Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A.G.A.I.N.S.T. the Raging Soul .xPrivatex. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:46 pm
((Sorry love...I have to go after this post...or two...work tomorrow....gotta wake up at 7...won't be home until....maybe 7...T^T wish me luck, it's only a week))

Falling back down on the couch, Valon rolled his eyes listening to his best friend's insanity, "you're all crazy! I'm surrounded by crazy people...I know that things are different in the fairy world but Caden, we're talking about MARRYING THE GIRL! You've known her for like....a month not even and you're talking about marrying the girl!" he continued on exclaiming, trying to talk some sense into Caden.

Salem sat back down and waved his tail in front of Caden's face, sprinkling some form of fairy dust...but nothing seemed to happen, he was still human. Then he opened a portal in the wall beside him that would evidently lead them to Avalon. "Splendid! This portal will take you to the outskirts of the Marshlands, that's where Kelpie lives and that's probably where Lydia is too. Once you walk through, call for a Coblynau, he's like a miner goblin but he's the keeper of all rare and antique magical stones. If you tell him you're going to propose to Lydia then he'll gladly give you the ring." Salem explained while completely ignoring Valons words of insanity.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:52 pm
{Tis ok ^^ Good luck!! XD}

Caden ignored Valon completely then nodded. He looked to the portal and nodded once more. "Wish me luck." He said then disappeared into the portal.

Lexia smiled then turned to Valon. "I'm glad to know your point of view on marriage to a fairy." She said narrowing her eyes then looking at Salem she asked, "Should we go now or wait in this world until he comes back?"

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:01 pm
"That's up to you, whether you want to go with him or not...but he may be attacked while there so you might want to go with him..." Salem suggested while looking over at Valon before looking back at Lexia, wondering what her decision would be.

Valon was appalled that Lexia would think that of him, their ways were just different...that's all and it wasn't that he didn't...THINK about marrying her. Sighing heavily to himself he got up off the chair and grabbed her hand. Without another word the two walked through the portal and ended up in Avalon under the same night sky, right beside Caden..no portal to send them back. For some reason it was always nighttime in the Unseelie Court, what would they need daytime for?

"This isn't so...AH!?!?!" When Valon crossed over the portal he noticed that he wasn't the same size anymore...he was mini had a strange outfit on and...strange crystal like wings. "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!" he said flying around in a circle to try and get a good look at himself, "I'm a freaking fairy! this is definately not manly at all...I look ridiculous!"Lydia had better thank them for this later.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:07 pm
Lexia looked at them both and when Valon started to flip out, she fell to the ground laughing so hard. "Oh...Oh Valon..." She said giggling still. She looked around a bit then stood up. She brushed herself off and smiled as she was back in her fairy form. There was a difference this time. When in the fairy world, they had something slightly different. She had more tattoos going up her arm similar to the one that was usually there and now she had a more elaborate crown type thing. She smiled and then looked at them both. "Call him." She said to Caden, her eyes seeming to almost glow now.

Caden looked at himself and blinked in shock as he saw Valon. He didn't want to see himself at the moment so he settled on just calling for that goblin guy. "Coblynau!!" He shouted.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:18 pm
After Valon had regained his composure about being a fairy, "I look like a dork...how exactly do you find this attractive?" he asked as he flew close to Lexia when suddenly, a small hole appeared in the ground and it began growing bigger and bigger, until it was big enough for a small goblin to pop out with his pike, red goblin hat and green clothes. He seemed pretty cheer for something supposed to be evil. I guess since he was a servant of the Seelie Court he was much kinder and more helpful than other trickster goblins.

"You called." He smiled as he appeared out of his hole, fixing his hat and putting his pike on his shoulder. The minute he saw Lexia he bowed and took his hat off in sheer surprise, "P-P-Princess Lexia! What an honour it is to see you again after all these centuries. You look absolutely beautiful I might add!!! What are you doing back here so soon, your father is still away at war and there have been no calls to summon you back...unless of course..." he broke into a bit of a whisper, "maybe you're here for the wedding ceremony...your sister's yes? she's getting married to that Kelpie." not that this wasn't news to any of them. Coblynau also didn't recognized Caden or Valon so he decided not to address them...thinking they were just ordinary servant fairies travelling with her to her sister's most unfortunate wedding ceremony.

