Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
The Personal ******** You's Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:30 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dear, idiot parents.

Please enforce some damn rules on your kids in public places because not everyone is a nice, sweet old lady who will be okay with your little brat running around and then bumping into someone. Chances are they might end up running into someone who will kidnap them or just yell at them!

Not to mention it is ******** rude! There is nothing wrong with telling your kid to not run in public places and actually make sure they don't! scream

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:01 pm
Hey all you people who say I'm a bad girlfriend and selfish for not wanting to uproot my life and move to a new state just because my boyfriend is there, ******** YOU! Wish you'd all realize it goes BOTH ways. He could just as easily uproot his life but no one's forcing it on him. And now that ANOTHER one of his college friends are getting married I know you're all going to come at me with the "Ho ho! You're next" card. Well ******** that and ********. I'm an independent women in the 21st century and I'll do what I want. And what I want is to stay in school and make something of myself not wind up barefoot and pregnant and in the kitchen. So kindly piss off.  

LustfulMuffinDemon

Dapper Phantom

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Her Malevolence

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:56 pm
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:46 am

Her Malevolence

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:54 am
Hey exes f*** you!!!!
I hate how you take advantage of my company you f****** snobs. You think you know everything but, you don't. Also one of you had to be an a** and f****** cheat on me! I hate all of my f****** exes!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:02 pm
Hey Ex F**K YOU! I gave you the best I have during all these years. Yes I didn't tell you about my family but thats personal and I didn't know how to tell you. F**K You on how you say oh im hurt but im willing to work it out with you but are talking to other girls!  

elementalphantomthief

Naughty Phantom

Dove_of_Dawn

Distinct Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:30 pm
To all the people who have been my friends before moving on to 'cooler', 'popular', 'punk' "friends". I want you to know you've really made my life hard, and you may be surprised that someday I may not be there to listen to your sob story. <******** you. Just ******** you. I'm not your therapist.

To my friend's parents, you're hypocrites, selfish and blind. ******** you.

To my friend who let a slip of the tongue ruin almost eight years of friendship, ******** you too. I hope the loss of anyone to talk to hurt more than when I let my words slip. High and mighty, holier than thou b***h.

To the people who snort and whisper as I walk by because of the way I dress, the way I talk, or what I do, ******** you. Practice safe sex, go ******** yourself, we don't need more assholes in the world.

To the people in this house, who forget the walls are thin, and think it okay to talk loudly about certain other people. ******** you.

And last, but not least; to all of you who have ever made me feel less than proud of who I am, less than happy to be myself, ashamed to wear clothes that make me feel beautiful, ******** you. I beautiful, intelligent, and I deserve to be happy, no matter what I look like. <********. You.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:28 pm

You're a huge a*****e. We were getting along so great. I know I have a boyfriend but we can still be friends damn it. ******** you for not wanting to talk to me today. You made me depressed. I cried in a dressing room for ******** sake. I considered you one of my best pals. You know things about me my therapist doesn't even know. I'm glad you're going back to Korea so I don't have to see you for at least three more months. I hope we can work things out. I think I was "in like with you", but now not so much. I regret telling you what I did this afternoon. What we had was nice but I don't think I'm going to talk to you until you come back to the U.S.

It's in white.  

Haiku

Bashful Kitten

BeastEuphoria

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:09 pm
You invited me into your home and I promised myself I would be as nice as humanly possible while I am here but goddamn there is only so much ******** that I can handle before I feel like I am going to die. You are the WORST mother in the history of mothers. If ever someone decided to call child protective services on you your children would be taken from you. You are never home and your 15 year old son still SHITS himself because he is to lazy to go to the bathroom. Because you don't like conflict and can't discipline your children. Ontop of that you have two very LARGE dogs that live in the house and whenever it is bad weather outside decide to s**t all over the floor. And there are 3 cats that are indoor outdoor cats. These cats decide it is okay to PISS all over the clothing that your children leave everywhere because you never taught them to pick up after themselves. You blame me now for your messy house and ask me to pick up after your disgusting sons. It is NOT my mess. I am a renter in your home that is all. I never make a mess that I don't clean up. I don't use near enough energy to be considered a burden and I buy my own ******** FOOD even though that was part of our agreement and you say you can't handle supporting me? You called me a burden to my face and you think that talking to my husband is going to change what you SAID?! I truly hate you and if it weren't for the fact that I am married to the your son (the only son that turned out decent because I was an influence in his life so early on) I would never choose to have you in my acquaintance. Besides the fact that you will never truly consider me a member of your family I am angry and hurt by this.
Sincerely,
You daughter in law.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:27 pm
Hey, you, ********. I'm not some toy you can just touch whenever you feel like. I'm not some piggy bank that will let you touch me and put money inside of me. I don't know why I haven't gotten rid of your a**. Stupid cheating a*****e.

TEWG

Destructive Mage

15,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:29 pm
Dear my ******** relatives,
you have to deal with the ******** ridicule from your peers because you have a girlfriend, who you love with all your ******** heart? I didn't ******** think so. And did you have to worry about your friends across the country committing suicide, or hurting themselves, while all you could do is ******** SIT THERE, UNABLE TO DO A DAMN THING ABOUT IT?!

