Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Somebody just like me? (emopunk14 & girl_gone_dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:06 am
Lyle stared at the woods in shock. She wasn't really paying attention to where her feet had taken them. "Hm, I guess we should go for a hike then." She said with a smile as she looked up at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:51 pm
"Sound good. At least this time I can see better." He remembered last night. He thought now that it was a little funny, her tripping and clinging to him, saying she couldn't see.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:21 pm
Lyle giggle and proceeded into the woods. "Well, honestly, I can see perfectly fine in the woods too." She said with a wide grin. She became more excited as they start around past the trees. Lyle loved nature, almost as much as she love the city. She figured it was instinct and really didn't care. She had to learn to embrace her inner wolf anyways, so she let herself get excited about the hike. She smiled as she gave his hand a small squeeze. Lyle was also trying to figure out what to say to start a conversation. That awkward silence was beginning to come between them again.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:59 pm
"So I'm curious.... How long have you known what I am?" Skye figured it was something they would eventually talk about. He did his best to keep up with her. He was glad they were alone.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:13 pm
Lyle held her breath and bit her bottom lip as she heard Skye's words. She knew that this subject was going to come sooner of later, and she was really hoping for later, but here it was. She let go of that breath and looked at him with a somewhat sad look in her eyes. "Since last night, after my aunt had seen you." She said softly as she slowed her pace so that she could be by his side. "I'm not really experienced with sensing things, hence I'm out here with my aunt." Lyle added softly again.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:20 pm
"Yeah it was kind of a mutual. Used to be good at telling. Have to be honest you surprised me." Skye sat on a log and sighed. His brothers would beat him for not knowing what she was.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:38 pm
Lyle nibbled on the inside of the side of her left cheek. She turned and watched him sit on a log. She was a bit surprised that he could tell that her aunt was a wolf, but not her. She began nibbling on her lip now, sort of playing with her snake bites. She walked over to him and sat down beside him on the log. "How so?" She asked, curiosity all over her face. She wanted to know how experience he was, because it seemed obvious that she was not train at all. In fact, Lyle thought that she seemed a little too pampers and spoiled. Well, thats what she thought about herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:43 pm
"You seemed more human I guessed. Its something I picked up with my brothers. We used to track, finding.... well you know." Skye felt a little awkward now that he had mentioned it.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:08 pm
She giggled at the first part. Lyle did try her best to fit in and seem more human than she looked. She guessed it paid off after all. She could feel the awkwardness as well after Skye had starting talking about finding her kind. "Hm, well, my parents tried their best to raise me normally. We haven't run into um, your family, before, but we've heard stories from our distance relatives." She said softly. This wasn't really an easy thing to talk about, considering that their worlds were completely different.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:17 pm
"Yeah, some tracker of me right. I finally found what I was looking for and, well not at all what I expected." Skye couldn't look at her. He felt horrible for what his kind has done to hers.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:24 pm
Lyle noticed that Skye wouldn't look at her after he spoke about being a hunter. She figured he was feeling really crappy about all this, and she was trying her best to not let it get to her at the moment. She really want to cheer him up, or at least get his mind away from all this for right now. So she leaned over and licked his cheek, hoping to grab his attention so that he would look at her, and if that didn't work, then she was going to have to think of something else.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:30 pm
Skye glanced at her and wiped his cheek. "Sorry, I'm being a downer aren't I." He did this time, taking things on himself. He tried to push it all out and focus on the good things for now. But he still couldn't seem to really look at her. He figured she should hate him purely on principal.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:39 pm
"Oh, Mr. Sour Puss, you are being a downer, but you need to try and think of the good that came out of this. I mean, here I am, I'm yours until you decide to leave." Lyle said with a small smile on her face. She like what she said, being his. It made her stomach have butterflies. She then leaned over and rested her head on his shoulder. "I'll always be yours." She whispered, knowing that she would not be able to fall for anyone like she had with him. Lyle had plenty of crushes before, but she had never truly loved anyone, and she knew that it was crazy to be in love with someone that she had only known for just a short time, especially since he was a hunter. Though, she couldn't help it. There was just something about him from the first time she saw him that made her want to be with him forever.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:47 pm
This all made Skye smile. He put his arm around her, "What are we gonna do? In every frame of mind but ours this is wrong." He was taking out the negative of it, but still he was glad she had said what she had. He felt the same about her, he wanted to keep her.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:58 pm
She didn't know what they were going to do. He was right, their relationship was completely forbidden, but they couldn't help it. "Well, there is always the option of disappearing together. I know its risky and there is a chance that either of our kind could find us, but I honestly don't know what we should do." Lyle said softly as she thought for a few seconds. "We could face everyone, and prove that there doesn't have to be a war between us anymore, but that could end horribly. Or we could just live for the moment and go our separate ways later and always have the memories of being together." She added, now getting into the negativeness of their situation. Even though Lyle was a very optimistic person, which ever way she tried to look at this, there was going to be a bad ending and the thought of losing him just killed her on the inside. There was no way she could be high spirited about this.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games