((okay now I go byeeee *HUG!*))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:29 pm
Caden blinked a bit and kept quiet, even though he was the one going to propose to Lydia.

Lexia smiled and said, "Its nice to see you again too and thank you." She then pulled Caden next to her side and said, "Well, the wedding is why we're here. Caden here is going to propose to Lydia. They're madly in love and it will also save my poor sister." She smiled then pulled Valon over to her as well and said, "This is my love, Valon."

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:53 pm
((Back....i had to eat when i got home i was gonna pass out...I'm still gonna pass out hahah. I might be slow just cause i have some stuff to fill out for work...and i really really have to pay for my parking pass for college))

Coblynau seemed rather delighted, as did Salem when he heard the news, hopping and waving his hat around merrily. "Ohhh the King will be most pleased to hear such things!" of course he didn't know the two were actually humans...they had fairy apperances so assumed they were fairies and thought nothing else of it, only that he was (as anyone else) was happy for the princesses. Still, marriage wasn't going to save them from war...it would have helped but not really....not entirely anyway.

"But Princess Lydia is going to get married to that Kelpie tomorrow night as it's been said. I don't think it will do much good no matter how in love they are..." he suddenly changed moods again, wondering why else they were here.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:58 pm
Lexia's facial expression turned to the one signifying she was getting angry. "No. We need the moon ring. Caden is going to use it to propose to Lydia. She doesn't want to marry the damn kelpie." She said then closed her eyes.

"Heh, I'm sorry. You know I'm moody." She said smiling innocently. Come to think of it, everyone in Avalon knew she was. She had an episode at her birthday party as a little girl.... let's just say the decorations became decorated themselves with flames...

{lol I hope you don't pass out That'd be bad O.O}

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:08 pm
Coblynau was a little surprised Caden didn't ask for the ring himself...maybe he was shy just like the Princess; no wonder they were good together. "Then why didn't you say so, I'd be happy to give it to you!" he opened his little brown pouch hanging on his waste, searching through many beautiful stones and rare jewels before, "AHA! I found it." he pulled it out, holding it to Caden in all it's beautiful pearl like glory. The stone really did sort of resemble the moon in the way in terms of how it shined, it waxed and waned and was just absolutely beautiful.

"I'm glad I could be of help now hurry and save your sister from making one of the biggest mistakes in her life and from ruining our kingdom!" he exclaimed while taking out his pike and beginning to make another hole in the ground to jump through.

Valon had almost seen it all...almost! He was a fairy, he saw pixies and brownies and little goblin like things...not to mention half naked human-lady seals that wanted to drown him. All that was left were like actual mythical creatures...like those big scary evil ones that everyone was always talking about in fantasies. "Good going Mr.Assertive." he nudged Caden gently before putting an arm around his girl, "now...we've got to find Lydia right? and fast."

((Akii seriously going to - -))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:20 pm
{Oh nos O.O}

Caden took the ring and put it in his pocket safely. He turned to them and asked, "Where to, Lex?" He was now even more determined to save Lydia, it suddenly hit him out of no where.

Lexia looked at them both and said, "Follow me..." She then smirked a bit and said, "We're flying." She then took off in the direction of where the Kelpies were located.

{Short >.<}

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:41 pm
((arggg hold on i have to buy a parking pass....and my dad is being weird and then my friend called about hanging out this weekend so i have to call her back))

While flying off deeper and deeper into the marsh they came across some other small creatures, however they were of no importance. In the distances there were other Kelpies, but not one that was near a fairy princess. They all seemed in small herds or whatever but Cain didn't seem like that kind of guy. He seemed to prefer being alone. So the three of them flew to the end of the marshlands, where the forest began to connect and saw a large golden flower, on top was a sleeping fairy with long jet black hair, shimmering blue clothes and the softest and fairest skin of many fairies.

