Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:46 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oumori Naoko was many things... but he was certainly NOT an idiot.
Reaching out, he grasped Ryuukaze by the wrist and pulled the violinist back so quickly, so suddenly, that he knew the other man wouldn't have time to react.
Then, NAKO simply kissed him, pushing his tongue into the other man's mouth, arms slipping so that his hands rested on Ryuukaze's hips.
When he pulled back finally, Naoko was smirking ever so slightly, his amber gaze completely focused on the man in front of him. "Just because I want to screw myself, or I suppose in my case, be screwed by my self... hardly means that I'm going to ignore when another soul wants to do me just as badly."
In other words... very strange other words...
Even though Naoko wanted Nakai... he wasn't about to turn Ryuukaze away just because he wanted a fling with his reflection.

The truth of the matter was, however... that Naoko didn't want to be attached to anyone.
It had nothing to do with Ryuukaze himself.
The past...
The past had bitten Oumori in the a** before, and the young musician wasn't sure that he was ready to get over that biting.
At least not just yet.

Looking over his shoulder to Taichi, Naoko winked. "Damn right, Ryuukaze-kun's lucky. In fact, from his expression earlier, I would've thought he'd just then won the damn lottery." his soft amber eyes focused on the violinist once more.
"Don't tell me you don't want to celebrate your victory... my gorgeous red-eyed akuma-kun..."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:54 pm

K a i - H i g u r i

((Aww! It makes me so evil to RP Kai now that he's causing Ryuukaze so much pain! C<
You know what's interesting? Naoko's being sort of a seme to Ryu, even if Ryu's the seke and Naoko's the uke. xD Just realized that. Not complaining though! I like it!))

N a k a i

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:02 pm

galythia
K a i - H i g u r i

((Aww! It makes me so evil to RP Kai now that he's causing Ryuukaze so much pain! C<
You know what's interesting? Naoko's being sort of a seme to Ryu, even if Ryu's the seke and Naoko's the uke. xD Just realized that. Not complaining though! I like it!))

N a k a i

(((OOC: Hehehe, I hate it when uke characters are all whiny and like, "Take me now!" all the time... thus that's why Naoko is designed as an uke who's not afraid to actually take the initiative.
I think the only uke I have that could be whiny is in the "Teach me to love you" rp... cause he's blind. Well, I guess when I play Tsuzuki sometimes he can by whiny... but that's in character for him, hehe.
Naoko's not afraid to let his interest know that, 'hells yeah' he's interested, if that makes sense. But he's definitely not the one to run the show when it comes to the bedroom (or... table...).)))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:08 pm

Ryuukaze

User Image

Unable to resist, Ryu fell into that seductive kiss. That kiss captivated him, drew him in further when all he wanted to do was pull away.
"Damn it to hell, Ryu! Get a hold of yourself! You know where this is going to lead you, and it won't be pretty..." he told himself.
Honestly, he felt as if he were the one being played and used now, though he had nobody to blame but himself. He was always doing this sort of thing to other guys. Love 'em and leave 'em...maybe lead them along a bit in between.
Karma was being a b***h, he thought.
"Push him away...make him go now, before it's gone too far..." one side of himself yelled.
"It's already gone too far. Try for this. Do it. He's perfect. Don't. ********. Up." the other side said.

"Sure, I want to celebrate MY victory!" he slapped Naoko's a**, acting cocky as hell.
"Let's go, Nako. Good to meet ya Tai-kun, I'm gonna take my b***h with me now. Hope I see YOU around later." he winked at the man.

