Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Please post your suggestions here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 1:17 pm
Oh you should! It's a very very fun thing to do! XD  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 8:39 pm
Yeah, hahah, I've heard that your arse would be hurting for a couple of days afterward if it was your first time ice skating. xd  

Syrotek
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 8:42 pm
Iyamashi
Yeah, hahah, I've heard that your arse would be hurting for a couple of days afterward if it was your first time ice skating. xd

nope not true at all ^^ thats horseback riding! ice skating doesnt hurt at all, i went for the first time, it was exactly like rollerblading, cept when u play ice tag and ur being chased by it >< thats when u fall, but mi butt never once hurted 3nodding now horseback riding, thats a whole nother story...i was paralyzed from the waist down for like 5 million days  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 3:46 am
violet_faerie
Iyamashi

nope not true at all ^^ thats horseback riding! ice skating doesnt hurt at all, i went for the first time, it was exactly like rollerblading, cept when u play ice tag and ur being chased by it >< thats when u fall, but mi butt never once hurted 3nodding now horseback riding, thats a whole nother story...i was paralyzed from the waist down for like 5 million days
Only if its your first time!  

Dariram
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:10 am
Dariram
violet_faerie
Iyamashi

Ya it was mi first time, well first time since i've been on a horse since 7, and it didnt make it any better than we had to walk the whole time instead of gallop or run....>< cuz when u walk u feel every single bump or hole the horse falls into, and on top of that, mi horse kept usin it and wanting to bite all the other horses..... xp very pleasant experience i tell ya  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 11:40 am
violet_faerie
Dariram
violet_faerie
Iyamashi

Ya it was mi first time, well first time since i've been on a horse since 7, and it didnt make it any better than we had to walk the whole time instead of gallop or run....>< cuz when u walk u feel every single bump or hole the horse falls into, and on top of that, mi horse kept usin it and wanting to bite all the other horses..... xp very pleasant experience i tell ya
I didn't know you ride horse Dari-chan.

I don't ever do anything with my life. xd  

Syrotek
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 1:02 am
Iyamashi

Yeah, I am going horseback riding next weekend. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:49 am
Dariram
Iyamashi

Have fun, cuz i didnt i prefer car riding or motorcycle riding anything that isnt animal transported....'cept for elephant riding thats fun ^^  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:35 pm
Dariram
Iyamashi

xd What fun.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:05 am
violet_faerie
Dariram
Iyamashi

Have fun, cuz i didnt i prefer car riding or motorcycle riding anything that isnt animal transported....'cept for elephant riding thats fun ^^
I've never been elephant riding... and YES, cars! WHEEEEEEE!  

Dariram
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 6:59 pm
Dariram
violet_faerie
Dariram
Iyamashi

Riding a motorcycle...now that's bliss. 3nodding blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 7:55 pm
Iyamashi
Dariram
violet_faerie
Dariram
Iyamashi

Riding a motorcycle...now that's bliss. 3nodding blaugh

never been elephant riding either, cars are the bomb

BUT AS FOR MOTORCYLES...THATS MY DREAM!!!!!!!!!11 i wanna ride on the back of one before i die!!!!!!!! thats one of my goals in life, stupid i know, but mi dad gave up his motorcyle when he was called to the ministry so i was to young to ride on it, but i want to ride one !!!  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 8:04 pm
violet_faerie

BUT AS FOR MOTORCYLES...THATS MY DREAM!!!!!!!!!11 i wanna ride on the back of one before i die!!!!!!!! thats one of my goals in life, stupid i know, but mi dad gave up his motorcyle when he was called to the ministry so i was to young to ride on it, but i want to ride one !!!
ever rode a car with a bomb? it's not such a bomb. xp
..yes, that was really stupid...

The only transportation in Vietnam was pretty much motercycle and mopads.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 8:08 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

The only transportation in Vietnam was pretty much motercycle and mopads.... sweatdrop

O COOL!!!!!!!!! ooo moped and motorbikes what a life ^^

as for the bomb thing

I know a couple that for their 50th anniversary was gonna celebrate by throwin dynamite outta their car window...it ends up when they threw it (lit and all) the window wasnt rolled down....  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 8:20 pm
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

O COOL!!!!!!!!! ooo moped and motorbikes what a life ^^

as for the bomb thing

I know a couple that for their 50th anniversary was gonna celebrate by throwin dynamite outta their car window...it ends up when they threw it (lit and all) the window wasnt rolled down....
Yes, but it was so crowed... gonk

...were those couple drunk..?  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games