Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
the neko mansion(dance,party,chat,etc) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:16 pm
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Trinity looked into Kanda's eyes and smiled. "Can we go some where?" Zane squeezed Kagami's hand.
"Okay"Kanda smiled. Kagami smiled at Zane.
Trinity picked up the pendant and smiled. "Let's go to my home." Zane laughed. "Have fun in wonderland Kanda..."
"Okay"Kanda smiled. Kagami wrapped her arms around Zane.
A light flashed and Trinity and Kanda were gone. Zane picked up the pendant and put it around his neck.
Kagami smiled at Zane."Wow your home is big"Kanda smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:41 pm
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Trinity looked into Kanda's eyes and smiled. "Can we go some where?" Zane squeezed Kagami's hand.
"Okay"Kanda smiled. Kagami smiled at Zane.
Trinity picked up the pendant and smiled. "Let's go to my home." Zane laughed. "Have fun in wonderland Kanda..."
A light flashed and Trinity and Kanda were gone. Zane picked up the pendant and put it around his neck.
"This is only the foyer... you should see the rest of it..." Trinity grinned and lightly kissed Kanda. Zane kissed Kagami.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:19 pm
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
"This is only the foyer... you should see the rest of it..." Trinity grinned and lightly kissed Kanda. Zane kissed Kagami.
Kagami smiled. Kanda hugged Trinity.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:10 am
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
"Now where is that silly rabbit?"Zane stroked Kagami's cheek.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:55 pm
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
"Huh"Kanda said, confused sweatdrop . Kagami blushed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:27 pm
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
"The punctual rabbit from Alice's adventures in wonderland... this is the real wonderland..." "You look so cute when you blush."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:05 pm
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
"The punctual rabbit from Alice's adventures in wonderland... this is the real wonderland..." "You look so cute when you blush."
Kagami blushed even more."Oh I see"Kanda said smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:37 pm
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
"You're so silly.... hmmm... it's almost time for tea so..." Just then a rabbit appeared."Hello miss.Trinity.... who's this?" Zane lightly kissed Kagami.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:29 pm
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
"You're so silly.... hmmm... it's almost time for tea so..." Just then a rabbit appeared."Hello miss.Trinity.... who's this?" Zane lightly kissed Kagami.
Kanda smiled happily."Oh Zane" Kagami said moaning in pleasure. Kagami was blushing hard >////<.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:21 pm
Zane grinned mischievously at Kagami. "Wanna do it?" "This is my boyfriend Kanda... now why don't you lead us to the hatter?" "Of course miss Trinity... follow behind me and hurry now or we'll be late." The rabbit began to hop away. "Let's go Kanda."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:59 am
Adam Phantomhive
Zane grinned mischievously at Kagami. "Wanna do it?" "This is my boyfriend Kanda... now why don't you lead us to the hatter?" "Of course miss Trinity... follow behind me and hurry now or we'll be late." The rabbit began to hop away. "Let's go Kanda."
Kagami blushed furiously. "I..hmmm.."she said,her face bright red. "Ok"Kanda said,holding Trinity's hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:25 am
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Kagami blushed furiously. "I..hmmm.."she said,her face bright red. "Ok"Kanda said,holding Trinity's hand.
"C'mon... please. They wont be back for at least a day so we have plenty of time." "Yay!" Trinity led Kanda after the rabbit giggling all the way.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:49 am
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
"C'mon... please. They wont be back for at least a day so we have plenty of time." "Yay!" Trinity led Kanda after the rabbit giggling all the way.
" Okay"Kagami said,blushing. Kanda smiled at Trinity.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:56 pm
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive

Zane smiled and kissed Kagami with a burning passion. He then pulled back and began to slowly take his shirt off. Trinity grinned wildly as she began to hear the hatter talking.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:11 pm
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive
Xmisao_miyukiX
Adam Phantomhive

Zane smiled and kissed Kagami with a burning passion. He then pulled back and began to slowly take his shirt off. Trinity grinned wildly as she began to hear the hatter talking.
Kagami blushed even more and fainted. Kanda smiled even more.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff