Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Forbidden Love [Midnightdaystar & iTerrrruhfied] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:33 am
Zane smiled understanding, "You have been really sheltered. Yes there are seasons in the year, basically a time of rebirth; spring, a time of growth; summer, a time of harvest; autumn, and a time of stasis; winter. Each season has a different climate that goes with it. Most of the time the only time anyone will see snow is in winter, and in summer the weather is pleasant, warm and not very rainy."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:39 am
Tillie pondered on the subject for a while, and then smiled. "That sounds wonderful. Perhaps we could settle somewhere so that I could see them all?" she asked.  

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:44 am
Zane laughed, "I think that would be wonderful, but it would need to be in another kingdom, can't buy land here without your father finding out." He winked and grinned.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:42 pm
Tillie rolled her eyes and laughed with Zane, "Of course it would need to be in another kingdom. Preferably a couple kingdoms away. My father is allied with some of them." she said. Then Tillie looked around her, "The less time we are here the better. We do need to stop to sleep though." she said.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:55 am
"And rest the horses too." Zane looked over at Tillie and laughed to himself, "You are very clever Tillie, you already have me agreeing to live with you and actually looking forward to it when only a few hours ago I said we should get to know each other better..." He pulled on his rein and turned his horse, "We should get going." He set his horse to a slow pace so she could catch up easily.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:35 pm
Tillie ticked her tongue and her horse swiftly caught up with Zane. She was quiet for a while, and then said, "If you don't want to live with me you do not have to. You don't seem to be regretting our arrangement though, and for now you have the means to get by without stealing for a good time." Tillie smiled at Zane, "The only requirement is that you help me to escape Quiliannah(I decided to name her kingdom) safely. Once we are far enough away, you can go on your way if you wish." she clarified.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:46 pm
((I think you already did actually.))

"I have no qualms with living with you... I just think we should know one another better first. I do like you and I think I would like to stay with you, but I'm not totally decided on the issue... I guess the main problem is that I don't fully trust you, I should, but this is far too good to be true. I'm amazed that you trust me so readily..." He rode beside her looking into the distance for a place for them to stay for the night.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:47 am
((Hmm, I will have to go back and check. I don't remember naming it. Haha.))

Tillie let out a soft sigh, "Zane, I was almost to the point of releasing a prisoner, if they would have agreed to take me away." she said. "I got lucky and ended up with a noble thief." she smiled. "I wanted freedom, and I was willing to do what I had to in order to attain it." she added.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:01 pm
Zane laughed, "So it isn't just because of me... you just wanted to get out. I don't know if that's what a good thing or not."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:27 pm
Tillie smiled, "I think that things turned out very nicely. They are better than I had anticipated. I was sure that whoever was willing to help me wouldn't be very friendly. I ended up with a very kind man, who is patient." she said, approval radiating in her words. Her gaze stayed on Zane the whole time she spoke. Then she looked at her horse. "If I am not mistaken, I think it turned out in a decent way for you." she said softly.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:33 pm
Zane smiled at Tillie, "I would say it's better then decent. I'm enjoying your company a lot."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:57 pm
Tillie's smile widened, and her eyes sparkled as she looked at Zane. She looked up at the sky, and then asked, "Is there anything you would like to know about me?"  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:13 pm
Zane sighed, "Nothing you could tell me, I just want to get to know who you are, not who you think you are, if that makes any sense." He blushed light purple and pointed, "That looks like it would be a good place for us to stay the night." He was pointing to a small grove of old trees, some of which had fallen over. "If I'm right there is a natural rain cover in that."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:57 am
Tillie eyed the grove for several moments and then shrugged her shoulders directing her horse in that direction. "It looks fine to me." she said. Then she looked at Zane, "I could tell you who I am supposed to be, but I wouldn't. I would tell you of things that I want, or something I hope for in my future." she said pointedly.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:30 am
"I'd love to hear it, and I guess I could tell you mine in return... if my dreams weren't just to not get caught. But I guess I could tell you why I steal." He snapped the reins softly, urging the horse forward. "I'll answer anything you ask... within reason."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games