Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:18 pm
Kanatta sat down on the floor leaning against the couch where izon was at. She started dozing off but tried to stay awake.

Miroku looked over at Kanatta then walked over to her. "You should get some sleep Kanatta."

Kanatta nodded then fell asleep right where she was sitting. She was to tired to get up and moved. So Miroku just left her there to sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:29 pm
I didn't bother her, I was talking to Yuki abit before I passed out at the table.
I had went over to the other side of the couch & fell asleep there.
I cocked an eyebrow at them, then shook my head at them, & got myself some more tea.
I smiled at them & went to my room.  

The Bubblelicous

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:34 pm
Kanatta kept sleeping. She didnt what people thought or said about her sleeping there. As long she got some sleep she was happy.

Izon slowly woke up first seeing Kanatta sleeping on the floor close to him. He smiled then sat up seeing Sasuke and Naruto also sleeping.

Miroku looked over and saw that Izon was awake. "Hey sleepy head."

Izon looked at Miroku."Hey Miroku."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:43 pm
Kyo stepped to the side not wanting to get hit anymore. His face was slightly red but he didn't take his gaze off the lake.

Kisa turned around to see Gaara standing by the door. "Gaara-kun! When did you get here?" She asked a bit nervously and blushed a bit. She didn't know that he had heard her sing and play.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:21 pm
I smiled at her, "Just a few minutes ago, you have a pretty voice, Kisa-san" I walk over to her & hugged her. "I........was thinking about you......for most of the mission" I admitted, blushing.
"Oh, Sorry Kyo-kun, I have a bad habbit of doin' that" I explain rubbing the back of my head. (Hey could somethin' crazy happen like a stupid person tries to pick a fight with Kyo & takes his braclet off? & Sara sees his other form? Just curious)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:26 pm
((yeah sure sound good))

Kyo laughed, "It's ok don't worry about it." Kyo put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her close.

Kisa blushed heavily and hesitated to give him a hug. She finally wrapped her arms around him still blushing. "Really....I...I was thinking...about ...you too.." She said her voice slightly shaking. She has never been told something like that and held.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:49 pm
I smiled at her, 'She was thinking about me to?....I feel happy and lucky for coming here.......truth be told I want to stay here, but if I do, being Kazekage and all.........' I frowned at that thought I didn't want to leave Kisa-san.(Aww blaugh & Ok whee truth be told when I saw him transfom in the manga he wasn't so bad, trust me I've seen worse then Kyo's other form xp )
I blushed as he held me then a random guy comes out of nowhere (theif!) & swaps Kyo's braclet, my eyes grew wide abit, the weird thing was the kid dropped it a few minutes later, but that wasn't all Kyo was in a different form as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:57 pm
((lol yeah i agree))

Kyo raored and looked at Sara almost wanting to kill her. He backed up and whimmpered not wanting to hurt her. He didn't want to and tried to get himslef under control.

Kisa sighed and let go of Gaara go. She knew that he would have to be leaving soon. She didn't want him to but he kinda had too....She wanted to cry but held it in. "Well i hope that nothing bad happened during your mission..." Kisa said with a shaky voice and gave a force smile.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:08 pm
"Is something wrong? Kisa-san?" I ask with a concerned look on my face. (Oh, I know what if when they finally do get back Kyo & Kisa get sucked in threw the portal with them? blaugh Oh, & I know I like usin' this song alot, but it's good & it fits here in this sence then the others! )
I look around to find his braclet once I did I look over to him, "Kyo-kun, please calm down I can help you!" I say soothenly then while holding his braclet I start to sing the song that my mom, the Yuekage taught me for these type of things.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wTR-SOY8Zk  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:18 pm
He growled and roared again. His rage was building and the song that she began to sing did calm him down a bit. He still restrained himself not wanting to get close to her.

((Sure that sounds cool, n ok ^^))

Kisa looked at him and again forced a smile on her face, "No nothing is worng....I'm fine."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:25 pm
I looked at her, I could tell by her eyes something was bothering her, "................I don't want to really go back, not without you" I told her truthfully.
I notice quickly that the song is somehow weak in this world, so I put more feeling into it along with my chakra to see if it would help, if not I had a plan B in which it involved me doing something stupid.
(Yez, for not thinkin'!)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:24 pm
Izon looked around the room again then saw Kanatta again. He blushed a little seeing how close she was to him and that she fell asleep right there next to him.

Miroku saw Izon blushing. He laughed a little then looked at him. "You know once she brought you back here and after that doctor took care of your wounds, she wouldn't leave your side then she just fell asleep. I guess she was that worry about you Izon."

Izon looked up at him then back at Kanatta. "......Yea i guess."  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:17 pm
I woke up with a start & fell over, "Oww.....*sees Izon up* Ah, Izon-kun your up!" I grinned at him then walked over to him, "How are you feeling?"
I woke up with Naruto talking, "Huh?" I mummbled.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:24 pm
Kyo fell to the ground in pain trying to control himself.

Kisa blushed a bit and stood there silent. She didn't know what to say....or what to do at that.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:35 pm
"I'm sorry, I just needed to tell you, I don't want you to feel weird about this" I muttered to her then looked away.
I stopped singing & rushed over to him, "Kyo-kun!" I didn't care what he looked like truth be told when I fought Sasori that time, his puppet scared me more then Kyo's transformation. I put my arms around him & kissed him what was weird was that my healing tears went to my lips (In other words healing kiss!)  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games