Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
DemonXSnowflake (Private) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:20 pm
"Agreed,"Huoriel replied. She felt comfortable in the warmth of his arms. She wished to sleep in these arms. It would be the best sleep she ever had. She chuckled at this thought before lifting her head a little to look at him. After a moment of silence, she leaned in, kissing him softly. There was no reason for this other then she wanted to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:23 pm
Inei smiled when she pulled away from the kiss. "Thank you." he said simply. He looked into...well, where her eyes would be, though he couldn't see them properly, and he smiled still. He put his hand on her cheek, gently rubbing it with his thumb.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:30 pm
Huoriel shrugged a shoulder slightly, smiling back at him. They couldn't hold each others gaze, but this was the closest to it that could get. Her heart thudded against her chest. It hurt, but felt good in a strange way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:32 pm
"Is it a bad thing that I can't get enough of feeling your lips against mine?" Inei asked with a wide smile, his teeth showing a little bit, white in the semi-darkness that surrounded them.
"If it is, well...I don't care." he said, chuckling.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:37 pm
Huoriel laughed he just said what she was thinking. If she could she would be kissing him all the time. "It's not a bad thing at all,"Huoriel shook her head, still laughing. "I was just thinking the same thing."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:40 pm
"Maybe it's a sign?" Inei ventured, laughing with her. It sounded so beautiful, her laugh. If it was truly a sign, well...he did like her, quite a bit. Maybe they'd end up staying together. After all, she trusted him the most, and they both shared a few personal stories.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:48 pm
"Perhaps, I really wouldn't mind," Huoriel's laughter was a little softer now, but still there. She was glad that she wasn't the only one laughing, her laugh sounded so odd to her. She never heard it sound so full. Inei's laughter made her stomach do a weird little flip. She was liking all the new emotions that he was causing in her. She hoped that he would be the one that she would end up with.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:53 pm
"Neither would I." Inei admitted. He kissed her tenderly on the cheek before continuing. "If it was a sign, well, I would make sure to follow it." he added, smiling at her. She made him feel great: no matter how bad he was feeling in the morning, it was made better just by hearing her voice.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:10 pm
Huoriel bit her lip, her cheeks growing hot. She felt like she had won something big. That's how great she felt from just those few words. "I'm...I'm happy to hear that," she hesitated a bit before moving back into his warm, strong arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:13 pm
Inei felt her move back into his arms, and he held her close to him, resting his chin on her shoulder and smiling softly. "Have you ever thought about spending the night together?" he asked after a moment.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:16 pm
"I have,"Huoriel admited softly. She was kind of surprised he asked that. It was kind of out of the blue. She smiled though. He obviously had thought about it to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:20 pm
"Well, it is getting a little late..." Inei pointed out. "And I'm sure it must get lonely up here at night, lonely and cold." he said with a mischievous grin.
"So I'm guessing you wouldn't mind if I stayed? Provide some comfort, maybe some warmth?" he suggested.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:41 pm
"In fact I wouldn't," Huoriel smiled happily. "But are you sure you want to stay up here in this dingy cave?" she questioned though she was happy that he even brought it up, but didn't want him to be uncomfortable.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:43 pm
"I'll be fine. So long as you're in my arms." Inei said with a smile. He could see her teeth, white against the semi-darkness, and he knew she was smiling brightly. He kissed her on the cheek.
"And you get to wake up in my arms. How does that sound?"  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:47 pm
"Amazing,"Huoriel practically purred. She never said something that sounded like a purr which was also new. She chuckled. "Then it's settled your staying." With that said, she held onto him just a little tighter for a moment before loosening up again.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games