Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
Abandoned Enco Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:01 pm
"Where to?" Rosalina said quietly. She holstered her magnum and pulled out a handgun.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:17 pm
MiG pulled Rosalina gently to his side as he followed Spine. Once he opened the supply room, he scanned it for any enemy troops. Upon seeing that no one was inside, he moved to the side for everyone to get in, and he kept an eye out of the door in case they don't get inside in time.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

Bipersona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:11 pm
[[Since no one's posting at the base and is posting at the station, I'll try to follow along =.='']]

Ryu slowly walked up to the base holding his gun. "Hello? Anyone there?!" He walked through the gates then rubbed his eyes, then called out again. "Hello? I know you're there, I can see heat y'know!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:05 pm
"Who the hell...?" Rosalina said quietly and looked at the man in the distance. She closed her eyes and, upon opening them, her right eye turned green and produced night vision. ninja

She nudged MiG. "Should we take him out?" confused  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Bipersona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:09 pm
Ryu hugged his back to the wall and closed his eyes. He adjusted his top, and quietly said to himself "Jesus, this thing's too tight." He loosened the collar and continued walking.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Rosalina didn't wait for an answer. She left the safe house and aimed her handgun toward the mystery man.

"Freeze!" She said, being careful not to be to loud.  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Bipersona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Ryu's eyes widened after being told to freeze. He quickly rose his hands up in the air, letting his gun hang from his finger by the ring which encircled the trigger. "Hey hey HEY! Drop the gun! I'm not here for violence... please, put the gun down... I don't want to die yet. Not until I find out who I am."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:22 pm
She lowered the gun, but not taking off the aim. She walked up to him and took hold of his shirt.

"Who do you work for?" She growled, hesitant to believe him.  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Bipersona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:27 pm
He stared at the womans eyes with a serious look, and said "I don't know, all I know is that I'm a freelance mercenary named Ryu Azore." He then reached into his back pocket and pulled out his ID card, and showed it to the woman. He then remarked "Are you satisfied or do you need it in 4 different languages?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:32 pm
Gated looked at Rosalina and said, "We might want to O.K. this with MiG or Sora before we just jump to conclusions. I'll watch Ryu and you go show his ID to them." Gated lifted his MG4 and looked down the sight as Rosalina walked back to the others.  

Tommi114

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:33 pm
Rosalina glared at him and said, "Don't get smart with me."

She released her grip and checked her handgun magazine. "The name's Rosalina, by the way." She looked up at him. "...or if you even care..." She pointed the the safe room MiG put her in. "We're gonna stay here until the coast is clear to infiltrate the wretched hell-hole."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:39 pm
Ryu followed her and said "Woah, I care... and why does the name 'Sora' sound so familiar?" He then held his hand to his head, trying to remember Sora. "I think I should go see her... Something tells me that I need to talk to her."  

Bipersona

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:44 pm
She turned her gaze to him, about to say something, but sighed and led them back to the safehouse.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:53 pm
Ryu still followed them and asked Rosalina "You... have something on your mind, miss?" He then added "Don't worry, I won't do anything stupid... I promise." He meant it when he promised, he hasn't broken a promise in his life.  

Bipersona

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games