"It's ok...it's only self preservation..." he desperately tried to convince himself. He would choose to ruin this, rather than die trying to achieve the impossible.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:15 pm

He couldn't help jumping slightly.
After all, that had been QUITE unexpected.
Smirking, Naoko wrapped his arms around Ryuukaze's neck. "Least you didn't call me, 'kitten'..." the pianist whispered before winking.
He turned to Taishi, waving. "Tomorrow, Taishi-san. I'll be at the studio bright and... well... MAYBE not early... but I'll be bright, damn it."
And Naoko would be true to his word.
After his farewell, the blond lead his akuma from the bar... customer and serving staff stares following them all the way.
Once outside though, Naoko couldn't help but remain closely clinged to Ryuukaze.
IT WAS COLD!
Hating cold, the man quickly hailed a taxi and jumped into the cab, pulling Ryuukaze in behind him.
"Level with me." NAKO spoke, tossing his spent cigarette out the window before rolling it up. "Did he REALLY piss you off that bad, Ryuukaze-kun?"

(((OOC: Seriously! I read that 'b***h' comment, my right eyebrow went up in a "do what?" arch, and the first thought in my head... "At least he didn't call him a kitten..." Hahahaha! That gave me giggles! I'm thinking Naoko kinda personifies some weird part of my brain... so strange...)))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:22 pm

Ryuukaze

User Image

What...the hell???
Ok...so that had backfired. Naoko should have been cursing him, maybe even punching him out...or at the very least crying.
This guy was a tough one...
Ryuukaze found that even more attractive.
God damn it!!!

"I don't know what you're talking about." he smirked.
"Do what you want, it's not like we have anything going on. Just screwing." he said it as if it were nothing, like Naoko was a piece of gum that had lost it's flavor, spit on the sidewalk. Total turnaround from the romance and praise he had been spouting earlier.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:29 pm

There was a split second change.
Only detectable if Ryuukaze had been staring into the blond's amber gaze.
It was a flinch.
Small... almost invisible...
But a flinch nevertheless.
Yeah, that had hurt... it had actually hurt a helluva lot more than he'd thought it would.
To Naoko, they weren't just screwing. Sure, he didn't want to get attached in such a sense that it meant he was going to be depending on Ryuukaze.
In truth, the blond had hoped they could become friends through it all.
Though from the tone of the violinist... he was just in it for a good fling.
'Well, I suppose two can play that game, hmm?' Oumori thought to himself before sighing and leaning back against the taxi cab seats.
He crossed his arms over his chest, as if bored, and focused that seductive amber gaze on the passing streets and pedestrians outside as they sped toward their destination.
"You just seemed pissed at Nakai." Naoko spoke, keeping any give-away emotions from entering his voice. "I just thought it not like you, since I swear you wanted to do us both at once, just a few hours ago."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:44 pm

Ryuukaze

User Image

Beginning to smart off with some sort of retort, Ryu choked. He was lost for words, unsure of how to explain that observation away.
Naoko was far too observant, and Ryu never thought far enough ahead to be ready for something like that.
"Oh...I was, but...er...well...Kai just wasn't as easy to manage as you." he settled on that as his reasoning.
His chest was hurting. He didn't want to have to keep playing this cruel game all night. It was painful to treat someone so magnificent in such a way.
Gaze drifting to Naoko's face, he winced ever so slightly, pained by the lingering feel of the man's lips against his, the beauty of his flawless face, the passion they had shared just a short time ago.
He was just scared, and if one looked, it showed in his ruby red eyes.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:48 pm

"I'm easy to manage, hmm?" Naoko asked, his voice almost completely emotionless.
Looking back at Ryuukaze, seeing the hurt in his eyes, Oumori knew immediately that the violinist didn't mean a word of what he said.
"And here I thought you might want a bit of a challenge." the blond continued, watching the other man closely. "Want me to beg you for more next time?"
There wasn't any of his usual teasing in the young man's voice.
Far from it.
If Ryuukaze wanted to play games, then NAKO would play them.
He only wondered who would be able to keep up the farce longer.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:56 pm

Ryuukaze

User Image

"You deaf? That's what I said." he was having to bite the inside of his cheek to keep himself under control. His heart hadn't raced this fast and hard since the day his parents died. The cab felt absolutely claustrophobic.
To top it off, he was starting to sweat.
"Ugh...beg me? How about you cry for me? That would be fun to watch. Better yet, how about you watch when i get your new vocalist in the sack? I bet that would be really hot."

