Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
WAR!!!!! WOODCLAN vs. PEBBLECLAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ROLEPLAYERS!!! Who will win this great war?
  WOODCLAN!!
  PEBBLECLAN!!
View Results

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:08 pm
Sir naphalatha
Kairi Of The Dreams
Sir naphalatha
((I'll assume since you havent posted in so long, that Honeyheart defeated smokefur.))

Honeyheart walked away from his skirmish, a slight limp in his step, and bleeding.

((Oh he did?! Oh well, that means I don't have to be an ugly PebbleClan cat anymore! twisted ))

((i hate to burst your bubble, but Honeyheart hates to kill. so smokefur is still alive.))

((^.^ At least he feld right? This will be the LAST post of Smokefur, guys. Off I go!))

Smokefur huffed in frustration. He couldn't beat a single apprentice the way he was now. Maybe I AM too old for this stuff, he thought sadly. He pelted toward some stones, where his gray coat camoflouged in. This is my last battle... but not my last breath.
((Done~))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:22 pm
x-Angel Pyro-x
( ... Okay. YOU think of something ^-^)

Cursedsong shook her head, "No you can still be a Warrior... I just won't be here to see you get there." She licked her apprentice between the ears. "Patchstar will find you a new Mentor. You will be fine."
---
"Well guess what? Hatred gets a Clan absolutley nowhere. If you wanted to talk to me you should've asked!" She leaped off of Cinderstar's back and looked at the she-cat that she had watched from the time she was a kit. "You aren't like this. I know you. I can be who ever I want but only YOU have control over what you do!"

Withefire choked back laughter. "My Clan? What about YOUR Clan? My Clan teaches us to be able to actually Fight, Not give away your first move!" Withefire dashed forward and then angled so he rammed his head into Redpine's side.

(Fine!! Make me do all the hard work!! GOSH!!! rolleyes )
Cinderpaw blinked away her tears. "But. . . Cursedsong! Is that all really nessesary?!?! I mean can't a new clan wait? I only get to become a warrior once and. . and. ." 'your like another sister to me. . ' Cinderpaw thought. "and if you leave that mean your abandoning me!!"
Cinderstar stared into Cursedsong's eyes, the eye's which she had admired for so long. (I GOT IT!!!! BA-N-ZA-I!!!) "Cursedstar. . .you didn't hear did you. . " Cinderstar growled. Blood dripped down her jaw. "after you left. . .my mother, Moonstorm. . .she died Cursedstar." Cinderstar's feet turned cold as she remembered the gaze her dead mother gave her. "Me and Eagleheart were still apprentices, and all we had were each other. During that time when I needed you most, you were gone! GONE!!" Cinderstar yowled the last word. All of Cinderstar's pent up rage and sorrow started to pour out. The memories of her dead mother and sad sister, the loneliness Cinderstar felt as she sat vigil during that night.

(btw Eagleheart and Cinderstar are sisters, mother is Moonstorm, and father is unknown. We held on to Moonstorm for a while, but eventually neither one of us wanted to Rp her, so technically the character 'died')
(oh ya!! brains at work here!!!)
Redpine gasped. The air was struck once again out of his lungs. "Mouse-dung!" Redpine spit as he jumped back. Redpine tossed his body onto his hind legs then pushed as hard as he could, landing behind Withefire. "Kitty-pet!" Redpine gasped as he struck Withefire's hind legs with his claws.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:49 am
Kairi Of The Dreams
((Yennoe, I was wearing my costume, a cat, for Halloween, and the tail started falling off. xd yennoe, like Hawkpaw's "dead" tail?))

Hawkpaw growled back at Springpaw,"Well maybe you were never meant to have that paw!" She spat as she flung Springpaw off, jumping on Springpaw's back and digging her claws once more into the apprentice's fur.

[Lol, sorry for teh late reply. :3]

Springpaw screeched with both pain and fury. Quickly, she rolled over onto her back and did the same move Hawkpaw had done to her, to crush her enemy to the point of loosing their breath for a moment. Though Springpaw did not really like being on her back, so she jumped up before too long to face Hawkpaw again. Her paw was still throbbing, and now her entire pelt seemed to be oozing thick blood. Already she found herself beginning to feel lightheaded from all the blood loss and began to wonder how long she would be able to keep this up.

Puckering her nose, her lip began to curl into a snarl and she dug her claws deep into the earth floor. She wasn't prepared to give up anytime soon, whether or not it meant dying on her first battle. Her tail lashed from side-to-side again, then she darted forward and leaped on top of Hawkpaw again. Yowling defiantly, she dug her claws deep into the apprentices skin.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:36 pm
"I was right..." Diamondfur said. "Well, i can tell she feels the same about you, i overheard her telling Grasspaw to leave you alone. But don't worry. How about i let you die together. i'll even bury you together." She said, Lunging at his neck.

Cutepaw had the breath knocked out of her as Diamondfur pushed her. She hadn't heard the conversation between Sunpaw and Diamondfur though.  

