Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Innsmouth Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Innsmouth?
Dagon!!
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
What's in your mouth? o.0
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Skittles and bits.
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:09 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

The ones she was able to catch would cry out and try to get away. While others jumped at her in an attempt to tackle her to the ground. More were finally showing up to help their buddies. They were starting to over run Michelle and Raph.

She rolled out of the way the best she could. Seeing that Xena had been taken she growled. "Oh no you don't. Crystal Teleport!" If it worked, Xena would be teleported in a glowing orb of pure energy above Michelle. Her ears had twitched as she heard the one call Xena a princess. "The princess huh? Either they know more about her than we thought or something else is going on"

"I'm not gonna worry bout it. Either way, they dead!" he growled as he started towards the creatures only for a concentrated blast of pure energy to be shot through him. He cried out before being blown backwards and against a wall on the other side of the room. From there he'd fall to his hands and knees coughing up blood. He growled as his eyes turned into the strange dead gold they did when he went completely zombie. He started to stand, but another blast hit him again, this time he seemed to struggle against it for a moment but then when the blast went through him, he fell forwards unconscious.

??: "I've got the big one. Someone grab the other girl!" called one creature who was holding some strange gold talisman.

Seeing Raph taken down only made Michelle growl more. A dark crescent moon appeared where her tiara had been as her eyes darkened. In a burst of power, she let off a huge dark energy wave in attempt to destroy the rest and heal Raph

The creatures cried out as they were destroyed, along with the little girl who had been in there. A few of the creatures were able to escape though they were badly wounded.

He groaned as he started to wake back up. "Ugh........" he grumbled.
Xena: She begins to stir a bit before slowly opening her eyes while feeling the healing effects from the orb around her. She takes a moment to look around to find out where she is.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:09 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

The ones she was able to catch would cry out and try to get away. While others jumped at her in an attempt to tackle her to the ground. More were finally showing up to help their buddies. They were starting to over run Michelle and Raph.

She rolled out of the way the best she could. Seeing that Xena had been taken she growled. "Oh no you don't. Crystal Teleport!" If it worked, Xena would be teleported in a glowing orb of pure energy above Michelle. Her ears had twitched as she heard the one call Xena a princess. "The princess huh? Either they know more about her than we thought or something else is going on"

"I'm not gonna worry bout it. Either way, they dead!" he growled as he started towards the creatures only for a concentrated blast of pure energy to be shot through him. He cried out before being blown backwards and against a wall on the other side of the room. From there he'd fall to his hands and knees coughing up blood. He growled as his eyes turned into the strange dead gold they did when he went completely zombie. He started to stand, but another blast hit him again, this time he seemed to struggle against it for a moment but then when the blast went through him, he fell forwards unconscious.

??: "I've got the big one. Someone grab the other girl!" called one creature who was holding some strange gold talisman.

Seeing Raph taken down only made Michelle growl more. A dark crescent moon appeared where her tiara had been as her eyes darkened. In a burst of power, she let off a huge dark energy wave in attempt to destroy the rest and heal Raph

The creatures cried out as they were destroyed, along with the little girl who had been in there. A few of the creatures were able to escape though they were badly wounded.

The healing orb around Xena would be attempting to heal her of anything wrong including the possible changes she might be going through. Michelle dropped to her knees, panting heavily. Her light colored fuku replaced with a darker version

"A Mac truck hit me or what?" he asked while he kept a hand to his forehead and slowly sat up.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:29 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She begins to stir a bit before slowly opening her eyes while feeling the healing effects from the orb around her. She takes a moment to look around to find out where she is.
As she woke up, she would see Michelle in a darker fuku than usual. Michelle looked up at her with a smile. "Hey sleepy head." She then looked at Raph. "They hit you with pure energy. I don't know how either."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:32 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

As she woke up, she would see Michelle in a darker fuku than usual. Michelle looked up at her with a smile. "Hey sleepy head." She then looked at Raph. "They hit you with pure energy. I don't know how either."
Xena: "What happened?" She asked.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:35 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Great. Surprised I held out." he murmured before slowly starting to stand. He then started over towards Xena. "Ya kinda tried ta bite me." he said rubbing the back of his head. "Didn't anyone ever tell ya zombie meat's bad for ya?" he asked with a chuckle. He then looked at Michelle once more as something clicked with him. "Uh...what's wit tha goth look?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:36 pm
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "What happened?" She asked.
"Do you want the long story or the short one?" Not really wanting to tell Xena about the meat.  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:43 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Great. Surprised I held out." he murmured before slowly starting to stand. He then started over towards Xena. "Ya kinda tried ta bite me." he said rubbing the back of his head. "Didn't anyone ever tell ya zombie meat's bad for ya?" he asked with a chuckle. He then looked at Michelle once more as something clicked with him. "Uh...what's wit tha goth look?" he asked.
"I....I did what?" She asked then looks to Michelle then back at Raph. "Do I even want to know why I'm tied up?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:46 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I....I did what?" She asked then looks to Michelle then back at Raph. "Do I even want to know why I'm tied up?"
"That was to keep you from biting him." She heard Raph and sighed as she turned to face him. "An extra gift from my grandmother."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:47 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"What she said." he said pointing to Michelle. He then looked at Michelle. "Odd gift, but hey, if it helped us out, I ain't bout ta knock it." he said shaking his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:54 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"What she said." he said pointing to Michelle. He then looked at Michelle. "Odd gift, but hey, if it helped us out, I ain't bout ta knock it." he said shaking his head.

Michelle nodded. "Long story to be explained at a later time."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:55 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"That was to keep you from biting him." She heard Raph and sighed as she turned to face him. "An extra gift from my grandmother."
Xena: "I hope you're not intending on keeping me like this."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:57 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Michelle nodded. "Long story to be explained at a later time."

"Aight. I'll hold ya to that." he said with a wink before looking at Xena. "Nah. Michelle will letcha out." he said before heading towards the door. "I dunno what ta do guys. Staying could be a hazard, but leaving might not go sa well either."  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:59 pm
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

She chuckled. "No. You're no danger it seems anymore." She waved her hand, the orb bringing Xena to the ground safely and the binds disappearing.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:05 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

She chuckled. "No. You're no danger it seems anymore." She waved her hand, the orb bringing Xena to the ground safely and the binds disappearing.
Xena: After being free from her binds, she stretches a bit. "So where are we going to go?" She asked.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:39 am
He turned and looked at the two women. "Dunno. Guess we can try ta get outta here. Dunno how that meat might effect other zombies anyway." he murmured. He then looked at Xena. "Ya feelin better? Maybe Michelle was able ta help ya."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games