Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply 1X1 Role Plays
In the Enemie's Arms.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:18 pm
Leera looked puzzled when he picked her up bridal style but didn't make any move to get away or stop him, just looking back up him, confusion apparent in her eyes. She gave him a weak smile before going back to her thoughts, still wanting to know what had brought his sudden change moments before. Without even realizing it, Leera spaced out, just slumping against him, staring off in thought, not saying anything.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:26 pm
Janus' smile slowly disappeared as she spaced out. It seemed like he had done something wrong again. He slowly began walking, with her still in his arms. He wouldn't leave her here alone, he thought as the dog walked next to him.  

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:55 pm
Leera finally zoned back in, looking up at him with a small innocent grin, hoping that he didn't mind the fact that she'd zoned out. She leaned up and kissed the crook of his neck, shrinking down into his arms with an impish grin.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:00 pm
He couldn't help but smile when she grinned. "Glad to see you're back." he said looking down at her for a few seconds before looking ahead so he wouldn't trip over anything. His smile widened when she kissed the crook of his neck.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:52 am
Leera just smiled, glad that he didn't seem angry or upset, but now she was back to watching his every move curiously. Almost like a little kid, she watched his face as he stared ahead, his smile widening from her previous actions, which made her smirk deviously.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:40 pm
He set her down when they reached a lake that had a waterfall at one end of it. The other end turned into a river, but you could barely see that part from here. He had walked through this forest a lot, it was almost like his home. "What do you think?" he asked, looking at her now.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:20 pm
Leera was slightly confused, looking up at him, the confusion apparent in her eyes. Though she didn't know why he had asked, she looked around, observing things before looking back up at him, still puzzled. "Erm... What do you mean..?" She asked, hoping that he'd answer her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:05 pm
"Of this place. What do you think about this place?" he asked her again, looking at the waterfall. He liked this place and he wanted to know what she thought of it. Janus stroked the top of the dog's head as he sat down next to him.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:12 pm
"It's really pretty, when did you start coming here?" Leera asked, looking down at him. She looked out at the waterfall again before sitting down beside him, basically curling up against his side, smiling at the view.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:26 pm
"When....when my family was gone. It was the only place that I would ever actually feel peaceful at." he smiled as she curled up against his side and put his arm around her.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:27 pm
Leera looked up at him with a look of sympathy, knowing what he was going through, knowing what he was dealing with. Though she knew that instead of seeking revenge, he was working for the people, though it was only to save his sister's life. She didn't blame him for it, she felt bad for attacking him and treating him like crap, and she didn't know how to make up for it. "Ohhh.... So you came here often..?" She asked softly, it was understandable though.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:17 am
He nodded his head, looking down at the water now. His expression was peaceful yet sad at the same time. "Yeah." he said in a low voice before looking over at her. "Will you help me kill them?" he asked, knowing that she would know who he was talking about.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:20 am
Leera chuckled after he had asked for assistance in killing someone, though she knew exactly who it was. "Awwww! Does the big bad assassin need help?" She teased, smiling. "You know I'll help. But we need a plan first.. Because I'm sure they know your battle style, and you know the layers of the building more than I do and such." She told him, smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:41 am
He couldn't help but laugh as she teased him. "Well I was thinking I could pretend to take you in. I would get them to hand over my sister...that is if she is still there...and after that just let hell break loose." Janus said. He knew that they would be taken to the top of the building so they would have to make their way down.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:18 am
((My dog knows how to dance.. XDD I had her dancing to Walk It Out))

Leera looked at him, a slight hint of worry in her eyes, though she quickly pushed it aside. "Okay... So how many people do you think will be there...?" She asked, already having a plan.  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff