Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
The Beach rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:07 pm
(np) oh hey Alyssa. Nemu, Alyssa and vice versa.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:18 pm
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
zane everyone's looking at us she said pulling away. then she sat down.
"So?" Zane frowned and sat down beside Kagami.
she looked at him.then she kissed him passionately. she smiled.
Zane smiled and took his sword out of it's cover. "Here Kagami take it..."
o-ok she said taking it of his hand. but why.
"Because this is my way of saying that I will never stop loving you...That sword was given to me by my father... He died shortly after."
thank you she smiled.  

Xmisao_miyukiX

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:20 pm
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
"Because this is my way of saying that I will never stop loving you...That sword was given to me by my father... He died shortly after."
thank you she smiled.
"I have another from my father so this one is yours."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:22 am
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
thank you she smiled.
she got up and walked toward the water.k-kagami kanda said.everyone realized kagami stabbed herself.kanda took her out of the water.we have to take her to the hospital.(hospital rp)  

Xmisao_miyukiX

xX-Natalie4ever-xX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:34 am
"Hi Nemu and vice versa!" "im alyssa"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:32 pm
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
thank you she smiled.
she got up and walked toward the water.k-kagami kanda said.everyone realized kagami stabbed herself.kanda took her out of the water.we have to take her to the hospital miyo said.(hospital rp)
no wait kanda said.he put kagami on the sand.kagami ame ryu of darkness.kagami woke up.  

Xmisao_miyukiX

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:15 pm
misaolovesnaruto16rox
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
thank you she smiled.
she got up and walked toward the water.k-kagami kanda said.everyone realized kagami stabbed herself.kanda took her out of the water.we have to take her to the hospital miyo said.(hospital rp)
no wait kanda said.he put kagami on the sand.kagami ame ryu of darkness.kagami woke up.
Zane frowned and quickly helped Kagami by bandaging her wound. "Here take my sword cover.... That should stop you from stabbing yourself."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:01 am
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
thank you she smiled.
Zane frowned and quickly helped Kagami by bandaging her wound. "Here take my sword cover.... That should stop you from stabbing yourself."
o-ok .........she said.she fainted.kanda carried kagami to the beach blanket on the sand under the umbrella.he put her down on it.then he sat with her.  

Xmisao_miyukiX

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:10 am
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
thank you she smiled.
o-ok .........she said.she fainted.kanda carried kagami to the beach blanket on the sand under the umbrella.he put her down on it.then he sat with her.
Zane took out a gourd of water and put the nozzle in Kagami's mouth to help her out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:15 am
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
misaolovesnaruto16rox
Zane took out a gourd of water and put the nozzle in Kagami's mouth to help her out.
-coughs-.....-coughs-.she woke up.then smiled and kissed zane.  

Xmisao_miyukiX

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:18 am
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
misaolovesnaruto16rox
Zane smiled, "Always bring water with you.... it can help when people become unconscious...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:30 am
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
Zane smiled, "Always bring water with you.... it can help when people become unconscious...."
ok...she smiled.here kagami kanda said giving her a drink of water.ok she said.wait kagami let me help you he said.then kanda got really closed to her.he helped her drink the water.oh kagami you have some water on your cheek let me help you he said. ok she said blushing.kanda licked her cheek in front of zane.there go water's off your cheek now he smiled.kagami went over to zane.then she sat down beside him.she gave zane a kiss.  

Xmisao_miyukiX

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:28 am
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
ok...she smiled.here kagami kanda said giving her a drink of water.ok she said.wait kagami let me help you he said.then kanda got really closed to her.he helped her drink the water.oh kagami you have some water on your cheek let me help you he said. ok she said blushing.kanda licked her cheek in front of zane.there go water's off your cheek now he smiled.kagami went over to zane.then she sat down beside him.she gave zane a kiss.
Zane smiled and licked Kagami's neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:54 pm
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
kanda his arms around kagami's waist.she blushed a bit.kagami nibbled zane's ear.  

Xmisao_miyukiX

Xmisao_miyukiX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:26 pm
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
kanda his arms around kagami's waist.she blushed a bit.kagami nibbled zane's ear.
kagami brought out a basket and opened it.kagami ate a cookie.hmm...kagami there's crumbles on your lips kanda said.let me help you he said.kanda licked the crumbles off kagami's lips.there he smiled.oh kagami..hmm nevermind he said.oh wait you have on your lips also kagami besides crumbles he said.kanda licked kagami's lips again.wait there's nothing on your lips afterall he grinned.kagami went over to zane and kissed him softly. she licked his ear. then she nibbled his ear.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games