Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Even if Loving You is a Crime (now playing) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

edluver1992

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:17 pm
Kenichi chuckled at Utsuki's enthusiasm, flipping through the pictures. "These are actually really good," he murmured. "I didn't think that anyone could show a thought or feeling through a picture, but you actually did a good job of that. You're pretty sad a lot of the time, huh?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:36 pm
Utsuki sighed. "Yeah, you can say I'm sad," he admitted looking down. "It's... been that way since my mom died. It seems that photography is the only way I can tell she's still with me somehow."  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

edluver1992

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:54 pm
Kenichi looked up from the photographs. "How long did you say it's been since your mother died?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:31 am
"A decade, or ten years," Utsuki replied, his voice filled with melancholy. "She was killed by some kind of disease, but I'm not really sure what it is. I can't ask my dad about it, obviously."  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:11 pm
Kenichi grunted and turned back to the pictures. He was uncomfortable with emotions like this. Besides, he didn't really know how to talk about it. "Obviously," he muttered, flipping through the pictures even slower than before.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:47 pm
Utsuki was now silent, and he stared at a small box in the corner of his room. He hadn't been looking at it lately, but now seemed like the perfect time to look. There was a camera in the box. It was very old, but it was still usable.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:13 pm
Kenichi sighed and stood. "I can leave you alone if you want. In fact, if you want me to, I can just leave and let you be alone without having to deal with me."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:42 pm
"That would be appreciated, but where are you going to go?" Utsuki asked, now feeling concerned. "You aren't welcome in your home, right? Is there another place you go to?"  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:49 pm
Kenichi shrugged and left the room without answering. It wasn't like this would be his first time sleeping somewhere other than home. He would find somewhere to sleep and take shelter. "Later, kid," he called from the hallway, starting down the stairs for the door.

It was weeks before Kenichi decided to go see Utsuki again. In fact, it was almost two months. He'd gotten the wretched cast on his leg off two weeks ago and was just wandering the streets when he looked up and saw that he was in a familiar neighborhood. He shrugged and, for the first in a very long time that he could remember, kept walking.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:17 pm
Over the couple of months since Kenichi had visited, Utsuki passed his time taking pictures of the park instead of staying at home all day. Of course he would always make lunch for his dad and drop them off at the station, but other than him going outside more often not much has changed. He still didn't go to a public school like everyone else usually did.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:37 pm
It took another month before Kenichi got up his courage to go back to the house, and that was only after he'd been to his family house and gotten the snot beat out of him by his father for being gone for so long.

Unlike before, he made sure to never approach Utsuki, making sure to watch only from the shadows even if it was broad daylight. He didn't want to go through the drama of having to confront the boy; Utsuki was probably better off without Kenichi in his life.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:53 pm
Now Utsuki wished Kenichi would visit again. Things were rather boring and lonely now that it's been a while since they talked. Then again, the thought of letting a criminal back into the house was a deadly idea. How in the world could he wish that Kenichi return? The only explanation was... nah, it can't be.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:54 pm
Kenichi wondered what this obsession with this kid was. It had gone on far long enough, a little more than a year if he remembered correctly. He growled to himself, watching Utsuki from the tree branches. If he didn't know better, he'd say he liked the kid. He swore to himself.

"Kenichi, you get that thought right out of your head right now," he hissed to himself. "That is not an option. Do you know what your father would do if he found out about thoughts like that? Of course you do. He'd kill you, probably literally." He had to imagine talking to himself, sitting in a tree and watching a kid he might or might not be infatuated with, was not mentally healthy.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:59 pm
Utsuki just took a chair that had been on the balcony and sat, staring at the neighborhood. He was sure that he looked like he was waiting for someone, and in reality he was. After a sigh, he walked back inside, grabbing his old camera. He might as well go look for some places to capture on his camera.

It was still day time, so there was no danger of walking around alone. As long as he stayed away from dark, secluded places, he would be fine. Thinking this, Utsuki left the house and headed to a nearby museum. A few shots of the area would keep his mind off the loneliness he was feeling.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

edluver1992

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:57 am
Kenichi longed to just jump out of the tree when Utsuki sat on the balcony, but since the kid didn't stay long, he didn't. He stayed hidden in the branches. Only when he was sure Utsuki couldn't see him did he come down.

As soon as his feet hit the ground, Kenichi started running. Where he was running, he wasn't sure, but it didn't matter. He checked to make sure he had a gun with him and emptied all of the clips. Then, he ran inside the beautiful white building, which now saw was labelled as the natural history museum. Perfect, he thought grimly to himself. "Everybody freeze," he shouted, waving his now emptied gun around. "Put your hands on your head and lay down... Everyone except you," he added, pointing his gun at the cashier. "You're going to take all of the money in that register and put it in a bag."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games