Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:19 pm
If you let me have my way.......

Tatsel looked at Scarlet. "I'll probably have to find you a teacher. Then you can learn to control your powers better.". She sighed. The king was not making her teach the girl. Tatsel had other things to worry about.

I swear I'll tear you apart........

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:50 pm
Vivi sighed as her & Ross walked behind lady Scarlet. She just hoped that the rebel would quit & leave, but she knew that was just wishful thinking on her part. She just wanted to spend time with Scarlet & Ross that's it.  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:27 am
Ross walked up to Scarlet. He rested his hand on the girls hands. "ready?" he asked her, he gave her his strength. He knew how hard it was going to be for her to confront her mother and father. He'd gone through hell when meeting with his father for the first time after his training to be a knight.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:21 pm
(( Ahem, Shen sliced her Aunty's neck, unless she healed that I'm fine.
Five pages again. I feel this shall be a recurring theme. ))

Shen sighed, once again stuck in the slums of the kingdom which he so desperatly despised. Oh, and in the forest. Opening the plastic bag he took out the crumbly bread slices, putting the bitter and salty orange cream on them before shoving one in his mouth. The force of that girl's aura had made him pass out and thenhe woke up here. "Leader or not Erika better have a damn sure as hell good reason for this." Then out of nowhere he stabbed the ground, retracting his knife to have a dead rabbit on it. "This is dinner."

Your Missing Period

IRL Ladykiller

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:39 pm

Tatsel looked up at Vivi. "If you're so worried about the rebels my dear I suggest just sending out a war party after them. At the very least it would stall them. Wreak some damage on their base and what not. Basic war strategy, my child."
Tatsel raised an eyebrow at Ross's strategy. "Knight Ross it shouldn't require your physical strength for her to meet her own parents. You humans surprise me to no end."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:24 pm
Ross didn't even look up. "mental strength, from a friend, not from a knight. And I am also of elven blood, so do don't call me human."

Erika shrieked. Where was that assasin. She closed her eyes, and next minute she was standing directly next to him. Seeing the surroundings and what his dinner would be, her anger subsided. She placed a hand on his shoulder then sat next to him.

Gold Marra

Your Missing Period

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:53 pm
Red eyes look up curiously, giving her the dead rabbit. "Be a woman and cook that for me. I'm running out of the future stuff." he said, shaking the plastic bag before trying it up and lying down on the ground. "Y'know. When I was this age I never saw me becoming an assasin. I always thought I'd be a mage..."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:55 pm
"All right Tatsel, I'll do it!.....Ross, lady Scarlet*for a moment puts her hand on her shoulder then let's her hand drop* I'll be back" with that she walked to where the knights gather and got there attion "Knights!, we must protect our land against the rebels, I want you all to march to there base and take them down understand?*all shout 'YES'* good you there! You shall lead them!*points to a random knight**knight 'yes, ma'am!'* dissmissed!*all 'yes ma'am'*" she then notices the boy that came with them still looking on in disbelief. she sighed and went over to him. "Sorry, for draggin' you into this mess, if you came here when it was peaceful it would have been more pleasent for you. So sorry um, what's your name sweetie? I'm Vivi" she then waited for him to snap out of it.  

The Bubblelicous

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:04 pm
"My name is Ventura".He said in reply to her though he was still in shock. " Your names a strange name. Well...from where I come from it is".  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:07 pm

Tatsel shook off Ross's comment easily, "Your kind is short lived as well. I see hardly a difference between the two, Elf." She put sarcastic emphasis on the word to show that she didn't really care. She was a powerful and uncountably old demon, she didn't like being ordered around.
"I suggest we fix up dear Scarlet. Her clothes are strange. I won't stand to present her like that."

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:12 pm
Vivi smiled at him, "Come inside and wait for lady Scarlet, Ventura, dear I will find you a room where you can stay til thin's get sorted out ok" I then start to lead him into the castle.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:23 pm
(blawr ._. So uhh kinda lost on whats going on. Kind of late in joining the rp lol.)  

bebosis

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:29 pm

((There is a summary on pages 14 and 15.))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:47 pm
(Ok thanks lol im caught up now :>)  

bebosis

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:19 pm
Erika shook her head. "no, there is food back at the base. come." she grabbed his hand and closed her eyes. next moment she was standing in the main room of the Rebel base. "I'm sure you remember where it is? you were there often enough."

Ross glared at Tatsel but nodded. He pulled his hands off hers, then lead her slightly away from the door.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games