Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IS there any hufflepuffs present?
  Yes, here !
View Results

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:10 pm
After a few hours rest Amelia gets up, heads to her dormitory........after grabbing some candies she returns down, and heads out the portrait hole.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lana entered the common room. She looked around and thought, 'maybe a re-decoration could be in order, hadn't some kid said they were good at art.'  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:00 pm
Amelia entered the common room after Lana, " Yeah That would be a great idea i paint myself so maybe i should help with this project," she puts her words into action and pulls out her wand and brush and paints the walls auroras of orange with stripes of black....," uhh i painted the common room without permission do you think thats okay lol."  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 1:17 am
'I give you permission' Lana said to Amelia, 'I think i'm allowed to do that, i'm not sure of Prefect duties, and what not, will you draw a poster to put up' Lana said turning to look at the walls.

(I mean can you actually stick up a picture saying something, or a picture of our common room)

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:02 am
Amelia looks at Lana, "Yeah this will take a little longer of course," she sighs and begins to think how to spice the place up and, hmmm this poster will be so large it will blind people.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:53 am
Amelia finishes her final touches, what do you think Lana?

User Image

Sorry if i missed people, i choose ones i see most active.... sweatdrop if you want me to add you just send me a PM  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:58 pm
"Oh my word, i love it! smile "  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:37 pm

Lana entered the common room and her eyes drew to the bold poster on the wall, 'Wow, it's awesome' Lana exclaimed, she walked over to it, and smiled when she saw her face.

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:08 pm
Yami looked at the poster with a lot of interest. "Wow it looks really nice Amelia! You are quite the talented mistress."  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:15 pm
"Amelia, that poster looks so nice (did you use photoshop?)! It'll be sure to inspire some house spirit. Speaking of which, I've just checked the house points, and so far, Hufflepuff's coming out on top. Keep up the good work guys!"  

aramaa

Wizard

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:48 pm
Amelia walked in the common room, and noticed others looking at her poster,
she smiled then said," Glad you guys like it, I enjoyed to make for our house." She went to an arm chair and sat sideways to look at the work that made others happy

(No you would be surprised what program i used)

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:48 pm
Amanda flops into a chair. "Hi all! How's the term going so far? Hufflepuff is ahead so far! smile "  

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

aramaa

Wizard

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:07 pm
Well, our biggest challenger is Slytherin. They've got some of the most active people, like techpriest. But we've got more people in each class this term. And it's so exciting because our house points dwarf all the other houses. We'll probably even stop the Slytherin's streak and take the house cup.

(Dang, the last time I personally remember Hufflepuff winning was for the second house cup. Lol, I'm the one with the terrible blue hair in the banner.)

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 10:09 pm
animefreak-01
Well, our biggest challenger is Slytherin. They've got some of the most active people, like techpriest. But we've got more people in each class this term. And it's so exciting because our house points dwarf all the other houses. We'll probably even stop the Slytherin's streak and take the house cup.

(Dang, the last time I personally remember Hufflepuff winning was for the second house cup. Lol, I'm the one with the terrible blue hair in the banner.)

Wow that was a long time ago, yeah i teach half the classes and it would actually be pretty even, but Hufflepuff students are the ones who attempt the EC opportunities, and that made a large difference when i submitted points  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:49 pm
Just so you're all aware, as a part of the Spring Cleaning the mods are currently doing, I just banned an inactive member from Hufflepuff. This brings us down to a total of five students (including me, since I'm still taking classes, but not including any other grads).
This officially makes us the smallest house. Yet we're still winning the house cup. This makes me extremely happy and proud! Keep it up! heart

And I love the banner Slappy! It's wonderful!

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games