Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Non-Plot Personals: ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint Of Revenge

Chatty Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:23 am
Soquili Name: Ayita

Image of Soquili: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Describe your soq's personality/interests:

Ayita has a complex about his appearance and has had one for as long as he can remember. He comes from a family of beauties and he's always considered himself the ugly duckling of the group. Ayita has also been turned down multiple times by beautiful mares and that's left a scar on his personality.

When he's not obsessing over the fact that he finds himself ugly, he tends to be a very chivalrous type of male. He enjoys courting mares and showing them how he'd spoil them rotten if they were his mate by bringing them little gifts. Ayita can be a bit hardheaded in pursuit of a female he finds he has a connection with, doing almost anything to curry their favor.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?

He would like someone who finds him beautiful, even if he's not the cream of the crop. He'll need someone who's as hardheaded as he is when it comes to pursuing a goal. OR Ayita needs someone who has a low self-esteem that he can show how beautiful she really is. Whoever he settles with must have at least some sort of manners, as he finds them highly important.

I would like to see him with someone who will stick around and show him he's worth something. I'm open for any breed other than kalona or skinwalkers.

Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: I'd prefer a lifemate or a fling with the option of becoming a full-blown mate.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM me or contact me via messenger (AIM - saintofrevenge, MSN - saintofrevenge@live.com, Yahoo - saintofrevenge).  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:30 pm
Soquili Name: Shilah
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
Shilah is a sweet and considerate soquili who loves to have fun and make friends. Family is very important to him, even though he was born into a somewhat strange family himself. His father's somewhat strange relationships and how it had affected his father has impacted Shilah. He is somewhat slow when going into a serious relationship for fear that the same thing will happen with him. Though after seeing his father get a rather happy ending has made Shilah want to go out and try to find a happy ending of his own. Shilah has always felt somewhat left out and different. He wants to find a place where he feels like he really belongs.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?
A sweet mare that is interested in starting a family. Someone who will love him for who he is, he deserves his happy ending after being alone for such a long time.
OOC: A mare whose colors match his, with natural coloring perhaps. Any breed is welcome to try, though no evil soquili please.
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate
How do you want others to contact you?: PM

Just a note, I am rather busy with school and work so any rp would be slow. I do enjoy plotting out things though if there is not much rp.  

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games