NO. I DIDN'T ******** THINK SO.

All of you have no ******** clue what I go through, and how much it ******** hurts, to just sit there while you worry about your online friends committing suicide.

And ******** you, all of you who say online friendships aren't real, and laugh at me for talking to my online friends more then my "real" friends. I'm sure that if you met HALF of the people I talk to, and spoke with them, and got to know them, and their hardships, and how ******** AMAZING they are, you wouldn't be saying that s**t!

You haven't lost an online friend to suicide, have you? Well, I have. AND IT ******** HURTS.

And ******** you, my grandpa and my grandma, who find new and inventive ways to grind my self-esteem into dust. Do you know that I sobbed for THREE HOURS yesterday just because you can't ******** SHUT UP?! I get it, you're in pain.
That doesn't mean you can take it out on your ******** THIRTEEN YEAR OLD GRANDDAUGHTER, WHO JUST HAPPENS TO ******** BE THERE TO TAKE THE WINDFALL FOR ALL THE s**t HER LITTLE SISTER DOES AND ALL THE s**t THAT GOES ON WITH MY PARENTS THAT'S OUT OF MY CONTROL.

And ******** you, all the bitches and dicks at my school who laugh at me and say that I'm ******** evil, just because I have a girlfriend, who I love very much, and hope never leaves me. ******** you, all the bullies who mow down my self-esteem, and every last shred of pride I have left for myself, EVERY. ********. DAY.

Can't I go through one day without someone saying something that hurts so damn much? One? Is that too much to ******** ask for? <******** you, my therapist, who left me when I needed you most. Why?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO ******** LEAVE?! I need you now more then ever and you're not there for me...I ******** miss you, do you know that?! <******** all of you, who made fun of my writing, who made me doubt my ability, and who made me covered with all these ******** emotional scars. Do you know that all of you who bullied me are the cause of me ******** CRYING EVERY SINGLE DAMN NIGHT?! DO YOU?!

And why the ******** do you seem to apologize when you see that I hurt?! CAN'T YOU ******** THINK BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTHS?! <******** you. Every single last one of you.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:16 pm
Dear former self. ********. You.

Now that that's said and done.

Dear..... friend.
I'm not going to go into how much I like you.
I'm not even going to say how much I hate you.
Because frankly, I don't even know anymore.
You've got me so mixed up in my feels that I can't tell if I'm pissed off or missing you.
I never wanted anything more than friendship. Unlike those other sluts who follow you around.
But after knowing you for over a year I'm afraid that we won't even be friends anymore.
I've gotten this strange fear of you.
I don't like talking to you alone. Why is that?
Why is it so hard for me to talk to you one on one?
I feel like I am walking on glass around you. I don't want to upset you, but I don't want to allow you to walk all over me like you do to them.
It's all so hard to explain and I hate being your friend but at the same time I adore it when you actually do notice me. Because it feels like I did something right for once.
Just. ******** you man. ******** you.
I'm all ******** up and s**t and I'm not even sure
what makes sense anymore. All I know is that I don't want to be apart of your big ******** of fangirls. I'm not like that. And if you ever insult me again I'll ******** let you have it. ******** you.

Her Malevolence

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Swivils42

Victorious Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:52 pm
Hey val, just because you know I'm better at my job than you, doesn't mean you need to maliciously try and keep me from advancing in my career. For goodness sake, I'M MORE QUALIFIED TO DO YOUR GODDAMN JOB THAN YOU! I want to be more than just a person who answer the goddamn phone. I'm tired of having to be a different person each call and pretending I know stuff that I don't.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:32 pm
Hey there b***h. You say you are only "protecting" your child but guess ******** what? He is an adult who can make up his own ******** mind! he has chosen to stay with the mother of his child, and not listen to your bullshit. If you can't understand that then you won't be a part of our child's life! Pretty ******** simple.

I did understand your reaction when we told you, I was pregnant! Hell I had the same reaction. But to call my child a ******** mistake, calling me a ******** whore and tell the only ******** guy I had sex with in two, yes count them, two ******** years that our child isn't his, who the ******** do you think you are?!?

Have a wonderfully miserable life b***h because I don't want you in ******** you!  

Onigetoe

Beloved Sex Symbol

Mother Molly

Destitute Faun

34,240 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:32 pm
To the guy living with my mother (and my mother),

I don't hate you because you're 'taking the place of my father' or 'taking my mother away from me' or any of that s**t. You're a lazy b*****d. My mother was never loose with money. We were on welfare for half my childhood and we never had to be without food, heat, water, anything. Somehow you can afford pounds of hash and cases of beer while she worries about her car and the house? While she works a job she ******** hates and you do nothing all ******** day?

I ******** hate you, and I hate my mother for feeling like she needs a man in her life, even if it is another alcoholic who's using her as a crutch. I want to say I love you, mom, but if I don't get the ******** away from you I'll just end up following your God awful lead. You're a horrible role model and I feel sorry for you.

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff