Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Closed. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:47 pm
Uwn bent her head sideways slightly so that it was resting against Shred's firm chest. "I know Shred. Life isn't meant to be easy. But that's why this hotel his here. To make it that little bit easier. Love... I hate it... it get's in the way of everything."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:47 pm
Chloe comes back later with a body in a trash bag, she doesn't know where to put it so she looks around for someone to help her dispose of it.  

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:50 pm
Dusty looked at Chloe, slightly confused, as she came back in with a rather large bag. The angel moved uncomfortably, sensing death held in the girls' hands, staining her very being. He glanced sideways at Miyu, wondering what she would do about the bag.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:00 pm
Miyu smelled death. She looked and Chloe and saw the bag. Miyu's stomach got upset and she got lightheaded. Miyu stood up and almost fell to her knees, and ran to the elevator and dropped to her knees and covered her eyes with her hands, she was crying the smell of death reminded her of her parents  

Minihost

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:09 pm
Chloe watched Miyu run away, and thought, There goes my only help. she started searching for the right place to put the bag. In the kitchen is where she smelled the death, worse than the one coming from the bag she had in her hand, she sniffed around the kitchen until she found the shoot to the basement and let the bag go. She just wondered what person she had killed, she had kinda blanked out when killing it and the body was so deformed that she couldn't tell any thing about the person, only that it was human. Chloe washed her hands and got back to the candy shop.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:17 pm
Chick0 will gladly assist kloy in body disposal.
"I haven't had lunch yet anyway."  

ionlyaimtostealurheart1

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:31 pm
miho sighed"my life is farely boring" she contiuned her work quietly
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:39 pm
Chloe starts to clean up her area, she keeps acidentely looking over at Dusty wondering if he's new, too.  

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

DFangPro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:30 am
User Image
"It hasn't gotten between our friendship, though," Shred replied as he stroked her hair. "...I care about you, Uwn...and I hope you can always be there...loving me like a brother as you have ever since we slept together..." He kissed the top of her head before putting on his uniform shirt over his white tanktop. "Come on...let's get back to work," he suggeested.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:43 pm
Miyu stood up, wiped her eyes on her sleeve and looked out the window.

Alice walks in to the hotel. "Okay I am back from my break." She said telling the whole hotel.  

Minihost

DFangPro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:10 pm
User Image
As Shred walked out, he found Alic and immediately guilt sank deep in the pit of his stomach and his whole body went cold. '...s**t...' he thought. He slowly approached her, knowing the possibility of her being upset is emminent. "Hey Alice," he greeted her. "Hey, look. I'm sorry about forgetting about the swim yesterday. But I wanna make it up to ya! I'm free today, if I can still go swimming with ya." He smiled calmly, hiding his nervous anxiety so well it was almost as if the world went his way.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:14 pm
"Oh its fine I knew you wouldn't come anyways." Alice said and started walking to the pool.  

Minihost

DFangPro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:26 pm
User Image
"I'd still go with ya, if you don't mind," he replied as he followed her close behind.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:35 pm
"Mmm...k" Alice shrugged. "Do whatever you like." Alice said and entered the pool area and went to the changing room for the ladies and changed into her swimsuit and came out.

Miyu came downstairs to the lobby and saw Chloe zoned out. Miyu then quickly took the jar of jellybeans and read the jar. 25cents for one jellybean what a rip off! Miyu then took a handful and sat the jar back on the table and went to the gym.  

Minihost

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games