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:03 pm

"Screw him like a virgin. See if I care." Naoko replied, gaze focusing outside the cab once more. "I bet he'll blush just by you whispering his name. Wouldn't you like that?"
His voice held a tad bit of a sarcastic tone to it.
In truth, the comment had very nearly made Oumori see red... but then he remembered that this new vocalist wasn't who he had started the band with.
Of course if he'd replaced vocalist with guitarist... well... Naoko wouldn't be responsible for the hospital bill.
"Just because I like being on the bottom, Ryuukaze, hardly means I'm going to beg and plead you to have your fun." A glance of amber was all he gave the violinist, though there was a depth in that simple glance that spoke volumes. "Besides, you'd have to earn the right to get me to weep like a baby for you." a smirk now, "And I hardly think you've got the balls for the job."

(((OOC: I'm kinda distracted by Pokemon... to be honest (Oh god this is lame) I just realized I can put a gameboy game (Pokemon Blue) into my Gameboy Advanced... and since it feels better to hold than my Pokemon Gameboy Color... I got distracted... This is like the only RP I'm really watching atm, hehehe. It's too fun in here!)))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:15 pm

Ryuukaze

User Image

It couldn't go on any more. Ryu could not...would not...do this any longer.
Clenching fists, the idol let his head fall forward, hair covering his eyes, though that didn't sufficiently hide the fact that he was crying like a baby now.
"You're right. I don't have the balls. I'm not good enough, and I never could be. You..you're the first. The first man to ever mess me up like this. And...and so quickly, too! I...kami-sama...this is crazy! I want to get out of here and go home, and I never want to see you again!"
Ryuukaze had literally been reduced to elementary school behavior. Facts were facts, he had fallen in love with this pianist, and all the posturing and self-inflation of his adult life couldn't help him now.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:21 pm

Smiling softly, Naoko reached out and took Ryuukaze by the chin, forcing the other man to look at him.
"Now," he spoke, his voice gentle and serious. "You're being honest."
His smile was warm as he released his hold on Ryuukaze and leaned back against the seat again. "You are good enough, but you're not giving your own skills enough credit, Ryuukaze-kun. I honestly didn't mean to make you go all haywire because of Nakai... though... I'm pretty sure he was having a lot of fun screwing with your head." the blond sighed, crossing his arms over his chest again. "If you want to leave and go home, then I'll have the taxi drop me off here and you can give him directions. If you don't want to see me again, well... I suppose I'll have to live with that decision."
He himself was being honest for once.
Naoko hadn't wanted to hurt Ryuukaze, but he hadn't liked how the other man had suddenly treated him as a toy to be disposed of. Sure, Oumori didn't care if he acted that way during sex but in general conversation?
"You're not Nakai, Ryuukaze-kun. And you shouldn't try to be."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:38 pm

Ryuukaze

User Image

Tears were still falling. Ryu hated being so defenseless. Showing weakness like this, he wouldn't have been recognized as the precocious sex god of the music scene, that was for sure.
Even so, it didn't matter one bit to him. All that mattered right now was finding a way to cope with what had happened, was happening, and would happen.
It didn't matter about trying to save himself now though...he was already suffering. A beautiful suffering though...perhaps not so bad, really, if he could be with Naoko, even if for only a little while.
"You...live with the decision? How would it make any difference for you? I'm the pathetic one...look at me!" he sniffled, feeling like a little girl.
What Oumori said about acting like Nakai, though...he really was being kind of like that, or attempting to be.
"I know I'm not Nakai...but I can tell how much you like him...how much you want him...and...and I just don't want you...I don't..." he sighed, collecting himself the best he could.
"I just want you to be with me...even if it is just a fling..."

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games