Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
~The Magic Within~ (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Crystal bearer
  Protector
View Results

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:14 pm
Lily didn't give a yes or a no, she just gave him a short "whatever," wave without turning around. She was probably going to do it; that's just how Lily was, cool and carefree.

"Okay," Alicia said. She couldn't help but blush lightly at the closeness. Lily walked in, holding a few towels. "What're these for?" She asked, holding them up a little higher. Alicia took her chance to move away--hiding emotion was not one of her strong points.

//OOC: CLOSENESS. God dang that word sounds dumb D8//

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:33 pm
At Lily's entrance, Rain stepped back leaving her space. He was totally oblivious of Alicia's awkwardness. "Thank you Lily." he took the two towels from her hands and gave them to Eosy.

Eosy's face moved quickly towards the window at Lily's re-entrance and he took the towels with a quick nod of thanks without casting a look at the maid. He gently wrapped one of the towel around Charity's shoulder but his face was as emotionless as ever. He gave her a brief smile before drying his hair vigorously with the towel and putting it around his neck. He also flapped his wings putting water everywhere. "I am sorry." he whispered confused.

Rain smiled. "Those are big wings." he felt somewhat jealous about the man and his abilities but brushed the feeling away. They were on the same side. "Let's go downstairs." he offered casually, paying attention to leave Alicia as the master of the house and not himself. He cast a look at Alicia. Did she want to go first and he closed the path? Or should he show the way and she followed? He did not know what was the proper etiquette and waited for her to choose.

((after closeness, awkwardness!))  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:45 pm
//OOC: Barrenness.//

"Alicia," Lily said, turning to look at her. "Where's my new uniform?" she asked, toying with the ends of her skirt. Alicia turned away from Rain without giving him an answer. "Oh, I forgot to pick it up from the cleaners." Alicia sighed, tapping her cheek. "I'll go pick it up," Lily offered. "I'll go with you. We need groceries,"

//OOC: Dang. x3//

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:50 pm
Rain looked at the two women, obviously they seemed to have forgotten about him or their guests. He was a little surprised that they should speak about laundry matters at that moment but on the other hand, he just remembered that they were supposed to leave soon. Well, it seemed that they would have to be a little delayed. He looked at Charity and Eosy with a smile. "If you would follow me." and he headed down to the dining room which had a fire place.

Eosy gently put his hand on Charity's shoulder and pushed her ahead, following her closely. As he passed in front of the crystal bearer Alicia and her maid, he gave a soft nod, his eyes lingering a second too long on Lily's face. Without noticing he pressed Charity closer to him as they walked down to the dining area. He moved a chair to the fire and invited her to sit, hoping that her ankle would be better.  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:51 pm
User Image
!!Charity!!

Charity wobbled cluelessly after her new protector, being pressed close to him. It didn't bother her; she liked being taken care of now. It felt .. safer. And tea sounded damn good.

"Oh, and I never got a chance to say yo to the owner of the house." She found Alicia's face in the crowd of new people. "Yo."

Charity could laugh at herself, the way she talked to new people. To anyone, really. Turning to face Eosy, she smiled, and took her seat. Getting herself comfortable, she placed her leg on top of the other, and began to massage her own ankle.

Liars turn me on.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:03 pm
Alicia and Lily put on their coats, and left for the laundromat.

After they picked up Lily's new uniform, (like this, but pretend its longer in the back xD[/url) they went to the supermarket to pick up a few groceries, bread, butter, meats et cetra, then a little extra for their guests.

Lieutenant Shotgun

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:09 pm
Rain was surprised as both women of the house left without him being able to retain them. "Be fast!" he called as they left. After all if the two strangers were in the house it was because two coripios were out there. He walked back and forth, worriedly. He could not leave Charity and Eosy alone in the house and yet, how could he leave Alicia, alone with such a threat?

Eosy seemed to be understanding. He kneed at his bearer and took her hand gently. "Miss Charity. May I leave you under the protection of Rain? And be myself at the service of Miss Alicia while she is outdoor?"

Rain raised his eyes towards the young woman and her protector, they were full of hope and gratitude.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:26 pm
User Image
!!Charity!!

"Yeah, go ahead. We don't need her getting raped or anything. One of those bastards tried to kiss me. I swear, if that happens again, I will dropkick his a** into a coma." Charity said surely.