Currently Dead Account

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:14 pm
swiftwaters
then at the end of the ride she looked up at honeyheart, "It was scorchface i bet,"

Honeyheart thought about what she was saying. then set her down.
"oh, your a pebbleclan kit. well, try to stay in the tree's or something untill this-" Honeyheart flinched, "War is resolved. I wouldn't want anymore unneccicary casualties...actually, ANY casualties would be unnecisary..."
Honeyheart stopped himself before he went into a big long rant.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:36 pm
ch3shire_c4t
Kairi Of The Dreams
((Yennoe, I was wearing my costume, a cat, for Halloween, and the tail started falling off. xd yennoe, like Hawkpaw's "dead" tail?))

Hawkpaw growled back at Springpaw,"Well maybe you were never meant to have that paw!" She spat as she flung Springpaw off, jumping on Springpaw's back and digging her claws once more into the apprentice's fur.

[Lol, sorry for teh late reply. :3]

Springpaw screeched with both pain and fury. Quickly, she rolled over onto her back and did the same move Hawkpaw had done to her, to crush her enemy to the point of loosing their breath for a moment. Though Springpaw did not really like being on her back, so she jumped up before too long to face Hawkpaw again. Her paw was still throbbing, and now her entire pelt seemed to be oozing thick blood. Already she found herself beginning to feel lightheaded from all the blood loss and began to wonder how long she would be able to keep this up.

Puckering her nose, her lip began to curl into a snarl and she dug her claws deep into the earth floor. She wasn't prepared to give up anytime soon, whether or not it meant dying on her first battle. Her tail lashed from side-to-side again, then she darted forward and leaped on top of Hawkpaw again. Yowling defiantly, she dug her claws deep into the apprentices skin.

((It okies~ I was thinking about making Hawkpaw's font color blue. Should I?))

Hawkpaw rolled over, getting Springpaw off her back. Springpaw and her stood like that for a second, and Hawkpaw studied both of them. Springpaw was bleeding a lot, but Hawkpaw herself was pretty battered. She sprung at Springpaw (Get it? 'Spring' and 'Sprung'? lol) and bit her ear. "Take that!" she spat.  

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:02 am
[Sure. ^^]

Springpaw shook her head ferociously as pain seared through her ear, blood splattering across onto the ground. She didn't know how much longer she would be able to take this. While she still felt pretty strong and could fight for a bit longer, but her vision was getting a little blurry and the loss of blood is at a dangerous amount. Stumbling backwards, she tried to focus her gaze on Hawkpaw. Grunting a bit, she fell to the floor unconscious.

[;3]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:50 am
((Alright, after today, I'll be able to post twice a day again.))

Grasspaw lurked through the weeds, eyeing the battleground.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

swiftwaters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:54 am
swiftpaw sat down intentivley, "No, go on, and i am a woodclan," she said, she felt as though that was entirley true (she was a woodclan as a kit but when she was 3 moons old a now dead warrior named bumbleheart stole her and brought her to pebbleclan, and scorchface was the last bit of family she has, crying and she is only seven moons old, so she was just made an apprentice,)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:08 am
"alright then, hang on! i'll get you back to camp."
Honeyheart picks her up by the scruff of her neck again, and dashes off towards the woodclan border.

((this could open the door for pebbleclan attacking woodclan because of a kitnapping...(no pun intended) just a suggestion.))  

Sir naphalatha

swiftwaters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:58 pm
(sounds good!) swiftpaw began to cry a bit, knowing that the last of her 'family' was gone, as she stopped and the two slowed down she looked up at honeyheart, "So who do i stay with?" than she stopped herself before she could say anymore, knowing that that could blow her cover,  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:27 pm
Deadheart pinned Lionflare down quickly "Get ready to join Starclan!" Deadheart yelled. Lionflare looked Deadheart in the eyes "I'm not going yet I told my mate and kits that I wouldn't leave them like me parents did to me!"Lionflare yowled and shoved Deadheart off  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:38 pm
(Hey are we going to beat Diomandfur or...?)

Sunpaw flinched as Cutepaw was knocked over. Suddenly, a feirce look came into his eyes. "Leave her alone!" he yowled, and jumped on Diomandfur, claws extended.

Moonpaw wasn't going to protest. She nodded, and went to look for her littermate.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:01 pm
ch3shire_c4t
[Sure. ^^]

Springpaw shook her head ferociously as pain seared through her ear, blood splattering across onto the ground. She didn't know how much longer she would be able to take this. While she still felt pretty strong and could fight for a bit longer, but her vision was getting a little blurry and the loss of blood is at a dangerous amount. Stumbling backwards, she tried to focus her gaze on Hawkpaw. Grunting a bit, she fell to the floor unconscious.

[;3]

((Font change starts now!))

Hawkpaw looked at the unconscious cat. Part of her made her want to kill the cat once and for all, but the other side felt sympathy for Springpaw, and her Clan. PebbleClan had just fought badgers and now they have to fight some more. She looked at Springpaw quickly and dragged her out of the heat of battle. It's the least I can do for her Clan, Hawkpaw thought as she laid Springpaw down and hurtled herself back into the fight.

((How's that ending?))  

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:58 pm
(*snicker* Cursedstar *snicker* I officially have the upper hand now *snicker snicker*This war is 2 vs. 1, UR GOING DOWN!!!!)  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff