Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][1x1] By the Light of the Moon (Past Harry Potter) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

edluver1992

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:04 pm
Severus frowned. "This is the same father you nearly killed last year? And he wants to see you? Are you going to go, Remy?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:07 pm
"Yeah that would be him. At least I know I've never killed anyone." Remus looked down at the letter and sighed. "I don't know. I hate the man but he is my father." He crumpled it up and set the letter on fire.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:52 pm
Severus sighed. He didn't want Remus to go see his father; who knew? It could just be a trap. "Yeah. At least you didn't kill anyone... Do you want to go? I could go with you if you wanted. And I'm sure Potter, Black, and Pettigrew would go, too, if you asked them."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:56 pm
Remus smiled. "Actully that might be a really good idea. Then he can die knowing he was completely wrong that I have plenty of people who love me."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:02 pm
A smile pulled at Severus's lips. "When would we leave, and where would we go? We can leave anytime you like."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:19 pm
"Wait here I'll go tell the guys. Then we can leave through the fireplace in the shack." Remus gave Severus a kiss and went off to the common room to find the others. He was happy to see them all in the common room. "James, Sirius, Peter, you guys all up for a little mischief? I got a letter from my father asking me to come home because he's dieing. So I wanted to rub it in his face that he was wrong and i have people who love me."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:30 pm
Sirius glanced at James and grinned. "Sure, Moony. We'd love to come."

"I-I d-don't know, M-moony," Peter stuttered. "W-we have e-essays and h-homework to do."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:38 pm
"Yeah Moony you know we'll help. Geez Wormtail you're starting to sound like Moony here."

Remus really didn't want to talk one of his friends out of doing homework. "Ok Wormtail you don't have to go."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:45 pm
Peter smiled in relief. "S-sorry, M-moony. You k-know I'd love to g-go."

Sirius rolled his eyes. "It's okay, Wormtail. We understand.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:50 pm
"It's ok. See you later than Peter. Come on guys." Remus walked with them down to the lake to meet up with Severus.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:22 pm
Severus stood, making up his mind on the spot to talk to James about a few nights ago. "Hey, Potter. I just wanted to say thanks for the other night. Remus was talking to me, and I suppose I owe you my life." He hated to say the words, but they were true. He shrugged uncomfortably. "This doesn't mean I like you, but thanks for... not letting the willow kill me."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:33 pm
Remus smiled widely. He was so glad that Severus was trying to be civil to his friends. He gave him a big hug.

"You're welcome. I'm sorry that Sirius doesn't understand when a prank has gone to far." He glanced over at his friend. "Even if I don't like you I couldn't stand by and watch as serious harm came to you."

"I'm glad you guys are being civil to one another. Let's go." Remus laced his fingers with Severus' till they got to the tree when he let go so he could dodge through the branches and push the knot with his foot.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:10 am
Severus followed last to the secret entrance beneath the tree. It was obvious this wasn't Potter's or Black's first time in these corridors. "So, um, what's with Pettigrew," he asked, trying to start a conversation. "He seems... scared all the time."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:20 am
"I don't really know." Remus supected it was because he tried to eat Peter almost every month.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:19 am
Sirius smirked at James. "It might have something to do with him being the smallest of the four of us," he joked.

Severus didn't reply. He just rolled his eyes, decidedly tired of James and Sirius's riddles. "You guys don't make any sense, you know. If I didn't know better, I'd say you were all half-mad."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games