Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
My mission: My heart or my job? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:15 pm
"No tell me," he said, boring his gaze into her. "I'm your partner and I think I should know about any conditions. That way we can try to avoid it next time." He shrugged. "You're welcome."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:21 pm
"Well...I...um I sort of have difficulties with heat. It's been this way since I was born. I can't sufficiently cool my system down. that's why i have to be careful. It's usually not too bad as long as i stay hydrated and be aware of what's going on around me. I used to scare people a lot. Like my....my parents. They would get concerned during band camp and the big parades cause I had a tendency to overheat....but I could never just stop. I thought I would have been better about controlling by now. I guess somethings never change."  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:25 pm
He took note of this as he nodded. "Next time we do something like that I'm going to make sure you stay hydrated and get fresh air breaks." He shook his head. "I can't believe you didn't take precusions to avoid that. I'm just glad your okay."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:28 pm
"Ah! Well, usually Alex took care of that part. I..." She let out a slight laugh "I get a little too carried away and sometimes forget.....even if it's just for a moment....sometimes...forgetting....forgetting is just...better."
She closed her eyes and breathed deeply.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:43 pm
Haru sighed,shaking his head. "Don't do that again, please."
He laughed slightly, pressing his hand against his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:45 pm
"Hm?" She glanced over at him. "Which part? Becoming engrossed in my work? Or forgetting? I can make no promises for either."  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:48 pm
"Nevermind then,"he laughed. "Just try to remember at least and tell me if there is any other issues that might disrupt a mission."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:50 pm
"that's the thing. I don't let it disrupt my mission. I simply keep going. All part of the perfectionist curse."
She laughed slightly.
"You're....quite an interesting guy, Haru." She whispered.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:09 pm
"I know," he said, dropping down to her level once again. "Try not to work to hard you lil perfectionist. It may cost you your health and stress ages you faster." he tried not to laugh on that last part. "Just saying."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:13 pm
Her lips twitched as she fought the smile.
"I'll give you two seconds to get out of my face." She said calmly. "one..."  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:20 pm
"Beeeeeep,"he said, poking her nose before standing up once again. "You know you can smile, right? It's not a bad thing." He chuckled, running his fingers through his hair.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:26 pm
She grabbed a near by pillow and threw it at him.
"Baka! I'm not an alarm. I don't have an off switch! Besides, I just because I am capable of smiling doesn't necessarily mean that I can."  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:40 pm
"I believe that you can,"Haru said, catching the pillow and throwing it back at her. He laughed. "I know your not an alarm, silly. That's just ridiculous."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:43 pm
"What's ridiculous is how childish you can be and how it rubs off onto me."
She threw the pillow back and grabbed a second one, tossing it as well.
"Would you knock it off? This place isn't suppose to be so...so...carefree!"
She couldn't stop the giggle from slowly escaping her lips. She didn't understand, but she wasn't sure if she really wanted the fun to stop.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:46 pm
"It's. Okay. To. Have. Fun," he said one word at a time as he picked up the pillows that had impacted and threw them back one after the other. He then dissappeared and reappeared with two othe pillows from his bed and threw them at her also. "Take. That. And. That."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games