Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:54 pm
User ImageTobias turned around and saw Arc, Cat, and the Priest walking toward him. No Sora. Good. Arc must've talked her down. Arc sat beside him and he took her hand again as she told himto explain the basics of the experiments. He nodded, "I can do that easy!" Tobias thought he knew everything there was to know about the experiments and the lab and everything. That wasn't the case, but he didn't know that.

"Well," he began. Tobias paused, gathering his words. Finally, he started. "The lab that's owned by the military does some pretty messed up s**t. The experiment we were subjected to was basically the fusion of human and animal. Our mom's were experimented on while we were still inside them. Once we're born, the scientists take us away and test for signs of the abilities for the animal we were fused with," he explained.

Tobias went on to say, "The head scientist was Arc's father. Son of a b***h is an evil b*****d! He keeps certain experiments on certain floors. They range from huge fancy room's like Arc's, to jail cells like mine, to the underground dungeon cells that Sora used to live in." Tobias stopped again, the memories of that hellhole getting to him. He punched the ground beside him, a spark of electricity popping and crawling up his arm. "Arc's dad hated me. Didn't like me being around his favorite toy. Showed her off to the military big wigs. Only her too. Arc's the most successful out of the entire place. Broke the hell outta there." With that, Tobias shut up.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:17 pm
Arc was silent as she listened to Toby as he got angrier and angrier. She squeezed his hand with hers, calming him down a bit. It was all over, there was no need for him to be upset about it anymore. But that was him, and she knew that. Toby was someone who would get angry at the drop of a hate. Arc didn’t mind that at all actually.

When he had finished Arc went on with her information. “Each experiment was also fused with an element as well. Just like how State Alchemists have a special talent, we do too. Toby specializes in electricity. I specialize in fire…the younger ones aren’t classified just yet. They’re to young to know just yet…but I assume that Doll is a shadow user,” she said, turning her head toward the pond. “That isn’t to say we don’t use alchemic circles. Some Alchemists use objects with their circle on it. We are a bit different…” she seemed a bit pained at this. “When we were younger we had a special operation maybe two or three days after our births. This operation was to tattoo our specialized alchemy on our hearts…a lot of us died because of this…for those who survived though were perfectly fine…or for a rare few would suffer later on in life because of this..”Arc seemed a little upset by that information too, but she wouldn’t say why.

This information was a little to much for the two. Cat couldn’t help but be slack jawed throughout the who thing. She had no idea this kind of thing was going on.

Arc sighed, going on again, “We’re biological weapons, We were created to be used as weapons in war. And war is upon us,” she said, and this was true. A war was brooding. “I was used to soften up the military branches. My mission was to get our use in war approved by all. I was given the best room, because I was very often visited by many people. If they saw a well behaved girl with amazing power on their side, they would surely fund the experiments. They kept the others in lower levels so that they wouldn’t ruin this. Although…”Arc turned her head to Tobias now, smiling a bit. “There was a time I attempted to burn the whole place…but a contract was made between my father and I. If I willingly went through the tests, and shows for funding, he would insure no harm would come to Tobias, and he would be allowed to stay out of the lower levels…no matter what he did,” she said.

Cat couldn’t believe this. “So. you’re biological weapons? You’re…weapons of war?” Arc nodded. Cat let out a sigh of disbelief. This kind of thing actually happened?

“We had to escape…they were planning on breeding us…the successful experiments were going to be forced to mate with the lower levels….they were going to force Tobias to mate with that….that lion woman!” this seemed to piss Arc off, “Doll was going to be forced to mate with a lizard man….Sora was going to be eliminated because she wasn’t controllable….I wasn’t having it!” she said, a bit of fire erupting from her eyes in fury. “I was not going to allow that to happen! To do that to such young girls!-” Arc paused, her head tilting down and becoming silent for a moment while she remembered unpleasant things. “ That was the last straw…”  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:16 am
User ImageTobias kept his mouth shut as Arc revealed the finer points of the experiments. He didn't expect Arc to tell them about the contract with her dad about Tobias though. It was a deal that Tobias would've gladly taken if the tables were turned. The snake boy would gladly endure the pain and agony Arc went through to keep her out of harm's way.

And then came the breeding. There was one thing that Tobias knew that the Arc didn't. Tobias agreed to breed. That was his one and only secret. Arc's dad spent months hinting at him about his desire for new experiments. The number of willing participants for newborns and pregnant mothers was dropping like a rock. Not only that, but he wanted to start the breeding program with the successes he had. Tobias was at the top of his list too.

Tobias remembered asking the nurses about what exactly happened in breeding. Once he learned, he definitely didn't want to do that with Arc. So he agreed to breed with an experiment on the lower levels. The lion girl. Unlike a regular lion, she was always scared and didn't like to be around other people. She could barely talk. The doctor told Tobias that hopefully, the mix of their genes would create something even better than Tobias himself. He was the greatest success out of any boy, newborn or from a pregnant mother. When she finished, he only added, "Yeah. We couldn't let that happen again..." He should kept his mouth shut on that one.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:08 pm
((Sorry about the delay and I figured it was time for Soras parents to show up again twisted ))

Sora sighed at she watched Doll and Noah finish eating. "So what do you two wanna do while they talk?" She asked them. "Do you want-" She got cut off with someone tapping the window. It was her parents geering at her with the same looks she got when she was a child and was about to get hit. Soras eyes widened as she tried not to scream. "Doll take Noah into the other room," She said pointing to the door on the other side of the room. Its time to end this!  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:53 pm
(( Ooooh! Don’t tell Arc that, she would NOT be pleased if she found that our about Toby XD ))

Cat felt sick to her stomach. They bred them like animals? Like dogs! These people had no since of humanity towards these children! As if they didn’t think of them as humans, just farm animals! This infuriated Cat. It took all her will to not go running off In search of this place. She wouldn’t know where to find it in the first place. But that’s all she wanted to do. She tried to fight back frustrated tears at their story. The fact that these two were so matter of fact about it made it even worse. They were so used to this type of treatment that they spoke of it as if it was the weather.

She felt a warm hand on her shoulder; it was the Priest. “What they’re doing is illegal, or is this just something that’s underground? If the people knew about all this they would surely stop it…” he said, frowning.

Arc tried her best to ignore Toby’s comment. She knew he didn’t mean anything by it, but it still hurt. What happened to her wasn’t breeding. It was an attack. She didn’t like thinking about it. Besides, Noah was the product of it all. So she wanted to only think of him. He was her baby after all. If Arc knew that Tobias had participated willingly in the beginnings of the breeding program….she would be heart broken. “So….people don’t know that we exist?” she said, trying to turn her head in their direction. Her senses were so out of whack she had no idea what was going on just a few feet away.

Doll was alarmed to see the man from the night before staring at them through the window. How had he gotten here? Doll quickly grabbed Noah and lifted him up, “Sora…” she said in a small voice.
_________

“We need to find the Phoenix and the Original Sin….those two are key to the breeding program. We have yet to make such prefect chimera’s. Their temperament is prefect…aside from the Original Sin’s slight temper…which can easily be erased from the DNA…”

“But what the First Child? Do we need to retrieve him as well?”

“Of course we must. He is the first of his kind! All the escapees must be retrieved so they may be reprogrammed and their memories erased…it was foolish for us to try and give them humanity. That only gets in the way of their true purpose. There is no need for humanity in war…”

“So agents have been sent out to retrieve the product? We don’t want them running around free like lat time…”

“Oh yes…they should be contacting the targets soon…”

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:03 pm
User ImageTobias didn't really know what to say anymore. There wasn't much to say. "From what I was told, only the military knows about this. And I'm just gonna guess, but the entire military doesn't even know about this," Tobias said. The nurses told him a lot of things they weren't supposed to. But then again, Tobias got a lot things he shouldn't have. Tobias' looks had always been an advantage that he never took full advantage of. Tobias wasn't that kind of person.

Suddenly, there was some sort of...disturbance. Tobias could feel this strange wave of energy pulsing through him. It was using his alchemy but on a much smaller scale. It was coming from everyone, but there was one in particular coming from the front. Tobias seemed to go into a daze, focused only on the disturbance that caught his attention. Getting up, he mumbled, "You three stay here. I'll be right back..." He walked through the house and the odd sensation grew and grew. It was Sora! He couldn't see her, but he could most definitely sense that it was Sora. He caught her approaching the door. "What are you up to, kid?" he asked.

((Tobias would never! i hadn't even thought of it.))  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:28 pm
(( You never know, he is a guy after all. Not saying all guys are bad. But most of the guys I know are sex first, ask her name later. He could have been curious about it….and now for some deep talk with Cat and Arc - u - ))

Arc could feel the sensation of Toby’s hand leaving her own. For a second she felt alarmed, before he spoke. This new handicap was starting to get annoying at best. She felt like she’d have to get used to being blind all over again.

Cat watched at Tobias got up and walked towards the door. This talk was becoming depressing, but she knew it had to go on. But she assumed Arc wouldn’t say much more while Tobias wasn’t there. So she tried to think of a lighter subject. “So…are you and Tobias and item?”

Arc’s faced looked confused, “And item? Like an object? N-No, we aren’t items…”she said.

Cat couldn’t help but laugh at that. Her innocents was a bit overwhelming at times, “No, no. I mean are you two dating?” if she didn’t get that Cat went on, “Are you two seeing each other?” she probably wouldn’t get that either. She’d probably say something like ’He see’s me, but I can’t see him…’ Oh boy. “Umm…are you two in a relationship together? Are you in love?”

At that last part Arc’s face turned a hundred kinds of red. Her feathers fluffed up so much she looked like a new born owl, “W-W-Wh-” she stammered.

