Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
☼The aftermath☼ Open ♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raozspaz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:06 am
The girl looks at the elf with somewhat of a strange look. She recognizes the language the elf used, but could not make out the words. All she does is nod in agreement, hoping that the nod is enough. The girl leans up against the siding of the truck as well and closed her eyes, slowly drifting to sleep.

Everyone else in the truck mumbles under their breath about the girl's actions. But nothing they say is very understandable due to how quiet it is.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:45 am
Yuka smiled as she watched the girl who'd helped her drift off to sleep. She looked up at the mumbling people and sighed. Nothing she could do would free her of their stares, and now the girl had helped her. Distrust seemed to be everywhere she went. With a last look around the gloomy space, Yuka settled down to sleep.  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:48 am
Zach sits in the front of the truck, waiting for the other survivors and in an attempt to help call to them, he punches the horn a couple of times. To the people in the back, the sound was nearly void, but could still be heard.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:54 am
Yuka opened an eye at the noise. Although the sound of the horn wasn't very loud in the back of the truck, she could hear it better than most. She pushed herself slowly up and looked out the small slit at the top of the trucks wall. The slit served as the only source of light, as well as the only thing that kept the air moving freely. She looked around in search of what the horn was being blown for. Yuka could tell that it was coming from the truck, but even though she searched, she couldn't find why it was getting blown. She turned her back to the window and leaned against the side.  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:57 am
Zach curses a little at Enisis and Kadashi's slow progress. "How far could they have gone?" Zach mutters under his breath a little as he notices some movement at the top of some rubble up ahead.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:03 am
Yuka grew restless of being confind to the back of the truck. She made her way carefully past the mass of bodies, to the back of the truck. She pushed open the door and jumped out, closing the door behind her. She walked around to the front of the truck and opened the door. "Well, we have a little healer back there." she said to Zach, pointing at her back. "she healed it as best she could, but she was to young to heal it properly." she got into the front seat and looked at the rubble that Zach was watching. "well it's not your boys." she said flatly.  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:07 am
Zach sit motionless and then looked at Yuka and back at the glass. "Yeah. My boys went that way." He says, pointing in a direction away from the what appears to be two people at the top of the hill. "Think they ae friendly?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:19 am
Yuka squinted. "the second is a serpent." she stated in disgust. "he walks calmly. We shouldn't have any reason to fear him. But the other, the human, I'm not so sure." she looked at Zach. "The over grown lizard carries only his staff. The man seems armed much like you."  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:25 am
"Oh goody. How nice. More freaking bandits to deal with most likely. If these are bandits, im killing them without prejudice." Zach sets his rifle in his lap, prepared for anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:33 am
Yuka laughed. "I'd offer my assistance, but our little healer has forbidden me from using my back." she smiled at Zach. "Perhaps I should leave my arrows with you. Else I be tempted to insert one through the serpents head." She still had her quiver with her, it sat on her back. It held twenty arrows atleast. She had her bow with her aswell. It now sat on her lap.  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:35 am
Zach cant help but laugh at the thought of using an arrow and looks over at Yuka. "Sorry. I trust my rifle here." Zach smiles and looks out at the two of them. The serpent has moved over the hill a little but the human has retained his position. Hmm. Probably trying to set up a sniper trap. Aint going to work on us.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:41 am
Yuka looked at the man. He now had his rifle out. He stood casually, resting the nose of the gun in the ash covered dirt, he was leaning on the butt of it. Yuka then looked over at the serpent. He walked with his staff as though ready to strike, but his muscles were relaxed. He had no want to fight. "I have no idea what the lizard wants, but he doesn't look like he wants to hurt us... not yet any way..."  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:44 am
All Zach is doing is smiling at the man with the rifle. "Nah. Im gonna use my baby." Zach laughs a little and climbs out of the cab of the truck. He gets into the storage box on the side of the truck where he put some of his guns and pulls out a Beretta sniper rifle. "You try anything mister and I'll take your whole head off." Zach laughs at his comment, getting back into the truck.

((This is my last post for now. ive got to go to work))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:52 am
(okay)

Yuka looked down at the long barreled gun. She smiled. "So where elves make longer arrows, humans make longer guns." she laughed. "let's hope you don't have to do that though. The serpent men are strong magicians and all I can do is the simplest of tricks." she frowned.  

Gold Marra

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games