Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Cherub and Friends'
Welcome! Please introduce yourself here~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cherbloan

IRL Noob

10,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:52 pm
Ello. I'm Cherry, although you can call me anything else.
I'm fourteen, and started drawing for two years. I <3 manga and plan on being a mangaka, even though it is a sucky job, and possibly extremely hard to achieve.
Oh! I'm also a Canadian! I love Canada! And I'm also a semi-lit roleplayer, so if you hear of any good roleplays, come talk to me.
Pleeze and thank you!

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:06 am
Hello I'm Yuuki
I'm 14 years old, I've been drawing since 2 years ago, actually I kinda top every art test or exams given to me since young, so it's about 5 years I guess. I love to draw manga art, planning to draw up a manga soon. I've drawn some art I'll display one for you too see.

User Image

And I'm learning Japanese now, been learning for 2 years straight. If there's any Japanese words you don't know you could ask me, I am willing to translate.
I'm asian but very mix. I'm mixed race with malay chinese & japanese. I'm serious and some people mistook me for a American at times... LOLs

Please feedback my art thx  

iSinz

RzDz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:15 am
nice to meet you guys mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:10 am
Konnichiwa, minna!
O genki desuka?

(Hello everyone! How are you?)
^^  

Urei no Fuyu

250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Quirken

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:06 pm
Hey, I'm Quirk. I've been drawing for a looong time. Not really. Oh well.

A little about me:
Next year I will be continuing my education at Southern Oregon University as a theater major. I'm really stoked. Anyway, I love drawing, doodling, the whole sha-bang, and I'm super excited to be a part of your guild.
At some point or another I'll probably end up drawing you as well as collecting your fabulous art. whee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:43 pm
Hello
Name:Messian
Been drawing for: 12 years(started at 2)
What I can draw: Portraits of people, plants, anime & manga, comics, characters and fanart
What I can't draw: backgrounds (somewhat) animals
I only taken art class for 2 years during Junior high all the other years were self taught and observe other art.
Also please check my deviant art as well

sylvi-no-kurami.deviantart.com

I wish to get to know you all and share ideas with you all smile I hope you can enjoy my stay. Thank you  

Acedia della Invidia

kalorian3

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:35 am
hello! my name is alisha or you can call me kalo ^^ i am 18 and graduated a few days ago XD art is my life! ive never taken any formal art classes, i'm almost completely self taught! i spent about a year working my a** off to buy myself this beautiful hp wacom tablet to further my skills ^^ i use corel 4 *bleh* and occasionally photoshop when i can put up with how much it confuses me. T.T latly i've been drawing tons of these little avi art kinda-chibi things!
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:07 am
Name's Megumi Buys Pies. You can call me Meg or just Megumi. I've been drawing for about..four years now? I draw Manga and Anime styled artwork (I do it traditionaly, pencils, ink pens, and colored pencils. I do have a tablet but I heven't mastered how to use it yet..) I'm turning 15 on June 30th~ I've taken Art Classes from 3rd - 6th Grade, and I'm taking one now in my first year of highschool.

I've taken Japanese for three years in Middle School. So feel free to ask questions if you want. I suppose you'd like a little sample of my work~ So here you go. :3 Feel free to gawk at it. Haha. Just kidding. I'm definently sure there's better art work out there.

bluebox on bakerstreet

Sparkly Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

tobi-chann

Shirtless Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:38 pm

I just realized that I never introduced my self eek
*CoughCough* Anways, my name is Ash, but call me Tobi. I'm 17, really lazy, I love to draw, Naruto, anime, manga, summer cool and being on Gaia.
I don't have a scanner or printer, so I do all my artwork on MS Paint. My DA username is mewtinikitty cool

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:33 pm
Welcome, everyone! I hope you'll like it here!

heart  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200

Azeizel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:14 am
~Hi guys! My name is Karen but just call me Tin c:

I have 5 cats all of whome are fixed and rescued cats.
1 bird named Lars Ulrich

I love art and i am very appreciative to be in a nice art guild c:

I love Resident Evil and Silent Hill games
occasional PS1 Syphon Filter or Croc or FF8

Metallica is my favorite band ive been to 4 concerts. I love all of their albums and songs- i do not have a favorite song but i prefer Bleeding me, The Outlaw Torn, The God That Failed, The Mermory Remains, Frantic, Dirty Window, The Unnamed Feeling, Ride The Lightning, The Day That Never Comes, That Was Just Your Life, Some Kind of Monster, and a bunch bunch more!
I am infatuated with the bands lead guitarist Kirk Hammett <3

I love muscle cars my fav being a 1972 442
i love Geisha, Maiko & Tayuu

My favorite colors are Red Sugar pink white and black. and maybe even bronze bc thats my fav color of eyeshadow.

i like drawing women mostly bc they are easier to me anyways, but i can draw men. i love drawing traditional japanese women as in bijin. Maiko Geiko and Tayuu.

and i am eating lunch currently c:
it is nummy~

User Image User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:01 am
omg... first have to say Little Tin Goddes...

*o* NICE WORK!!!!

And second... I just rejoined... lol, after I got hacked I though I joined back up with my main account but I guess not... lol. Someone sent an art request to my mule. XDDD hahahahaha  

roseankitty

crystalstarXD

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:31 pm
Hey there my name is Crystal Star or just Crystal or Crissy and I'm 14 years old and live in Canada.

I really love anime and manga and drawing my favourite charactors. I've been drawing for maybe 2 years...or is it 3...or 1...I really dont know I hate keeping track of time =)

Some more about me is that I enjoy music, gardening, cooking, sports, reading and astrology. My favourite colours are purple and black. I'm very excited to be in your art guild! I will definatley put up lots of my artwork!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:27 pm
Name: Cassandra
Sex: Female
Hobbies: Drawing, painting, video games, graphic designing.  

Madam Gray

Bree Drawn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:59 am
Hey, all! I'm Bree. I'm starting a custom art business called BreeDrawn, and I'm all for personalized and humanized art. I do everything and anything, the more technical challenging the better!

I'm 18 and currently work part time at a dentist office doing sterilization so that, for the rest of the time, I can be doing art!

Some of my more recent stuff is:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

CRAP! I'm sorry! they aren't supposed to be that huge!  
Cherub and Friends'

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games