She laughed at herself. She'd be here, alone, with Rain, while her own protector went to defend the sweet bearer that had been so kind as to help them out. She had no problem with that.

"As long as it's okay with you, Rain."

Liars turn me on.

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:41 pm
Rain grabbed Eosy's hand and shook it vigorously. "Thank you!" Then he took gently Charity's hand and brushed a kiss on it. "Thank you Lady Charity."

Eosy nodded and did not wit further. He rushed outside in the direction indicated by Rain. Soon he was by Alicia and Lily's side. He did not explain his apparition and just followed the ladies, paying more attention to his surroundings. He owed Rain for Charity's safety, he would not fail into safely bringing back Lily and Alicia home.

Rain chuckled softly at Charity's comment. "You are a very strong lady." he said after Eosy's departure and then started preparing tea.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:47 pm
User Image
!!Charity!!

"Oooh, I like this 'Lady' business." Charity beamed, blushing at the feel of someone's lips on her hands. After her protector had left, she smiled at Rain's comment. All she could come up with as a reply was, "I was raised that way."

She could smell the strong brewing of tea going on, and her mouth quite literally watered at the scent. It smelled like a thousand year's worth of ancient aroma therapy incense to her. It was amazing. "I take only sugar in my tea if you don't mind, dude!" she called quietly, not looking up as she bit her nails, actually worried about the safety of her own protector alone to protect two women from two jackasses. Even though she'd only known him for a short period of time, she was growing fond of him. And Rain, and Alicia and her maid seemed nice too. She could tell this would eb a close circle of friends soon.

Liars turn me on.

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:48 pm
Alicia turned around to look at Eosy. "Hello," she said, smiling. Lily turned to look at him, but didn't say anything, just kept walking. "Where to, Alicia?"
"Home, I guess."
"To home, then."

//OOC: LADY CHARITY. Lady liberty. xD//

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:53 am
The 'dude' quite startled Rain. He was quite puzzled by the dynamism of the girl and her casual ways. He felt that Alicia and Charity were like night and day. He smiled and put a tea pot on the table, along with some mugs and sugar. Then he poured tea for Charity and added sugar for her. "Careful, this is very hot."

Eosy gave a nod of answer at Alicia's welcoming smile and briefly crossed Lily's gaze as she looked at him. Then he followed in silence, secretly happy that they were already heading back home and that nothing special happened.  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Satsui Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:00 am
Kamitsu said as he turned his back on Chika, "Oh? But she's a tough one." Then he realized he should return to Tsukiko's home. "See ya man." He went to Tsukiko's house and upon entering the house, he quietly shut the door but it let out a little squeak.

Tsukiko woke up. I think I overslept, she thought as she went out of the room. Then she saw a figure that looks like Kamigure. Thinking that he went out again, she went back to her room and took out a water gun. She filled it with red dye and shot Kamigure several times.

"H-hey!! What the?!", Kamitsu exclaimed as he felt something wet shoot him. He search for the switch and turn it on. Then he saw red water all over him and looked and saw Tsukiko. Well, it was natural since she found out he left without her permission. Again.

"What happened to you?", Tsukiko asked, putting down the water gun. She noticed that he was quite worn out.

Kamitsu examined his body. "What happened to me? Mmm...nothing." then he thought of an idea. "Hey Tsukiko how about we go out after I clean up?", he asked. Then he twitched a bit when Tsukiko turn his back on him and took her water gun but was relieved when she said she will.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:44 pm
User Image
!!Charity!!

Charity smiled gratefully, taking the tea cup into her hands as if it were nothing. "Thanks." She took a sip, closing her eyes and breathing in the heavy, sweet-smelling steam and savoring it for a little while. It had been a while since she last had tea.

She secretly wondered how Eosy was doing. But she drove that worry out of her mind, and looked at Rain. "You are gonna have some, right? I mean, I'm not gonna drink everything, man."

Liars turn me on.

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

Tear Of The Sun

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:49 pm
Chika waved then turned around and continued looking for crystal barriors. "This'l take awhile..." He sighed as he jumped onto a tree again. "they're never here when you need them the most..." He sat cross legged on a branch and crossed his arms over his chest then concentrated his powers around the area around him. "Come out, come out where ever you are..." he muttered.  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games