Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Fighter's School RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HitokiriBabe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:25 am

*ears perk up in interest when the sound of a guy screaming for mercy can be heard* (the guy) Have mercy Mizu.. PLEASE!!! No not that.. Please anything but THAT!!!! AHHGGRRRRR.... *starts to snicker at the poor guy* Most likely pissed her off... I would hate to see her completely mad *gets up from her corner and makes off in the direction of the screaming to see if she can watch the fight*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:23 pm
"C'mon Mizu, we were just playin'" Yuki said, she had long silver hair with amber colored eyes, she had white ears and tail.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

HitokiriBabe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:47 pm
*rounds the corner to see Mizu holding a strangling guy in the air while glaring daggers at a silver haired girl, leans up against the wall in order to observe the action and if needed join in* I hope that happens *smirks revealing enlarged canines*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:23 pm
Mizu starts to punch him a lot and throws him off "Yuki-chan...you're a medic aren't you? why don't you go bring that big pain in the neck to the infirmary?" she asked pointing at the guy "sure" Yuki said as she brings him to the infirmary for healing.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

HitokiriBabe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:37 pm
*slinks away from the fight unnoticed* Hmmmm... *walks around a corner and slams into somebody and goes backwards, but manages to stay on her feet* Hey! Punk! Watch were you are going! Do you not have eyes moron! *she hisses and slams her fist into the persons face, no questions asked*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:25 pm
Koichi took off his broken glasses "that's no way to talk to a teacher..." he said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

HitokiriBabe

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:09 pm
Teacher my butt! *glares daggers at him* If you were a teacher you would have waaaayyy better reaction time! *anime vein of anger appears on forehead*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 pm
"It's not my fault everyone makes mistakes! I was trying to run away from a crowd of girls for goodness sake!" Koichi said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

HitokiriBabe

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:35 pm
*mutters under breath* Where's a ghost when you actually need it.. *death glares him again* And I don't understand why girls would chase after you. You're nothing special, certainly not if you can't avoid running directly into a girl. What if I had been a crazed fan girl? Then you would have been screwed! *For every point she jabs her finger really hard into his chest* HEY GIRLS KOICHI SENSEI IS OVER HERE! *screams as loudly as possible then smirks at the panicked look on Koichi's face* And that is for making the mistake of bumping into me. *evil smirks and laughs evilly as Koichi goes running away from the screaming girls* SUCKER!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:05 pm
Koichi ran off. Izumi clapped, he had his eyes closed (like Chichiri from Fushigi Yugi) and his hair was grey "nice job on doing that to the teacher" he said, walking over to her "anyway, My name is Izumi Mizuki, I'm one of Mizu's 15 siblings" he said with a smile.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

HitokiriBabe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:23 pm
*smirks* It's my life to make others have a living hell, especially if they piss me off *glares meaningfully at Izumi* If you catch my drift, but I guess I could be half decent towards one of Mizu's siblings *grins*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:42 pm
Name: Rai Roson
Race: half-vampire
Weapons: none
Appearance: white skin, deep red eyes, wears a violet vest on a deep blue shirt, skinny.
Qoute: "I can out smart eneryone."
Personality: Smart, Super smart, friendly and cares for others over his own live.
Bio: He grow up is a rich family. But at the age of 10 he got bored of it, so he ran away. After he kill his sister by accident he voud never to kill again. And seen then he never injuryed a soul.  

Death_God_Sakura

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:47 pm
Rai walk to the Doors of the school.(he is new to the school) And hears a big bang coming from inside the school. He runs as fast as he can then sees two people fighting.(new kid he has never been to a school like this just a reminder)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:37 am
So what's your fighting style Izumi?  

HitokiriBabe

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games