Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Romance Role Plays
~Romance in Japan~ (open & accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:15 am
((Yep. ^^

Er...I can't think of anything else, so I'll just have him order the same. Sorry if it seems like I'm copying you or something.))

"Er...I'll take the same," Isamu said.

((Agh! After I did so well with Eternal Eyes! Sorry! I'm horrible at this kind of scene. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:59 am
Toya walked in her room, which was actually the attic of the house, Kyo looked around at the place. "Wow." He said, Toya sat on her bed and picked up a photo from her night stand, it was her family, mom, dad, and her older brother, plus her. The picture was taken the morning before her family was killed, Toya sighed and put the picture back.

Lee walked don the street, he'd been cooped up in his room all day trying to get some dumb house arrest anklet off. He was only allowed to go to school "Ha, school, I got suspended." He laughed, sepension was like a mini vacation to him. He always came back to school the same way he left, bad.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:59 pm
((I should probably post with Asuka.))

Asuka was in her bedroom, cradling her ocarina in both hands. After polishing it with a cleaning cloth for a minute, she put it up to her lips and started to play a song. The window was open, but she didn't really care if anyone heard her. She was confident in her playing skills.

((Oh, and this isn't me playing. I don't even own an ocarina. Yet. ninja ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:31 pm
The waitress left, still 'attempting' to flirt with Isamu. "So..." Lisa trailed off, not knowing what to say to him. "Some day, eh?" The waitress returned a few mintues later with their meals. When the kady handed Isamu his meal, she flutered her eyelashes and Lisa could all but hold in her laughter. How pathetic or her, Lisa thought, poking the rice with a fork.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:01 pm
Shinji walked into the cafe with no expression, he sat in a seat next to a window and stared out it, waiting for whoever. His wooden katana was laid against the wall behind him  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:10 pm
Lisa looked around the cafe. She had been here a few times so it was quite familiar. "A katana? Thought people carry around guns and such in this part of town," she mumbled, remembering her hidden pocket knife in her school bag.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:16 pm
A waitress walked up to Shinji and took his order, two rice balls and a cup of tea. The woman left and Shinji went back to looking out the window. A few mintues later the woman came back with his food, sat it infront of him then left. Shinji picked up a riceball and bit into it, still looking out the window.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:15 pm
((Ugh...Today was my first day of school, and now I have a headache. I can't think straight right now, so I'll have to reply later. Sorry if this causes any difficulties. I had a bit of trouble replying to Eternal Eyes because my head hurt so badly.))  

Stefisgarden
Crew

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:19 pm
((I know school hurts))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:34 am
((its okay ... just post when you can XD))  

Azula Mai 101

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:19 am
(i know, i'm in school now too, i understand.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:04 pm
((SUX!!!))

Shinji took a sip of tea then sighed at the sight of the two men who were appointed to bodygaurd him. What idiots they couldnt tell me from a scak of potatoes. He thought  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:18 pm
((Eh. I hate school. I have to carry around, like, six binders. And then you add the textbooks and workbooks. Eh...Why do you need so much stuff for school?

Oh, and if you haven't noticed by now, I like to change my avi's outfit. ^^ RPing has given me tons of spare money to buy clothes with.))

Isamu looked at the boy and the two men with him. It was a little weird how they were watching him. He purposely ignored the waitress who served them, who was still staring at him from other tables.

((Eh. I hope that works. I can't think of anything else.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:29 pm
The two men walked into the cafe and looked around, Shinji had slightly ducked his head so he couldnt be regonized. The men walked around some and asked Isamu and Lisa if they'd seen him.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:36 am
"Japan has a prince? Since when did Japan have a prince and why didn't anyone tell me?" Lisa questioned the two men. Even thought she was a brunette, she sometimes acted like a blonde. She turned to Isamu and gave him an icy look. "Did you] know there was a prince?" She faked the look but when the two men left, she quckly glanced at the boy with the katana. Maybe, just maybe... she thought.

((sorry about the dumb blonde thing ... btw in rl i am a blonde so i kinda undertsnad what its like to not have a clue on whats going on and school is a drag ... once we had this sub-teacher and he gave us english work and we spent half the lesson arguing with him cuse he didnt understand english properly and he tried to give us a detention ... of course the students won XD))  
Romance Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games