Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][1x1] The Prince and the Pirate [Nileregwen DoUrden] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:34 pm
"Do you?" Louis asked softly, paying particularly close attention to Aiden's chest.
Of course his fingers were rubbing around, but he was also making sure that he didn't send the other man into a fit.
The prince's lips were careful to kiss back toward the nape of Aiden's paying oh so much attention to that soft spot. In fact, not wanting the captain to collapse, Louis pressed himself closer to the other man, moving one knee to place delicately between Aiden's legs.
Just in case the captain's knees should give out... at least he wouldn't slid down to the floor... yet...
"Is that... why you're trusting me right now, Aiden?" the prince whispered. "Because you don't care what happens to you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:43 pm
Aiden panted softly as Louis continued his ministrations to his chest and his shoulder and neck. Aiden removed his hands from Louis' shirt and began to work on unlacing the others shirt like Louis had done to him. Aiden had to pause when Louis hit the spot that had made him cry out before. It was sensitive there but enjoyable all the same. "I wouldn't call it trust your highness, especially when I could kill you where you stand right now. You are however slightly accurate. I care more for my crew than I do for myself, as any good leader should." Aiden said gaining his wits for a moment as he slipped one hand below his own shirt to the dagger he had hidden there.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:54 pm
"Going to take a stab at me?" Louis asked, his voice teasing as he felt Aiden take the dagger in hand. "I don't think I can be so gentle if my life is threatened..."
But the fact that the captain was undoing Louis' own tunic laces... was certainly a step in the right direction.
At least the boy had the right frame of mind there.
Thus, the prince's kisses trained over Aiden's shoulder once more, then up his neck, lavishing attention just at the point where the jaw and neck met.
That was another wonderfully sensitive spot.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:03 pm
"Only if you try to pull something stupid." Aiden growled. "Your life is always threatened, your a prince isn't that in your job description?" Aiden questioned as he pulled the dagger from his belt. Quickly he whipped it upwards cutting through the laces on Louis' shirt. "Much better." Aiden said smugly, he had been careful not to let the dagger touch Louis. He gave a gasp as Louis attacked a spot on his neck causing him to drop the dagger. The dagger dropped downward embedding itself in the floor near Aiden's boot. "How do you know....where.... where it makes me feel weak. I...didn't know it." Aiden gasped out.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:09 pm
The dagger didn't phase Louis in the slightest.
Instead, he pulled back, focusing his gaze on Aiden's own eyes. "I know... because I have experience. Because my weak spots... tend to be the same weak spots for others." the prince smirked slightly. "As for my life in danger... I was once held hostage because I let my guard down while... doing this. Guess your threats don't really phase me..." he whispered before returning his lips to begin kissing a gentle line down Aiden's chest, his fingers rubbing and massaging a clear path for his lips.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:18 pm
"Is it smart... of you to reveal.... your.... weak spots?" Aiden questioned trying to keep fro making too much noise but he couldn't help but gasp in a slight higher pitch when Louis hit a particular sensitive spot. "Wasn't....smart....was it?" Aiden asked when Louis disclosed the story about him being held hostage. "How far...do you intend to...go with this?" he questioned. "Do you intend...to show me... a finer point....of life?"  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:23 pm
Laughing, somewhat darkly, Louis pulled back. "You've no idea..."
And then, he simply released Aiden altogether. He stepped back, removing his knee, wondering if the captain would be able to hold himself up.
Or if he'd collapse to the wooden planks.
"My weak spots," the prince spoke, a few feet away from Aiden. "Are your weak spots. Perhaps I was a fool to let myself get into a hostage situation... but it was an absolutely fantastic night." he smirked. "Maybe I'll show you a night similar, hmm?"
Of course Louis was teasing.
And he wasn't going to push Aiden so fast so soon.
No... they had all the time in the world, relatively speaking... once you took into account that Aiden was technically dying and that the ship would have to make port eventually to restock...
Other than those... all the time in the world...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:32 pm
Aiden didn't blink an eye at Louis dark laugh but he was confused as the man pulled back. Aiden remained standing as Louis pulled away. "We'll your mother paid the price for that one didn't she. A night similar to that one, hmmm we'll have to see about that. I don't suppose your intending to hold me ransom?" Aiden teased back as he approached Louis. "Then I suppose I would be seeing alot more of you won't I?" he questioned smirking. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Captain, we are in full sail away from the bay where do you want us to go?" came Bui's voice on the other side of the door. Aiden gave a small feral growl.

"I'm coming, pull out the maps." Aiden ordered through the door.

(Btw your welcome to play Bui or any other person on the ship)

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:38 am
Louis smirked as he stood in front of Aiden, hands on his hips and long blond hair strewn out behind him. "I never intended anything of the sort, though... later, I may need to take measure to keep you from screaming out. You wouldn't want the others on this ship to know what you were doing... I think." the prince's smirk remained.
Even as Bui was yelling through the door, and the captain back to him, Louis' smirk stayed in place.
"I suppose I'll take my leave." the prince replied, before looking down at the cut laces of his tunic. "Although... how am I to explain your dagger's handiwork, hmm?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:54 am
Aiden smirked at the look of Louis, the way he was standing and the way he was dressed just screamed royal to him. Aiden was about to walk away when he heard the others comments about keeping him quiet. A bright blush crossed his face quickly and his mouth was open slightly in surprise. "Top drawer near the bed, you'll find shirts. Unless of course you don't care." Aiden said smirking as he teased Louis once more.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:07 pm
"Personally..." Louis spoke, beginning to pull off his shirt. "I don't care what your crew thinks. I simply figured that me changing my shirt... might be a saving grace toward you. Unless, of course, you would think it more suspicious if I left your cabin... in a new shirt."
The prince paused in changing his clothes, waiting for Aiden's reply.
Either way, it seemed, the captain might be in trouble.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:20 pm
"It doesn't matter to me what the crew thinks, they're guesses will be off as it is." Aiden said with a smirk. Aiden cast a glance as he saw Louis pull his shirt off. The other had a well toned body from fencing. Aiden could already see that facing him in a sword fight could be challenging. No doubt the other had more speed on anyone. "Would you like to check the maps with us, that way you might have a clue to the fool's errand i'm running."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:50 pm
Louis laughed slightly, pulling a fresh shirt out of the top drawer. "Again I seem to think that would be suspicious but..." he threw Aiden a smirk. "You're the captain, and I do suppose that you can quell any rumors that may pop up, hmm?"
He began to redress, taking just a few moments to lace up the front of the tunic.
Yes, the prince was well toned for a sword fight. In fact, fencing was really the only physical exertion that he ever displayed. Usually, the young man stuck to reading or more intimate past times.
Though... he supposed that a bedroom romp was just as physically taxing as any...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:05 pm
"Rumors are amusing for a time." Aiden shrugged picking up the dagger he had used to shred Louis' laces with. He tucked it back within his pants and then re tucked his shirt forgetting about the laces Louis had undone. "Come on lets go plot a damn coarse to take." Aiden said waving to Louis to follow him out the door.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:16 pm
The prince followed, naturally. But just before they reached the door, he spun Aiden around and kissed him once more for good measure.
Of course, at the same time, his fingers deftly re-tied the captain's undone laces.
"Aye aye, captain." Louis spoke in a teasing tone, before opening the door for the shorter man.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games