So she had hit a soft spot did she? Cat grinned slyly, “Oooh…I see how it is…”

“Cat, I think it’s best to leave it to God. Please don’t meddle…again,” said Father with a sigh.

“Oh Father, you worry to much. So!” she turned her attention back to Arc, “Have you confessed? Kissed? What?” she was getting excited. She hadn’t played match maker since Kiki had lived with her…not saying that ended well…

[color-indigo]“W-What are you talking about!?!?!” she stammered on, closing her eyes.

Doll watched as Tobias walked through the house. She took Noah and ran to a room she hadn’t been in yet. It didn’t have any windows and it was small. She closed the door behind her, Noah still in her arms. A closet was a prefect place to hide. “Let’s play hide and seek…We can’t come out until hey find us…”she said, and the little boy nodded with a smile. Doll would protect him no matter the cost.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:06 pm
((Sorry it took so long busy week sweatdrop ))

Sora heard Doll call her. "Dont worry this ends now." She said in a soothing yet deadly tone. "Well what the hell do you two want? If its to send me back to that prison you left me at you'd better be ready to die because there is no way in hell Im going back there." She said when she heard someone open the door. "Hey Toby, come over here Id like you to meet the two people who call themselves my parents." She said ready for the madness to unfold.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:13 am
User ImageTobias watched as Sora opened the door. Two people stood there looking rather angry. Sora explained that these were her parents. In physical sense and fact at least. People who willingly gave up their kids and treated them like s**t were not really parent material. Tobias never knew his, but if they were anything like Sora's, he didn't want to meet them either. "Oh, really?" was all he could really manage to say. The man standing here was the one who hurt Sora the day before. Tobias was not going to forgive him. He clenched his fists and a jolt of electricity ran across his body. "Sora, back up. I'm not gonna let him hurt you again!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:42 pm
Sora backed up silently about to head into the room where Doll and Noah were playing. So this is what it feels like to be cared about... She thought. "His right leg is bad and that is his weak point. I dont want to watch this..." She said while opening the door to the next room. "Toby be careful." Sora said and closed the door.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:51 pm
User ImageSora backed away and gave him some tips. He appreciated the advice, but Tobias was not going to resort to going after weak spots unless it was absolutely necessary. He could take this old man no problem. Tobias walked outside and closed the door behind him. He was silent, gathering his words. Tobias hissed a bit at the man and told him, "You get the hell out of here right now! You hurt Sora. You just tried to kill your own daughter!!"

Tobias didn't want to go in and hurt the man. If Sora's dad came at him first, then so be it. He was going to go down. Tobias knew from the labs that you don't hit first. Your less likely to get into trouble that way. Tobias was trying his very best not to strike first. This guy was bad news. Tobias wasn't going to let anyone get taken away, hurt, or anything else.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:00 pm
"Really Boy what are you 12? You honestly think that a grown man can't take a little kid like you? And honestly who are you to tell me what I can and cannot do with MY daughter?" Akito said with a smirk. "Come at me I dare you." He said looking at the kid. "Hey honey why dont you go get Sarra and teach her what its like to be an adult?" Akito said while giving her his signature grimace.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:57 pm
User ImageThis man was really pushing it! Tobias was using all the strength he had in him not to tackle the man into the wall of the buliding behind him. He told the woman with him to go and get Sora. "You better not move lady! You stay your a** right there!" Tobias warned with a deathly glare. "And just so you know, Sora's my kid now! So I can tell you what you can and can't do to MY daughter!" Tobias added. It felt incredibly weird for him to say that, but he really only said to piss the man off. Tobias felt that he had to protect his family at all costs. Even if it meant that he had to go back to the lab.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:32 pm
"Really now? A twelve year old has adopted my daughter." Akito said grinning like a mad man. "Oh this keeps getting better and better. Honey go get her this kid is just filled with empty threats." He said his smile getting bigger at every word. When Sakura ((Soras mom)) didn't move, Akitos smile disappeared. "Damn it Sakura do what I say!!!!!" He said now glaring at his wife.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:14 pm
User ImageThis man was infuriating. Even the most level-headed person would lose their mind trying to get this man to shut his damn mouth. He had a big mouth now, but once Tobias got his hands on him, it would be too big and swollen to say another word! This man was insane. He kept saying that Tobias was twelve years old, which was obviously not the case. Tobias knew he was about 19. Maybe a year older, a year younger. He wasn't sure. Arc always seemed to know though.

Arc knew just about anything you could think to ask about Tobias. That's what being the head scientists daughter got you. "I'm am not twelve! I'm about 19!" he shouted again. The man yelled at the lady after she didn't move. The guy treated all the girls around him like that didn't he? Tobias didn't like it. Then he said it. He had to say it. "...this kid is just filled with empty threats." Tobias clenched his fists and charged at the man faster than his eyes could follow. He was hoisted into the air as the boy lifted him off the ground by his collar. "How about you say that again, old man!" hissed Tobias.

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games