Yes that would be a good idea, love." Xenos said with a smile. He felt the same reluctance in him as he felt Dante pull away. As he watched the other leave he couldn't help but smile knowing he was coming back.

Once Dante was out of sight, Xenos let out a whoop of joy that startled Rhys. He was so happy now! He was his... and he belong to Dante. It was an interesting feeling knowing that he was no longer just his own person. A wonderful feeling. Now he just wanted him back in his arms.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games