Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
What Are You Questing? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsuki Miyamoto

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 2:37 pm
^^  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 2:43 pm
*dances and bumps*  

Dariram
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:53 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
i'm not really questing...but i'm gonna act like i am ^^

i'm always busy helpin other people for their questing items...

It doesnt really matter to me...i mean i dont really have a "dream" avi....but i guess if i was questing.....but if i ever held onto money i would quest for

fairy wings ^^ or an angelic pendant....

i think those are cool ^^
gonk This was my I wanted to return your 1k!!!

u return 1K for those things pshaw, i mean i can wait to have them, i'm like not dying or anything if i dont ^^  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 3:42 am
*dances and bumps*  

Dariram
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:17 am
Dariram
*dances and bumps*

LOL.... xd 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 11:18 am
Yay ^___^ I finally got an actual quest page up. 3nodding

Actually, it's a joint quest with four of of my friends that I have known for a few years now from other boards as well. biggrin

Quest of 5 friends  

[Boogie.Pop.Phantom]

Maiden of Night

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 11:50 am
I'm on a quest for a Lift Messenger Bag now. 3nodding Once I get that, I'll be questing for my Nightwind Dragon Gown.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 1:07 pm
I'm questing for the rods to go fishing. I was close and only had a couple more hundred when I was looking at some house stuff and hit buy. It made me so mad. scream But after I get my rods I start my journey to become the dark lords mistress. xd  

Disgruntled Minion

violet faerie

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 7:11 pm
O mi gosh, do u know what i just saw....Goti clips

Before you say i'm stupid, i seen the bani clips, but not goti clips....i have no idea how much there worth, but since i guess there a donation item for long ago, there gonna be alot....

And there gonna be perfect for mi new avi outfit....if i ever get them sweatdrop sigh w/the cost of my new outfit factor, i hope i have enough to get them....  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 7:19 pm
Yay!! I got my Lift messenger Bag!! ^^ Someone from another guild is selling her belongings and gave me a good price for the Lunar Cloak so I'll get that before my Nightwind dragon Gown. 3nodding Maybe I should also start earning for those adorable bear pajamas.  

Maiden of Night

violet faerie

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 7:26 pm
Maiden of Night
Yay!! I got my Lift messenger Bag!! ^^ Someone from another guild is selling her belongings and gave me a good price for the Lunar Cloak so I'll get that before my Nightwind dragon Gown. 3nodding Maybe I should also start earning for those adorable bear pajamas.

O AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! thats very cool ^^  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:37 pm
OKay if anyone knows of someone w/a grey/white complex jacket puh weeaze pm me...i need on to complete my avi crying its so lost w/out it  

violet faerie

AngelusSilenti

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 12:43 pm
The main item I am currently questing for is the Jacked Up Gloves (not Really Jacked Up Gloves) to finish my dream avi. I have about 11K at this point. However, if someone wants to donate one of cheaper items on my Quest list or buy any of the items I have for sale, that would be appreciated as well biggrin

The link to my quest is in my Sig.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:35 pm
I'm actually going to be managing a quest for a friend of mine, as soon as she PMs me the pertinent information. I was thinking of making another account specifically for helping people set up and manage quests, actually.... but I don't think I'll get much business.... What do you think?  

WingScythe

violet faerie

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:44 pm
WingScythe
I'm actually going to be managing a quest for a friend of mine, as soon as she PMs me the pertinent information. I was thinking of making another account specifically for helping people set up and manage quests, actually.... but I don't think I'll get much business.... What do you think?

No considering the million thousand people that are all for their quests you will probably get a lot of business!!!! and than think of all the newbies who'd want help iwth their quests?? xd 3nodding  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games