Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Action/Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeramir

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:09 pm
"Yes you are needed Sayo...you have no idea how much...but if you already made your choice and I cant do anything to change your mind...well...I am sorry things turned out like this..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:14 pm
Sayo looked at him, a frown upon her face.

"I know not what to do my lord.."she said softly.  

xoSukaiSakakiox

Zeramir

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:18 pm
Zeramir hugged her strongly and whispered intoher ear."Personally...I don't want you to go..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:25 pm
Shuyin stood out in the night on top of the hill far from the mansion looking at it for the last time," I"m sorry my friends but you sderserve each other and you don't need me around," he turned around and ran off, as it bagan to rain.  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

xoSukaiSakakiox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:32 pm
The rain fell upon the terrence outside as Sayo hugged Zeramir lightly. But then noticing the shadows upon the door she watched it quickly run away after something was left behind.

"What the hell..?"she asked softly as she got up to look outside.

Opening the door she found a letter that seemed to either be entitled to her or both of them.

"I don't understand once again.."she said softly turning back to Zeramir who she gave the letter to.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:37 pm
Zeramir took the letter and started to read it.  

Zeramir

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:48 pm
My dear friends,

I have seemed to cause both of you greif and hatred towards me, and to repent for the pain i have caused This mansion now belongs to the two fo you, and you will never have to deal with me and my mistakes again. I am going to save her even if it is by myself i will save my sister, and Zeramir, Sayo the ring was not form me i meant it to be form you Zeramir.

SHUYIN

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:52 pm
"Damn It!"These were the words uttered by Zeramirs mouth as he put the letter in his pocket."Sayo....you can go if you like...It shouldn't be this hard...nothing should...and even less...my first love..."Zeramir dissappeared into her shadow and appeared from shuyins."My friend...don't go...I am sorry that I doubted you...I know I shouldn't have...anyways..."Zeramir threw him the keys of the house he had found inside the letter."I can't accept such a gift..."  

Zeramir

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:58 pm
He caught the keys, "no you and Sayo need a home to live together in, and besides my mind has been made up, I am going to rescue my sister and you already have done what you needed to and besides count the house as payment," he tossed the keys on the ground and began to walk away again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:02 pm
Zeramir looked down as he said..."I AM NOT MARRYING HER DAMNIT!...I am not marrying her...I don't even think I can be with her...So don't make this our fault when it is yours!..."Zeramir fell on his knees and tears dropped to the floor."I am sure of something...I won't end with her...We can help you still...so don't go..."  

Zeramir

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:07 pm
"You cna be with her i saw how she was when i was dead She really cares for you and you twon deserve each other as for me...well love is impossible, and that rign was supposed to be form you not me ," he stopped and lowered his head, "all I have ever done in my life is cause people pain and suffering, but now that i can try to make someone happy I can't seem to do it right."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:53 am
"Stop the damn drama would you Shuyin? Just live for you and not for anyone else. Yes there may be times when life seems rough and unbearable...Lucifer knows I've had them. But those moments are not enough for you to throw a new life away! Yes it may look like Sayo and I are meant to be...Sometimes it may even feel like that...But it is not meant to be...I am trying to control something I created...I am trying to mantain the death squad alive...I won't grow romanticaly attached to no one here...no one...Why...first of all I have no home to take her...and I have no heart to give her...why?...I am already....married..."  

Zeramir

xoSukaiSakakiox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:30 pm
Sayo looked at the two and smiled a little. At least they were getting along, she hoped.

Looking around her, this wasn't for her, yet she would hold on to help them along with whatever they want.

"I better be paid good for this.."she whispered as she jumped off the balcony landing on her feet below before walking towards the other two.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:11 pm
Zeramir turned back and saw Sayo."...hey...I am tired of this drama...I am going at the break of dawn...those that want to kill the b*****d that made us meen in the first place...come with me...if you won't come...then have in your consiences that I died to make a new life for you sayo...although you only care for money."He dropped 2 bags of coins of gold"I died to make a new life for you shuyin...although you only care for nothing but yourself in the end..."He appeared the keys in his hands and threw them at him again."I died for all halflings who not necesary like having to fight and kill to survive...I live...and I will die for them...See you later...or good bye...its the same to me...To that purpose I am married...and even if I have to leave my first love behind...even if I have to leave my best friend behind...Lucifer will see it fit in the end...because I am not playing around or crying it out...I am goddamn doing something about it!"Zeramir dissappeared from the scene leaving tears behind which fell to the floor as he dissappeared.  

Zeramir

xoSukaiSakakiox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:55 pm
Though the ending was cold this was life. Nothing could be any different. Looking towards Shuyin, Sayo shrugged a little and opened up a portal letting herself back out towards the real world.

Picking up the two bags left for her she stuffed them in her pocket with a slight klink sound as she went off.

"later.."was what she ended her time with both with.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff