Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:23 pm

*Nudges Dame but still doesn't get a response.* Damey? *slight panic* Dame! If you don't respond soon I'll have to get help!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:32 pm
((Jimeny Cricket, iggs. Calm down, I was afk. lol))

Nothing. -turns over, pulling the covers closer-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:44 pm

((LOL well you looked dead and I just came from the clinic where there are 3 in comas razz xd LOL))

*Sighing with slight relief.* bull shu....What is wrong? I can still go find the Dr to come do a check up?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:55 pm
((Just because III don't answer right away, doesn't mean that RP dame didn't, hon. We aren't exactly on the same time.))

-looks at iggs dryly- I don't need a doctor, iggies.

((hey, get on msn?))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:02 pm

((I was about to have her pass out or something, I have to sack out early the next 2 nights. Sorry))

*Looks closer* then why are you like this....? Oh heel you wont talk tonight and H ave to rest. *Looks sternly* Tomorrow I get answers. *Gets up and head to the door* If I find you in the same condition, I"m calling the dr.* and heads to bed*

((I'll try to log on both tomorrow, interents not playing nice... nighters))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:34 pm
((Okay hon. ^_^))

-rolls her eyes and turns over again, placing the cover above her head-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:09 pm

*Looks around and realized Dame had slipped out. Gets up and pulls on clothing and heads out herself, thinking there had to be some reason she slept al day*

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:15 pm
twisted -grins evilly and leads Karrie into her bedroom, pushing him roughly onto the bed and locking her door behind her, going to show him just how much she missed him. She pounces on the bed and him and gets started- twisted  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:25 pm
-turns off the TV, stands up and stretches high to the ceiling, yawning a bit-  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:34 pm
*flies out of the kitchen and nudges Dame's back with his nose*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:57 pm
-shrieks, feeling something hit her back. Whipping around she notices it is just Velcore- Velcore! You scared the s**t out of me! What are you doing here, honey? Did Karrie leave you? -kneels and pets him, nuzzling-  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:02 pm
*nuzzles Dame, then looks over in the kitchen doorway where a couple of iggies' critters are sitting*

*walks up to Dame's apartment and knocks on the door*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:14 pm
eek -looks up at the critters and back to Velcore then back and forth- Er... confused Do you want food? God I hope some's in there...cuz...I hate to disappoint but I am not quite the cook... -thoughts are interrupted by a knock at the door- Coming!

-walks up and looks through the peephole- Oh! surprised -opens the door- Hey honey! ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:18 pm
Hey Dame. *kisses her* I came back to get Velcore. Hope he didn't cause too much trouble today. He wanted to stay and play with iggies' critters.

*plays tag around the living room with the critters*

Er... mind if I come in?

((I've got to go to bed. Be nice to Karrie?))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:24 pm
((Nighters. And, always. wink twisted ))

-kisses him back and looks over briefly at the critters playing tag- Of course, Karrie. Any time for you... wink -moves aside so he can enter then closes the door behind him- How are you, darlin'? -goes up to him before he can answer and kisses him deeply- Come back for more...? twisted

((Guess damey's not getting out tonight! rofl ))

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games