Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Princess and Protecter RP (private/full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:41 pm

I'm going to regret this, I know I am. He Uncurled himself and sat with his legs hanging over the edge of the bed. "I would." He said clearly, looking her in the eyes. "But it is not my 'place' in this country to do so is it.' He said sadly.
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:48 pm

Anna looked up at him and she could smell his scent. Him being so close...she couldn't help herself and then reached up and kissed him gently. Then she pulled away some. "You can tell me whatever you wish Hiquel. I won't hold it against you."

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:56 pm

He blinked a little stunned at what she had done, He shook his head once to clear it. "Anna, I... should I still take you to Donnovan? I know that you hate him, or it's as close to hate as you can get. I don't want you to suffer or die..." His once clear mind was now in an uproar of unknowns.
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:13 pm

"I...I have to Hiquel," she whispered. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that...I didn't mean to kiss you...I can't..." She closed her eyes and covered her face. "I have no choice. If I don't go...then he'll kill me...and the war won't end. I can't do that to my people," she whispered. "I just can't. Its my responsibility to bring them peace. I have to marry him. Even if I hate him." She took a deep breath. "I'm sorry I kissed you...not that I did...just that I shouldn't have."

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:20 pm

"I know you do Princess, and you don't need to apologize. I will speak with my Brothers, we may be able to find another way to stop the war..." He stood and paused "Would you like me to stay with you until morning?"
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:29 pm

"Please," she whispered then finally felt tears come down her cheeks. She wiped them away. "And don't...consult...with your brothers. I'll make it through...don't compromise them for my sake. I have to do my duty...no matter how much I don't want too. I have to..." She took a deep breath and hugged herself. "Don't fight what I can't change. Father will be angered if I don't marry him. I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't." She took a deep breath.

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:46 pm

Hiquel stood and took her hand, "I will stay with you then. And I will find a way to protect you from this."
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:57 pm

She steadied herself against him and buried her face in the folds of his shirt to breathe in his scent. It calmed her. She wanted to tell him she loved him but duty made her refrain. She wasn't free to love whom she pleased, even if it killed her.

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:04 pm

He lead her to the bed and sat with her, "Go to sleep Anna, I will stay with you."
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:15 pm

Anna nodded and then laid down slowly and took a deep breath and closed her eyes. "Thank you Hiquel," she said softly and then settled against the bed and took a deep breath and curled up under the sheets.

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:21 pm

He gently pushed her hair out of her face "Sleep well Anna." He sat on the edge of the bad and closed his eyes to think.
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:33 pm

Anna did sleep well. having him close helped her forget about Donnovan and only focus on Hiquel. Kissing him, hugging him, touching him, being with him in a way she'd never been with another man. It gave her comfort. At least she could dream of him.

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:44 pm

Hiquel had come up with a simple plan after leaving for a few minutes to speak to Naila about the laws of the country. He slept lightly sitting on the bed next to her, waking before first light.
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:55 pm

Anna woke not long after and sighed. "Hiquel...Is it time for me to get up?" she asked curiously.

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:57 pm

Hiquel stood and walked to the door, "Yes get ready, we will be late but no point in being even more late. Wash and prepare yourself for the road." He left to speak with his companions.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff