Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
~ CONFESSIONS! ~ ( Keep it PG13! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MYSTI V2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:04 pm
I'm good at a lot of sports...but everyone else is superior at them.

I feel shadowed a lot.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:28 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
froggymama89
im a slob

lol so am I.

I thought I was the only one...  

Irational_Angel

Irational_Angel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:45 pm
I wish the guy I like would break up with hid girl friend, which actually happened, so happy happy that he's single, but sad that he's sad because of the break up... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:54 pm
I am Bisexual and I found this out by having sex with my really good friend at that time Helen, I don't regret the actions but I reget doing it with her because of how she is treating me. Not talking to me. She says she doesn't liek girls and the lust has faded which is fine with me! I don't want her to do anything she doesn't want to but I still wanna be her friend and it hurts me soo much!  

psychic_pandas

4,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

CellosAndWhales

Blessed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:07 pm
confession....confession....I whine to my mom that i don't have enough time on the computer to watch anime....and that I like putting oreos with PB, and dipping them in milk...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:44 pm
I have only liked people I was not in a relationship with - I have never liked my boyfriends in a romantic way. I haven't had a crush in over a year.
My best girl friend asked me out recently and I said yes. I don't like her in that way. I don't know why I said it or what to do. Maybe I felt I should prove that I'm bisexual, because I've never had a girlfriend before?
Everyone thinks I'm an amazing student because I get good grades but I never study and procrastinate the hell out of my assignments. I pretended to be sick on Tuesday so I could stay home and write an essay that was due that day, and ended up not starting until 10:30 PM.
Sometimes I look at my friends and feel nothing for them.
I used to want to be just like my mother so that she'd like me more. All she does is complain and talk about me behind my back, and she is a hypocritical lazy person.
And I still love her.

I think I have a hero complex. My string of best friends (including the current one who asked me out) have all been self-harmers, and depressed. Once they are happy, whole, self-sufficient people, we drift apart.
I have fantasized about saving someone from being hit by a car or bullet, and dying myself. It would, to me, be the ideal way to die.

I did not expect to write that much.  

Le Cheesepuff

8,100 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Overstocked 200

Tsukuyomi25021

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:45 pm
hm... confession.
I'm purposely avoiding my boyfriend and I feel great doing it.
I'm afraid to ask my boyfriend to do anything, I haven't even hugged him in 2 months (I felt less hug deficient around a group of friends separate from him).
And it secretly pisses me off he won't tell his parents about me, I want to meet them, and his lame excuses piss me off even more.
And my reason for avoiding my boyfriend is to make him miss me, basically. 1. i always start conversations, 2. our conversation are just me talking about anything, and his 1-3 word response, 3. I want to see how long it takes before he'll try to talk to me.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:56 pm
i'm sick of people thinking i have a crush on this boy
he's like a brother
i like him
but i wanna punch in the face--and currently im mad at all the people who think we like eachother cus it's making the frindship awkward///;

w u u b i e

w u u b i e

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:57 pm
Irational_Angel
broken_bleeding_angel
froggymama89
im a slob

lol so am I.

I thought I was the only one...

no i am too  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:18 pm
The human heart feels things the eyes cannot see...
User Image

My boyfriend thinks I was just going to hang out with some friends today.
But I made out with another guy earlier tonight.
I'd lied to him.
The worst part is, I love both these boys the same.
I can't look at one without thinking of the other.
I feel horrible for doing what I did tonight.

-I don't feel pretty anymore when I used to feel beautiful and proud.

-I secretly wish that sometimes, I was anorexic. Occasionally I even try, but I love food too much.

-I just want my brother to be who he used to be. I want my baby brother back.

-I sometimes think about just how easy it would be to end my life, simply because it's too hard.

-I try way too hard to find an easier way around things.

-I secretly wish I was pregnant. Why? Because I want to be a mother. No more, no less. Not even for a selfish reason, I want to genuinely care for and raise a child.

-I secretly hate how everyone always looks at me and asks "Are you native?" No. I look native because I'm chinese. (No offense intented, sorry, it's just sarcasm).

-I wish my mom would just get rid of her husband.

-I don't care about school and secretly have no desire to go to college or anything, even though I'm doing it anyway.

-I feel like I'm constantly failing. I feel like I just can't succeed. I have three psychological problems that only fuel this fire, one of which, I can never fix. I have FASD (Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder, I'm pretty low on the spectrum though) and will never succeed in life because I'm not "programmed" to be able to.

-I really just hate everything about myself but I keep going and I pretend to be strong for my little sister.

-My stepdad puts so little into helping raise the kids, that when he's not around, my mom and I refer to my 4 younger siblings as "our" kids because I'm more of a parent figure than my stepdad.

-I secretly despise people using "angel" somewhere in their usernames if their name isn't angel or anything related. (For the record, my name is Angelina, but all my friends and some of my family call me Angel)

-I hate it when you rp with someone and they always try to make their character more miserable than yours. I mean, your character was perfect in the bio, don't make up all this sad s**t for it now. I'm not trying to be an attention whore with my characters, but don't try to hog all the pity. The other characters need some too and just like in real life, a hard time isn't the end of the world. For Christ's sake people, make some of them happy.

-Whenever we went out, people would always look at my sister and say she was beautiful, while adding that I was pretty as an afterthought. I grew my hair out for the simple fact that my sister's was down past her waist (almost to her knees) and she got all the attention from that. I wanted to be told I was beautiful from complete strangers like she was.

-Even though I helped raise my younger siblings, I somehow find myself standing in their shadows, and I hate it.

User Image
...and knows what the mind cannot understand.

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

dormant lime

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:36 am
User Image Team C h i l d h o o d

✩|| My odds for being diagnosed with some form of cancer at some point in my life (and possibly even dying from it) are incredibly high.
...And I'm okay with that.

I have seen many people fight cancer, survive, and even lose. I've seen their pain, and I've seen how it effects the people around them.
Because of this, if I ever am so unlucky to have such a disease... I will do everything I can to show people what it does to you.
Not for pity, not for attention or sympathy...but to show that it needs to be fixed. And if I die from it, you can bet your a** something good will come of it.

I don't want cancer to tear more families apart like it has mine.

User Image

Help us help them.
¸,¤°´'`°.¸¸.°´'`°

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:54 am
I haven't had a boyfriend since kindergarden. |:
While everyone else has had 6-10 boyfriends already.

iiSexYhuUp

Poofta

Malevolent Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:09 pm
Confessions of a teenage Poofta:

~I'm secretly crushing on someone who currently occupies my friend list.

~I have OCD and nobody knows.

~I eat my feelings.

~I wish I was prettier and skinnier.

~Besides my current, I haven't had a crush since elementary school.

~I'm an expert at lying.

~I lied to a friend yesterday as to why I couldn't go to her party.

~I hardly like my family.

~My sister is always praised for her artistic skills, yet no one has every praised me on my excellent writing.

~I've lost count of the times I've thought about suicide.

~I still cry and get upset about the death of my dog, Rocco, even though it's been months.

~I have a weakness for french vanilla ice-cream.

~Feet scare me.

~I'm very self-conscious about how I look, but can't bring myself to do anything about it.

~If I watch a scary movie, I won't be able to sleep for days.

~I wish that I was pregnant so that I will have somebody to love and love me in return.

~This want has escalated so much that I've starting dreaming about having four children--two little girls with blonde hair and two little boys with brown hair.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:15 pm
shedaisy1_purple
What will you confess?

shedaisy1_purple is my bestiest wend eva!!!
lol, omg they stabed a chicken nugget with a sharpy......these are bad people,lolz xp wink blaugh 3nodding

Xx_PeTuNiA cRaYoN_xX

IntrospectiveLoser

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:53 pm
I'm a cross dressing gender queer homosexual pacifist, with flat feet.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games