Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:48 pm
Bomani smiled at her. "That's why I'm here, Chione...but now I have another job. Not only am I here to protect you from anything that can hurt you, I'm here to make you feel as happy as you can be."

[Ouch.]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:37 pm
((Haha, yeah, but have to deal with it. ^^'))

"Well then," the princess placed her head on his chest, "you're going to have to be with me every night." It took her a while, but then Chione noticed the words she had chosen, which made her blush a little more. She then scolded herself a bit, making a mental note to watch what she said.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:03 am
Bomani chuckled, lifting one arm and putting it on her head, gently stroking her hair. "Well, that shouldn't be a problem. If I'm on duty, I have to guard you anyways, and if I'm off duty...something tells me you won't object to sleeping in my arms." he chuckled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:07 am
Chione smiled, hugging him tightly for a brief moment. "No, not at all." She sighed. Yawning again she shook her head a little, trying to stay awake. "Though, I have to admit, I want to stay awake as long as possible since you're here."  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:07 pm
"It's alright, Chione." Bomani said softly, smiling at her. "You can sleep now, and in the morning I'll still be here." he promised her. "After I take a short nap, I can join you again for the day." he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:08 pm
Bringing a hand up and stroking his cheek briefly Chione then relaxed more in his arms, ready to surrender to the fatigue the day had brought her. "Alright, as long as you're here." She murmured, her eyelids feeling heavier and heavier as they began to fall slowly. "Goodnight, Bomani." She said, before finally falling asleep in her arms, comforted by the thought of waking up in them again.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:10 pm
Bomani smiled at her. "Goodnight, Chione. I'll have to slip away to guard your door, but I'll still be there for you when you wake up." he promised, kissing her softly on the forehead and letting her rest. A little while later, when he was sure she was fully asleep, he slipped out of her room and stood outside the door, at his usual post.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:18 pm
((You can time-skip to the morning if you want. ^^))

Sleeping peacefully Chione's dreams were away from what had happened that night, far from the incidence with the visiting prince who was later dismissed for his behavior. Instead, they focused on the sites and sounds that she experienced during the day, and the one she now cared for more than anyone else.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:20 pm
Just before dawn, Bomani slipped back inside Chione's room. He gently climbed into her bed and sat next to her, putting an arm around her waist and holding her against him. She still had some time left before he would wake her for the day.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Though she was still asleep Chione clung on to him, murmuring something that could not be understood. Wrapping her arms around him she stayed there, her breathing steady though she wasn't aware of her actions.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:26 pm
Bomani smiled and managed to stay awake for a little while. He glanced out the opening in the wall that was her window, and smiled when he saw that it was close to sunrise. He gently nudged Chione awake.
"Chione, it's early, almost sunrise...would you like to watch it with me?" he whispered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:29 pm
Chione's eyes opened slowly before fluttering as they adjusted to the light. Rubbing them with a hand and then taking in what Bomani had said. "Yes, of course." She said, kising him on the cheek, happy that he was there just as he said he would.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:33 pm
"Come then." Bomani said, taking her hand and standing up. He led her over to the window and stood next to her, his hand in his, watching as the sky started to lighten.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:36 pm
Placing her head on his shoulder Chione sighed. "Thank you." She whispered as she watched the sun begin to paint its colors agains the canvas that was the dark sky. Blushing a bit she imagined every morning being like this.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:40 pm
"My pleasure." Bomani whispered, watching as the sun climbed higher into the sky, eventually cresting the horizon, and the new day began.
"It's as beautiful as you are." he said softly, smiling at her.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games