Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Invisible Ninja

Back to Guilds

Simple Discussion 

Tags: Ninja, Discussion 

Reply RP Here
PARIS current time - for reference only. New one soon! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:52 pm
Lynette slowly danced and sang. Not knowing where these words coming from, she kept singing. Her voice growing louder and stronger, words truly coming from the heart. She slipped off her shoes and let the wind lift her up in the air. Twirling in mid air, she closed her eyes and let her mind drift.

As her song came to a close she slowly landed on the ground. Sitting opposite of where she came, she created a swarm of her fire butterflies. Watching them flutter into the air she started on creating a rose. Only the petals were bright white. She kept the rose in air and. gathered dew drops already formed on the grass around her. Two watery figures danced together around the rose. Humming a tune she never heard, she let her creations fall.

Looking at the sky once again, she got up to leave for the cottage.
Turning around, a dark outline of whom she couldn't tell was on the hill.
Frozen to the ground, she stood wide eyed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:24 pm
Laleo was tempted to run. He stepped back a couple of steps and started to turn.

~What am I doing? I'm getting ahead of myself again.

He looked back at Lynette, unmoving, unsure if he should just leave her be.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:31 pm
Lynette looked at the figure a little more. Regaining control of herself she walked forward, grabbing her shoes and up the hill.

-"...Laleo...Is that you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:37 pm
He nodded. Still unable to speak. Lost in his thoughts. He looked at her, and down at the ground again.

~"I'm... sorry... that I followed you... It's just... I don't know..."
He turned away.
~"You... you... remind me a lot of... her... And I can't explain why..."  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:41 pm
-"Wait, Laleo...come back," Lynette didn't have anything to say to him, she didn't even know why she didn't just let him leave.

Lynette stood where she was waiting for something to happen next.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:47 pm
Laleo stopped walking and looked back at her. He couldn't just leave. But not being able to explain what was going through his head was getting to him.

~"Lynette, have to ask you... Have you had any dreams that had me in them... You know, before the day we met..."
He faced her with uncertainty.
~"I may be out of line with this... But I just got to figure out if what I'm thinking is real."  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:54 pm
The question caught her off guard.

-"Well...I...I usually don't remember any of my dreams..." in a whisper she concluded, "although I wish I had."

-"But I have a question for you, do you know how she died? Don't tell me the answer if you do. Do you know?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:06 pm
Laleo's eyes shot to the ground. They started tearing up.
~"That day was the worst... One of the worst... I couldn't stop it..."
He looked up, tears started running down his face.
~"She was taken from me by Lady Death. All because I got to close to her. All because I didn't want to be the Angel of Death anymore."
He looked back down.
~"She was stabbed through the heart... and I can still her scream ringing in my ears. I tried to save her, but it was too late when I got to her... I couldn't even revive her wit my Mana Element... I was too weak back then to protect her like I said I would... Such a silly promise on me that we'd live together forever..."  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:23 pm
Lynette's hope sank. She was so sure of what she was thinking was true. So many times she visioned herself plunge herself underwater. She remembered everything going through her head as she witnessed the horrible doing. The hate, directed to herself and onto another, always made her weak. She always saw the same vision when in serious self doubt or after she had a huge fight with someone. Perhaps it was just her imagination, or a glimpse of the future...

Too ashamed to look at him, she kept her gaze at the ground.

-"I'm sorry." Lynette ran past him and kept going until she reached her bedroom. She moved her bed in front of the window so she could find again the same peacefulness among the stars as earlier. Humming herself to sleep, tears welled in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:22 am
~"Lynette... Lynette... Wake up. I need to talk to you... I need to let you know something."

The room was quiet and a girl sat on Lynette's bed trying to wake her. It was Siren. She had to tell Lynette the truth of the lie that was in Laleo's memory.

~"Lynette, please, wake up." She shook her gently.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:57 am
Her eyes opened. Focusing on all around her she saw a girl next to her. Shocked she drew back as far as she could on the bed.

-"Who...who are you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:47 am
~"Siren." she said smiling, then serious.
~"I have to let you know that what Laleo said was wrong. Anastasia wasn't stabbed in the heart. She killed herself by drowining. Lady D foreged the memory Laleo told you, so he would stay as her servant.'
She sighed.
~"The night that it happened, Anastasia had seen Laleo kill someone, like he's suppose to. They got into a fight over Laleo giving up being the Angel of Death. Laleo explained that he had no choice in what he did. That caused her to run away crying. That's all Laleo remembers that is real... But what happened in truth after that was that Rin and Miu lied to her about the fight... They tricked her into killing herself by blaming her for the way Laleo was acting, why her killed that person... Laleo got to her too late, he was going to appologize for their fight...But seeing what she had done, and who caused it. He became inraged, trying to kill Rin and Miu... Lady D inverviend and wipped his memory, replacing it with what he told you. Making he believe that it would always happen to whoever he became close to. So he would be loyal to her alone."
She looked out the window.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:54 am
She looked at her in disbelief.

-"That's terrible! But what's going to happen now?...What if Lady D or the other two knew of this? ...There's gotta be another way to make sure what happened before won't happen again..."

Lynette was about to say something else when she heard footsteps outside her door.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:16 am
~"Siren? Hey, Siren, where are you?"
Laleo called out silently in the hall.
~"Damn, I thought she came back here... She must still be outside."
He turned back down the hall.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:29 am
Lynette drew out a deep sigh and gazed outside.

-"Perhaps we should talk about this later..."

Lynette drew out of bed and faced Siren.

-"Thanks for telling me, but how come you've never told this to him?"  
RP Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games