Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Outbreak Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZOMBIE EVERYWHERE!!!
Coming for your brains and it's too late to change. 8D
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Goes to get zombie fighting equipment
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Boards up house to wait things out.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:56 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
June: She fixed her plate and ate quietly. After wards, she smiled at the pair. "You two are very welcome."
Xena: She gives a nod before hearing Brother Hank. "The cold doesn't really bother me actually." She could tell that Raph wanted to leave so badly, but didn't say a word about it.
June: "Please stay. We insist. It's not everyday we get guests."
She looks at June and Brother Hank for a moment then looks at Raph when he spoke to her. She closes her eyes as she thinks about what decision. She would then nod slightly before opening her eyes. "I suppose one night won't hurt." She said then looks at Raph. "Afterall, the cold has a negative effect on you. Zombie or not, you're still a reptile."

He grunted, but nodded.

Brother Hank: "Wonderful! We can have some coco by the fire once June's finished with the guest beds." he then looked at his wife. "Sure we can't get Frank or Henrietta to get the guest beds ready instead, Puddin?" he asked.
June: She giggled. "You're right dear. Silly me. Sometimes I forget about them."

Brother Hank: "I'll send them in a bit." he said before looking at Xena. "Yes. It was difficult with our experiments to keep friends. They become to frightened to come by and see us." he explained.

"That so?" he asked almost boredly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:08 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
She looks at June and Brother Hank for a moment then looks at Raph when he spoke to her. She closes her eyes as she thinks about what decision. She would then nod slightly before opening her eyes. "I suppose one night won't hurt." She said then looks at Raph. "Afterall, the cold has a negative effect on you. Zombie or not, you're still a reptile."

He grunted, but nodded.

Brother Hank: "Wonderful! We can have some coco by the fire once June's finished with the guest beds." he then looked at his wife. "Sure we can't get Frank or Henrietta to get the guest beds ready instead, Puddin?" he asked.
June: She giggled. "You're right dear. Silly me. Sometimes I forget about them."

Brother Hank: "I'll send them in a bit." he said before looking at Xena. "Yes. It was difficult with our experiments to keep friends. They become to frightened to come by and see us." he explained.

Xena: "It's no surprising that they would be afraid of the zombies."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:32 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

He grunted, but nodded.

June nodded. "Of course. Our families have cut us off as well due to the zombies."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:12 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

He grunted, but nodded.

Brother Hank: "Yup, but we have each other and maybe one day some of these zombies will be like Raph here and we can have family and friends again." he said with a smile.

@June: "Sorry ta hear that." he said.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:20 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He grunted, but nodded.

Brother Hank: "Yup, but we have each other and maybe one day some of these zombies will be like Raph here and we can have family and friends again." he said with a smile.

@June: "Sorry ta hear that." he said.
Xena: "And I know this isn't something that will be done overnight. Any form of the dead, ghost or zombie, is feared by people." She then hears June. "I'm sorry to hear that as well."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:41 pm
June: "It's alright dears. Anyway, let's get off such a depressing subject." She looked to Hank. "Dear, would you send Frank or Henrietta to make up the guest beds?"  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:05 pm
dark_serena07
June: "It's alright dears. Anyway, let's get off such a depressing subject." She looked to Hank. "Dear, would you send Frank or Henrietta to make up the guest beds?"

Brother Frank: "Of course." he said as he stood and left the dinning room. He soon returned and looked at Raph. "I think we should leave the women folk to have girl talk. What do you say I get you a drink? You do drink burbon, don't you?" he asked.

"....Yeah... aight." he said as he also stood. He then followed Hank out of the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:10 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Brother Frank: "Of course." he said as he stood and left the dinning room. He soon returned and looked at Raph. "I think we should leave the women folk to have girl talk. What do you say I get you a drink? You do drink burbon, don't you?" he asked.

"....Yeah... aight." he said as he also stood. He then followed Hank out of the room.
Xena: After watching Raph and Hank leave the room, she looks to June. "So how long you and your husband have been working on this project with zombies?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:17 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Xena: After watching Raph and Hank leave the room, she looks to June. "So how long you and your husband have been working on this project with zombies?"
June: "For a few years actually, since the first ones in the area started showing up."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:32 pm
Brother Hank: He lead Raph into a room that appeared to be some sort of study. He walked over to a table where burbon sat and poured himself and Raph each a cup and then got some ice from a small try where it was kept frozen. "Alright, here you go. So....how long have you and Xena been together?" he asked.

"We ain't been travalin tagether too long." he said as he took the glass from the man. "Met er bout I dunno....maybe a few days ago." he said.

Brother Hank: "I see. She wasn't a part of a menu for you...was she?" he asked.

"I'd already had my ration a meat that day and wasn't hungry." he said sarcastically.

Brother Hank: "Ration? Someone feeds you?" he asked.

He took a sip of the bourbon before shaking his head. "I was bein sarcastic. Look, I know ya just wanted ta try and get me loosened up ta spill my guts ta ya an all, but ya can't fool me. I don't like you. You put some kinda spell on me, drug me here ta ya home, and now ya askin me 20 questions. I just wanna be left alone." he said before downing the rest of the bourbon. He noticed a funny taste, but figure it was probably really old bourbon.

Brother Hank: He chuckled. "Well that's a damn shame, cause I like you. Ya got spirit, grit, and ya speak your mind. I like that..." he said nodding as he downed his own drink and sat his glass down. "I really like that..... Sometimes anyway." he turned to a desk and picked up a cigar box. He then turned to face Raph. "Ya smoke?" he asked.

"Nah.....I don't." he said shaking his head.

Brother Hank: "That's a shame too." he said as he opened the box and reached a hand in, he then pulled his hand out before blowing into his fist and effectively blowing white powder into Raph's face.

"HEY! WHAT THA ********!?" he yelled as he backed away from the man, rubbing his eyes. "Tha hell ya do!?" he exclaimed.

Brother Hank: "Relax....don't make too much commotion. Don't want your lady friend to come running in to save the day....again..." he said with a smirk.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:36 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

June: "For a few years actually, since the first ones in the area started showing up."
Xena: "I see...What sparked this whole thing if you don't mind me asking?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:50 pm
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

June: "Well with the kids all grown up and gone, we simply decided to try to see if it was possible to put zombies back into a somewhat normal life and have them coexist with the living without the chance of the living being bitten  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:00 pm
He tried to shake off the feeling that was coming over him. Everything was hazy and turning dream like. When Hank spoke it sounded far off as if he were under water. He fell against the nearby wall and slid down it until he was sitting on the floor. His eyes still burned from the powder and his vision was cloudy. He could see Hank step over towards him.

Brother Hank: "Now....ya gonna do what I tell ya to do. You understand. You aren't going to like it, but your going to do it anyway because you no longer have a choice." he said with a smile. "You'll serve me well. I know you will."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:11 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

June: "Well with the kids all grown up and gone, we simply decided to try to see if it was possible to put zombies back into a somewhat normal life and have them coexist with the living without the chance of the living being bitten
Xena: "I take it you've studied necromancy?" She asked.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:26 pm
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Xena: "I take it you've studied necromancy?" She asked.
June: "Oh no. We just fiddled around inside them to kinda get their nerves and brain working somewhat. Somehow we managed the right combo"  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff