Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Adventures of Alaric and Karissa (Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
  Alaric.
  Karissa.
  A random spy.
View Results

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:55 pm
Kelly followed along with Keroth, she wasn't really good at sneaking or breaking and entering. She smiled, when she thought of the thrill that would come from this.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:02 pm
Keroth spotted I good place, a large office building with a small solid rain cover for the front door. "That looks perfect." he pulled Kelly around to the side of the building, "Quick get on my back we need to climb." He kept his eyes on the wall, planing his way up.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:41 pm
Kelly quickly hopped onto Keroth's back and got a secure hold.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:30 pm
He quickly climber up the side of the building and shinned over to the rain cover then pulled them up. He crawled to a window and used a wire to push a stick that was holding the window closed out of the way, then slid the wondow open and jumped inside, landing without noise. "Come on Kelly." He reached up to help her down.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:30 pm
Kelly slipped in quietly accepting Keroth's help. She wasn't as graceful as Karissa was, but she wasn't clumsy. When she was safely on her feet she asked, "What are we doing?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:17 am
"We've done it, we get in, look around and get out without getting caught, if there are any locked doors, we bust in and look around. I love undermining security like this." Keroth grinned slyly and walked ahead silently, "Walk where I do and be quiet, there could be cameras."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:34 pm
Kelly smiled and followed Keroth making sure she only stepped where he did. When a thought dawned on her she asked, "Do the cameras record sound?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:19 pm
Keroth shrugged "Better not to risk it though, and there could be someone here too... but the camera problem is about to be solved." He paused in front of a door that had 'Security' on the frosted window, and was dark inside. "This will be easy." He hit the lock and the door popped open. "Come on." He walked carefully into the room and sat at a computer. He navigated to a DOS interface and started typing rapidly.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:25 pm
Kelly walked in and watched what Keroth was doing for a while. Then she leaned against a counter, crossing her arms across her chest. She was impressed with Keroth's abilities, she wouldn't have been able to get in this building. Then flashing red lights lit up the room, and a buzzing alarm sounded. She hopped up and looked at Keroth, waiting for directions.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:32 pm
"A few more seconds..." His hands started to blur as he typed, then hit the enter button and the alarm shut off, "That was close... I didn't trigger that though... We need to go." He started to stand then turned around and hit the delete key, and the alarm started sounding again. "I think someone else just broke into this place. We didn't set that off the first time. It's about to get busy here." He grabbed Kelly and pulled her roughly along the camera blind spot, "Lets go!"  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:43 pm
Kelly stumbled to catch her footing when Keroth pulled her. When she was stable on her feet, she was able to follow him faster. A playful grin was on her lips, "Do people usually break in after you?" she asked.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:37 pm
Keroth grined in spite of his growning panic, "Only once, and I thought it was my fault that all of the alarms were going off, so I shut them down and a few moments later I heard another window shater." They got to the window they had climbed through and he knelt down and cupped his hands, "Go."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:01 pm
Kelly stepped on Keroth's hand and grabbed a hold of the window sill, pulling herself through. She was slow with it because she didn't have a lot of arm strength. She hopped down to the street and waiting for Keroth to come through.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:08 pm
Keroth ran at and up the wall taking hold of the sill and flipped over onto the roof thing. Then dropped to the street next to Kelly. "Run.' He took off flying down the street, keeping beside Kelly.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:24 pm
Kelly rushed down the street, wishing she knew where she was. If she did she could split up from Keroth, and meet up with him later. Since she didn't she had to stick by his side, and risk being the reason he got caught. Kelly was grateful that one thing Karissa enjoyed was running, so the body was in shape for it. "Where are we going?" she asked when she couldn't hear the building's alarm.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games