Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Started rp [full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:15 pm
Koi blinked "I eat leafes and fruits.." she said innocently  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:48 pm
"No meat?" Arkhel asked. He hadn't really expected that she would eat meat, but he might as well ask, since it would be cruel to eat meat in from of her. He wasn't nearly as interested in the fruit as the animals outside the cave.  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:34 pm
Koi shook her head "i dont really like it.." she said "But i do like fish" she giggled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:43 am
"Fish? Hmm..." Arkhel thought back to the little river he had seen while he was looking around earlier. He didn't remember seeing any fish there, but they were good at hiding. Fish for breakfast didn't really sound so good anyways. "Well, I'm not sure there's fish available, but there's lots of fruit. All the fruit out right now is swollen with water after the rain, and if we go now, we can get it before the animals do."  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:31 pm
Koi noded happily and stood on her feets "Shell we?" she asked happily.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:30 pm
"Of course." Arkhel responded with a smile. He held aside the vines hanging over the entrance to the cave, and motioned Koi through.  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:37 pm
Koi just smiled and followed him, she flipped her wings a little and looking around, seeing the green plants after the rain"uhmm.." she started "Thanks you so much about yesterday" she said with a sweet smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:04 pm
"Think nothing of it." He said with a smile. He poured the boiling water from his pot onto the fire , extinguishing it, and quickly stored everything away. They could eat on the go to save time. After the four minutes it took him to pack, he hovered back outside the cave with Koi, wings flapping easily and adjusting constantly to catch updrafts the warming ground released. "I saw some purple and yellow fruits up in the trees to the North. Maybe we should go check them out." Arkhel remarked, ready to follow or lead depending on Koi's response.  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:47 pm
Koi noded "Those are good!" she said happily "They are sweet!" she giggled and rushed, runing over that place  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:43 pm
Arkhel flew behind her, ready to snatch at his bow if he saw anything that looked particularly tasty. "You don't mind that I like meat, do you?" He asked, ever chivalrous.  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:48 pm
Koi blinked "Why would i mind?" she asked as looking up at him  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:10 pm
"Eh, some people are just really sensitive to that. Actually, you'd never believe this, but I one met an Ork who wouldn't eat meat! I swear, it was the strangest thing you'd ever seen. He was civilized too. Wore clothes, read books, had conversations, everything!" Arkhel was telling the truth. It was an encounter that bamboozled him for years to come.  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:22 pm
"wow!" Koi said shockly "now that is spacial.." she said "Maybe he was only half elf..like im not a completly a fairy" she thought outloud. "Stop!" She yelled at Arkhel "You allmust touched that tree!" she jumped  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:39 pm
Arkhel snapped back to attention from his memories, and realized what he had almost flown into. This particular type of tree had tried to eat him on multiple occasions during his ventures. He barked out an exclamation and did his best to reverse his direction, barely getting back before a slim vine whipped at the air where he had been.  

Alenceon

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:45 pm
Koi sighed of relief. She looked around "Something is not right.." she said slowly. She closed her eyes and listen to what the nature had to say "Someone.. or something.. is damaging trees.." she said and looked at Arkhel "And its moving to our way.."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff