Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:39 am
"fairly big." Piro said as he kept walking with his eyes closed. "Come on, we need to go to the control office if we want to find dead head."  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:46 am
"Will you stop referring to Ryousuke as 'Dead Head'?" Axel said with a serious tone.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:39 pm
Piro stopped and looked over his shoulder. "Oh so that's his name. That makes it that much easier to find him." He then began walking again.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:38 am
Ryousuke sighed and rubbed his head. "Great I'm in a giant factory with no way to find the others....I made a great choice in trying to make my own path" He mumbled sarcastically. He then kept walking until he found a switch. "hmmm wonder if this does anything" He mumbled and reached out but stopped. "On second thought no..." He then continued walking around. "Axel!, Piro!, Haruka!, Arrekusa! anyone here!"  

Kuchiki-Roy

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:20 am
She looked around, "Um, did you guys hear that?" She called out to the group.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:04 am
Ryousuke sighed. "Great.....no response..." He said while rubbing his head. All of a sudden his dagger began to glow again. "Another altar?" He mumbled as he looked around then stopped in front of the switch. "I guess I have to break it or something" He mumbled holding the dagger over the switch but stopped. "I shouldn't.....well I'll see if I can at least see it" He concentrated until his eyes were partially blood red and looked around.  

Kuchiki-Roy

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:14 am
"Ok if this continues we'll be going around in circles!" Axel pulled his gun and pointed it to the roof. "Piro where in this factory are the explosives?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:24 am
Haruka howled. she thought to herself 'did i just hear my name called?' and listened.  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:32 am
"Haruka, what's wrong?" Axel said lowering his gun.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:32 am
Ryousuke heard the howl and ran towards the source. "Hopefully I'm right about this" He mumbled as he jumped off of the floor he was on and landed on his feet and looked around. "Haruka!" He yelled out. "Where are you? where is everyone!"  

Kuchiki-Roy

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:34 am
Haruka looked at axel and responded "it's Ryousuke!" and she howled again. "follow my howls, and you will find all of us!" she said and kept howling.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:39 am
"Alright!" he yelled out and continued running. "ok follow the howls" he mumbled as he continued running.  

Kuchiki-Roy

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:46 am
Haruka stoped howling and thought, then she yelled "wait.....dont move, i'll come find you...." and she raised her muzzle and sniffed, and thought to herself 'ok, follow your nose.....it always knows. geez, this place is full of scents.' she closed her eyes and took in a big breath. then she opened her eyes and ran. "stay there you guys i'll be back" she said to the rest of the group.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:49 am
"Fine, but be quick." Axel said folding his arms  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:50 am
He stopped and let his eyes return to normal but they wouldn't change. "I doubt anything will happen if my eyes are a little red" He mumbled to himself. He waited and looked around. "factory huh...." He chuckled and crossed his arms while he waited.  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games