*insert music*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:55 pm
Lexia smiled widely and nudged Caden. "Go get her!" She said. They needed to hurry and get this done and over with. She had been holding Valon's hand for awhile now and she leaned against him as she watched Caden run over to her. "I hope this works." She said quietly.

Caden made his way over to her and then touched her lightly, a small smile on his face. "Lydia." He said happily.

{Ok}

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:07 pm
Valon stayed hidden with Lexia in the tall grass, watching the two to see what would happen. He held her hand all the same and agreed that if this didn't work they'd be screwed. "Let's just hope that Caden doesn't screw it up that sissy...bet he doesn't have the balls to ask her to marry him" he said watching him like stealth in the night...trying to be all ninja to Lexia and poking her every now and then.

Thinking he was just any other fairy who had come for the wedding not really paying much attention since many had visited her already, Lydia sat up in the golden flower and looked down at him with a never before seen emotionless eyes.
"Come to bring gifts of survival like everyone else?" she asked coldly while motioning to the water stream near by; bubbling for a minute it rose out of the water to show a pile of gifts from magical creatures all around Avalon who had come to bare gifts for the wedding. The whole gifts of survival thing was a joke of course...she knew Cain would protect and love her but it didn't matter when she didn't love him.
"You can leave it in the pile with all the others and go, the ceremony isn't until tomorrow evening." lying back down on the flower bud she sigh while lying on her back and looking up at the bright starlit sky.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:21 pm
Caden was honestly a little hurt that she couldn't recognise him. "Love, its me. Its Caden." He said softly. "I...came with...I have...Lydia, I love you and I don't want anything to happen to you. You can't marry him. I... I want you to be with me forever, will you marry me? Please, Lydia. Marry me and not Cain." He said, nearly begging at the end. "You're the best thing to ever happen to me..." He said then added, "I have the ring... the moon ring..."

Lexia watched quietly and said, "I hope it works too..." She smiled then looked around a bit. She blinked a bit when she saw the familiar purple glow of Henry off in the distance. "Oh damn... Caden had better have asked her already." She said.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:46 pm
Sitting up slowly Lydia turned to him, her deep blue eyes that were void of emotional now were almost filled with tears.
"Caden...it's you...I mean you...came..." jumping off her flower bud she jumped him and embraced him tightly and spun in his arms before kissing him probably more deeply than she ever had before. "I thought you would have forgotten about me already...it's been almost a year." she whispered in his ear while hanging onto him tightly. Apparantly the two girls had forgotten the insane amount of time difference between the two different worlds...what seemed like forever in the fairy world was only a few days on earth.

What surprised her the most was the fact that Caden was actually able to obtain the Moon and propose to her like she asked...after all it was the only way, but his proposal was so sincere...and like the end almost begging. "Caden...I-I can't believe you solved it I mean...of course...of course I'll marry you!" she smiled and cried at the same time, waiting for him to slip the ring onto her finger...before Cain or Henry returned to check up on her.

Looking off Valon saw that purple glow and that eerie colour that he so absolutely despised. "Son of a..what's he doing here..." he put his hand in a fist and tried running/flying off towards him but was caught by a plant, "lemme at him! lemme at him! dammit I'll beat his face in!"

However, accompanying Henry, and not too far behind either, was Cain in all of his Kelpie glory, walking closely behind as his regal black horse with the white diamond on his forehead. Obviously to humans, a horse marrying a fairy just wasn't going to work...especially the way Cain wanted the relationship to go...but they did have their bigger-human like forms if Cain was going to force her to mate.

"I don't see why you had to come all this way. Nothing's happened, Lydia's exactly where I left her, attending to wedding guests and gifts, you're bothering me enough as it is Henry so leave." Cain said to his floating fairy friend, despite the fact his horse like mouth didn't move...it was more like a telepathic conversation that everyone could hear.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff