Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
Main Rave Floor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mars Voltaire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:30 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
@Mars: That guy is afraid of you. Why do you think he did such a cowardly thing as to steal your MP3 player for pushing him? A real tough guy would have beat your a** the moment you pushed him at the door. Don't be so scared of him. Infact I think you could intimidate him enough to give it back.

@Bad: *Running Ninja Glomp of DOOM!!!* scream 4laugh heart OMG you came! Oh and zzaped hasn't shown up yet. Being in Aussie I wonder what she's doing right now. confused

sry but i'm too afraid. he took it out of my hands and nearly took my glasses. i cried 3 times last night.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:32 pm
-Ultrastickycounterneeeenjaaaaglompnessofsnugglebunniness- heart heart Hello my beautiful lady heart -kisses the tip of your nose- It looks great! And of course I came! I am BA, the bestest veteran 18+. Except you, Night and everyone else... But I rank there somewhere... sweatdrop Missed you.

Hey Night! Long time no see. You always seem so busy when I talk to you on AIM. But now you're here... ninja -replaces one of your glowsticks with a dollar-  

The Badass Angel

Dapper Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

XxNightGoddessxX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:34 pm
Badass Angel
-Ultrastickycounterneeeenjaaaaglompnessofsnugglebunniness- heart heart Hello my beautiful lady heart -kisses the tip of your nose- It looks great! And of course I came! I am BA, the bestest veteran 18+. Except you, Night and everyone else... But I rank there somewhere... sweatdrop Missed you.

Hey Night! Long time no see. You always seem so busy when I talk to you on AIM. But now you're here... ninja -replaces one of your glowsticks with a dollar-

Yeah seems like every time you go to talk to me is when I end up having to leave gonk
But tis good to see you *shakes booty* mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:35 pm
Well, this has been a blast. *Goes to find a new hangout.* >_>;  

f u s e

XxNightGoddessxX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:36 pm
BlueFuse
surprised NOOOOOOooooo
STAY! *clings to your leg*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:37 pm
BlueFuse
-grabs you by the funky ankle accessory and pulls you back in- I don't think so sunni jim. -shoves your hand full of dollars and points at Goddess- That pretty lady over there needs your newly acquired fundage for a new item. Failing that... Come back here and the beers on me wink  

The Badass Angel

Dapper Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Aka Shindou

Eloquent Hunter

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:37 pm
Damn...I found those shoes online, but they're only in the UK, and they don't come in my size... gonk crying

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:38 pm
Amorai Kitsune
i so need a new cable modem that will keep me connected
Welcome back!!

@Bad: *falls to the rave floor with Bad and rolls around in the laser lights* LOL!! rofl I'm so glad you came.. I missed you too! heart heart whee

@Mars: I still think you could have decked him in the face and he would be the one to back down. You see if someone would have shoved me I would have been beating them back. I mean I would be so embarrased to be shoved aside infront of other people especially in school. xp Infact I did slug a girl once for hitting me. Luckilly I wasn't suspended but you know sometimes you have more to loose if you don't act tough sometimes with assholes. *huggles*  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

f u s e

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:38 pm
XxNightGoddessxX
BlueFuse
surprised NOOOOOOooooo

Eh? confused  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:39 pm
Amorai Kitsune
queen of the dorks
Amorai Kitsune
queen of the dorks
Amorai Kitsune
eek I'm nakie*puts on a pink fuzzy thong and sighs in relief*much better
*watches* *giggles* hey! you look funny in fuzz
xd Fuzz feels funny
i bet.... *grins*
*nods*

ninja

*runs out and runs back in with a d***o waving it around* Rubber Dicks for everyone

And wasn't this supposed to be PG-13 thread?

*laughs his a** off, tears on his eye-corners*

Sorry for being late. xd  

MakubexX

XxNightGoddessxX

Badass Angel
BlueFuse
-grabs you by the funky ankle accessory and pulls you back in- I don't think so sunni jim. -shoves your hand full of dollars and points at Goddess- That pretty lady over there needs your newly acquired fundage for a new item. Failing that... Come back here and the beers on me wink
xd  
Aka Shindou
Damn...I found those shoes online, but they're only in the UK, and they don't come in my size... gonk crying
Oh no! If only I lived in the UK and had access to all the packaging and stuff I'd need to send them to wherever you live surprised  

The Badass Angel

Dapper Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Aka Shindou

Eloquent Hunter

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Badass Angel
BlueFuse
Sunni Jim? Wow, I haven't heard that in a damn long while... xp

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:40 pm
Aka Shindou
Awww  

XxNightGoddessxX

XxNightGoddessxX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:41 pm
BlueFuse
XxNightGoddessxX
BlueFuse
surprised NOOOOOOooooo

Eh? confused

You must not go...one less person here is gonna suck gonk  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games