Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results
katana68 generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 42!

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:16 pm
xp  
XxX-Dark-Gothic-Girl-XxX generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 28!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:02 pm
evening  

XxX-Dark-Gothic-Girl-XxX

Eileen50 generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 39!

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:27 pm
*saunters into the Pad and looks over all the glowing items* Oh brother! Who's idea was this? confused  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:35 pm
*walks in and looks around* Oh... This place wasn't black and glowy before... Wonder what happened.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:45 pm
*Lights a fire in the fireplace and pulls up a rocker near the hearth.* Nap time  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:20 am
*walks into Lily's Pad looking for fresh coffee and sees Gilda napping in her rocking chair. He quietly opens the fireplace screen and places another log on the fire, before covering Gilda with a blanket and quietly mutters to himself* ... Gilda must be just totally exhausted! I'll just let her sleep. She obviously needs it. *he then tiptoes out of the Pad and goes on with his rounds*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:37 pm
3rd and final "suck up" post.…

Oh Dougherty, how ever so thoughtful and graciously gallant for you to not disturb Gilda as she so blissfully sleeps. And I did also notice that you took extra care in making sure she was ever so comfortable by placing a log on the fire and covering her with a blanket. You are just so…so…so…what is the word I'm searching for…so "chivalrous"… stressed …yes that was the word. *beads of sweat start to form on Psyzapp's forehead.* Yes, you are much more chivalrous than Prince Charming himself. stressed Why I can't even BEGIN to fathom how it is that every living, breathing female within the GGG isn't hot on your trail and falling at your feet. stressed

I thought it would never end. stressed I hope I don't EVER have to do that again.
Runs out of the Tea Room and around the corner to vomit.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:00 pm
*Drags a cart of fresh baked goods in to the tea shop and notices it's still clean and very quiet.* eek

Awww... poor Gilda. *Smiles as she tiptoes in to the back room, putting away the pies, cakes, scones and other goodies she's been working on.* There, let's see, plenty of tea, sugar, creamer, coffee, juice fixings, fruit, horses duvers... *giggles* It's probably good that's not pronounced the way it looks like it should be. wink

*Grabs a mug and brews a cup of tea and sits down at the counter.*  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:25 pm
Eileen50
*saunters into the Pad and looks over all the glowing items* Oh brother! Who's idea was this? confused
Why Psyzapp's, silly. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:44 pm
Well Lily it seems I was only out 1100gg on this little venture. Shame really, I was hoping to be able to invest 10 times that amount in our hooligans. I guess next time I'll just have to up the ante.  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:49 pm
Aww... that's too bad... and I didn't even bust anyone rofl Kept my little self right on outta here the whole weekend razz

You want some tea and scones, Filia? twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:52 pm
No but I will take a cup of coffee, black, and a biscotti. I haven't had breakfast yet.  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Filia_Nox_Noctis generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 31!

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:57 pm
Seems Ms. Lily has left me all alone in her thread twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:58 pm
*Pours Filia a large mug of coffee and brings her over biscotti.*

No breakfast, my watch says 7:57 pm, what time zone are you in?  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:42 pm
Evening Lily! Just thought I'd drop by and ... Ooooo! You've been baking again! You wouldn't perchance have a slice of Key Lime Pie available? Did you know I really, really like Lime? lol 4laugh  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games