Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
Mpreg Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mpreg
  :D
  D:
View Results

[Poetic Death]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:51 pm
Hmm....mpreg REALLY creeped me out at first.
I was asking myself "How can this even be POSSIBLE??"
If it's done right, and it's written well, it can turn out amazing; but if it isn't then it just detracts from the original relationship.
:/

My fav would be mpreg!Draco when written well.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:08 pm
hikaridonya

I completely agree with you, though. I'd be more impressed if someone wrote a story about the struggle that [insert slash couple of choice] went through to adopt a child.
Or even if they used a surrogate mother. Now that would make for an interesting idea.
I've never really been a fan of M-Preg.

Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! There's a story where they did use a Surrogate Mother to get a child! I just remembered! <3

StargemKitty

Itachipwnz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:04 pm
I don't know why but I've never been a fan and I can't explain....there's pretty much nothing else that bothers me, i even like incest (in ffn lol)....but...I don't know, there's just something about it! Me and my friends once watched a harry/draco vid on youtube which had a plot that involved harry getting pregnant. it was genuinely the funniest thing we'd ever seen (if the maker is here sorry if i offended, it was really good in a hilarious way), but somehow i can't take it seriously....
ok that was a long ramble  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:37 pm
External Penetration
Do you like mpreg? My friend is completely freaked out by it but I like it. I'll admit it took me a while to warm up to it, it freaked me out at first too. Though now I love it.
Some of my other friends agree that mpreg is cute, and the others are...well they don't like it.

So, do you like or dislike mpreg?
Did it make you go "gah o_o" at first?
Anything else you can get from this.

When I first encountered Mpreg, I wasn't freaked out about it or anything but I wasn't gung-ho to read it either. It was more of a 'Huh, that's interesting' type of feeling. Of course, after I ventured in and read one, I absolutely fell in love with it... and now I adore mpreg. I like it better when Harry is the dad but not the one carrying the baby (I'm a fan of Top Harry), though.  

CuppaT

-_-Xerxez Tha Ferret-_-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:37 pm
I don't know. At first I thought it was cute but then the logical side of my brain decided to put in its two cents. So I haven't read it in a while.(I know they can use magic and all, but I'm sure that there would be some diffulculties giving birth seeing as there isn't a big enough hole for the baby to come out of)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:28 pm
i think that an MPreg story must have the right reasons and plot(s). i'm not oppossed to them. i have read many MPreg from diffrent series. in all actuality i have yet to find a slash author on the website i go to that has writen an adopting fic. but i must agree with Remus. it is physically impossible for a male to have a child. also as he said it hurts like hell for a female. think of how much more it would hurt a male. but still i am not persuaded away from the fanfictions with MPreg!! ok now i'm ranting. ninja heart heart heart heart redface  

Tenshi Makai

Tampon King

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:15 pm
Mpreg it's okay I mean I like it sometimes but other times I think that it can get a little creepy and the author has to really be a god writer for me to read it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:58 pm
I'm not really that big of a fan at it at all. Most of the time I can't handle reading the story without blushing REALLY hard or giggling like a loon. A lot of the stories aren't well-written, and really, it's abig turn-off for me.  

Miss Lupin

Wrath Phoenix

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:31 pm
I really do not like mpreg. It's not because it could never happen in rl. (well.. without the man having a uterus, eggs, a way to get the semen into the uterus... (um... yeah) and a cesarian.) But... if I had a fit every time I read something or encountered something that couldn't happen in rl, I wouldn't be such a videogame junkie.
No. I think the reason I don't like it is because I just do not like pregnancy in general. If I dont think a woman who is pregnant is hot why on earth would I think a pregnant male is hot? And also... I dont like what results of pregnancy, so even if I didn't mind reading fics where anyone (male or female) was pregnant, I wouldn't read it anyway, because that means there is going to be a child and I really do not like children. Especially the young ones. (I'm speaking like an old person. lol.)
So, yeah. Pregnancy fics including males or females are not something I like. (and also, once the characters have kids, the story is pretty much not about them anymore. They are deglorified. If anyone has played FE6 and FE7 they know what I mean. >> Hector died so ungracefully. He was a fricken tank in the game where he wasn't the dad!)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:12 pm
to be honest, I've never even given mpreg a chance. I just dont find it appealing AT ALL. if a story contains mpreg I just go on to the next one. but I promise I'll give it a chance.....some day.... confused

inmypod

Madam Hare

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:12 pm
inmypod
to be honest, I've never even given mpreg a chance. I just dont find it appealing AT ALL. if a story contains mpreg I just go on to the next one. but I promise I'll give it a chance.....some day.... confused

You really should, and if you do decided to give it a chance i'll give you one of my links to a good one as long as you like Draco/Harry.

I got a guy into this who wasn't into even Harry Potter that much ever so I suppose it was a good story, but anyways when you are ready get ahold of me i'd be happy to provide a good story.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:15 pm
The first MPreg fic I read was done very nicely so I never had too bad a first reaction, but there are so many out there that are really done poorly and I turn away immediately...

But the ones that are done right are some of my favorite fics...  

Haydn Phoenix

keiko-cha

Mythical Kitten

19,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:29 pm
woot mpreg yeah heart blaugh 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:13 pm
Trying to be cool with these post frames...

The first time I ever saw MPreg, it was Himura Kenshin bearing Sagara Sanosukes' child. I had just been looking for ANY slash/yaoi I could at the time, so when a preggo Kenshin showed up in the doujin I was like "OMGNOTHATSWRONGWRONGWRONG!!!"

But now I like it, because it's cute.

...And failing ever so miserably.

Yotsu

O.G. Gaian

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:25 pm
I HATE Mpreg...

Unless: Severus Snape is the one getting pregnant. And it must be an accident. I know, its strange, but other wise, WILL NOT READ!  
HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff