Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:57 pm

Bradley just shook his head. "That's the thing, or is it? Am I doing this to suck up to you because you are in control, or am I doing this to make you think that you are in charge?" He asked her knowing this would stump her. Well maybe it wouldn't but it could stall her enough for him to prove his point.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:03 pm

Feeling confused but not wanting to show it she shook her head, "I will just keep letting you think that." Adelline smirked and pulled him into one of the first stores they passed. "Oh I am so terribly bad at choosing what to buy." she said trying to throw him off the subject, if they kept going he would figure out that she enjoyed the fact that he kissed her.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:19 pm

"How you're a girl." He said sighing knowing she changed the subject for some reason. "Plus I know the reasons for changing subjects. So next up is when I bring it up again." He said chuckling.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:28 pm

"Oh shut it!" she said walking over to a rack with a some silky shirts and dresses."Ah, I adore the feeling of silk between my fingers." She said bending over to look through the items. "Why must you continue talking about such a silly thing. It was only a kiss." she said trying to sound nonchalant.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:30 pm

"Then why did you have to do a big subject change then?" Bradley asked her smirking. "It's because I have gotten under your skin more than you have gotten under mine. You're just afraid to say who is in control."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:49 pm

"Ha you are a funny guy. Though you shouldn't be so concieded, I just found the clothing to be a bit more interesting than you Bradley." She smiled and continued to look through the rack, she pulled out a silky black shirt but then shook her head put it back and walked over to another rack. "Hmm... it's been so long since I have shopped for clothing, I wonder what colors I should choose..." she said still straying from the subject.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:13 pm

Bradley just shook his head. "Well I don't do that for clothes I just choose what is most comfortable." He said chuckling not even bothering to learn why she kept changing the subject.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:42 pm

"Well that's not very fun." She said crossing her arms.

That's when a young man walked up to the two of them and clasped his hands together. Getting a look at Adelline he smiled and laid a hand on her shoulder. "Need anything?" he said narrowing his eyes at her.

She shivered suddenly feeling quite fearful for some reason at his touch. "I uh..." she pulled away from the man's grip. "I want to go t a different store." she said suddenly in a small whisper.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:55 pm

Bradley tilted his head. "Uh she was just looking for some clothes. I'm pretty sure she can find clothes without have to worry about a guy trying to grope her every five seconds." He said as he approached the guy. "So just leave her alone ok?"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:04 pm

She reached out for his arm in fear, of course she was not sure why. If he could be safe around her he could around anyone right? If worse came to worse she could drain this guy clean. Still she felt frightened of this guy. He didn't seem normal.

The man laughed. "Calm down young one, I work here I was just helping your..." he looked over at Adelline, "special friend." He gave a small smile and wiped a flake of dust from his sleeve.

That's when Adelline realized he was wearing gloves. "Gloves...?"

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:38 pm

Bradley didn't trust this guy. 'Well ok but don't try anything funny or I'll let her loose." He said still standing slightly in between the two. "Why are you wearing gloves? I've been here before and no one wore gloves."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:42 pm

"Call me a neat freak." he said coldly as he turned on his heal and walked off before shooting Adelline a look and disappearing behind a desk.

She let out an exasperated sigh and left the store without taking too much time to wait for Bradley. She was pretty sure he would catch up anyway. "Oh this is going to be one hell of a week now is it not Adelline." She said to herself in a frustrated tone.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:47 pm

Bradley felt her leave and sighed. "Well you just lost a customer freak." He said walking out after her and catching up to her. "You know him don't you?" He asked already knowing that she did.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:56 pm

"I... I'm not sure. When he spoke I know I have... maybe we crossed paths but..." She had a finger on her chin in thought trying her hardest to remember who the man had been to her. "How could I know him? Only if I had tried to attack him, but then he would be fearful of me not inquisitive? Or perhaps it was all in my head." She sat at a bench near them and rubbed her temples trying to relax.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:03 pm

"He seemed as relaxed around you as I am." Bradley said shrugging. "Maybe you scared his mother completely." He said chuckling remembering his mother.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games