Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply 1X1 Role Plays
Cursed Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:04 pm
"Are you still coming back to help with the animals tomorrow?" Xavier asked, wanting her over for more than just that reason alone. He hoped that he hadn't scared her off, he had an odd feeling that he hadn't, she'd kissed him back. But if he did, he'd probably never date a girl, not until he found one that he found was different and pure, different from the other girls, had her own personality, hidden or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:36 pm
Rina looked back over at him. "Yeah, if you still need the help but I'll have to go to work first." she said looking down at Copper who was playing with another puppy. She smiled a little as she pet the top of his head. "Well, I guess I'll see you later." Rina said, before heading for the door.  

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:13 pm
Xavier smiled, glad that she didn't seem to be pushing him away anymore, glad that she'd be back to help. "Erm.. Would you.. Consider dating me..?" He asked, leading her to the door and looking at her, not sure what kind of an answer he would get. He held the door open for her, hoping to get a good answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:20 pm
She blinked, hearing his question. A chill ran down her spine as she remembered what she had seen. She didn't want to put him in danger but she didn't want to hurt him either. Biting her lip, Rina looked at him. "Give me some time to think." she said before she looked down and walked out of the house.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:32 am
Xavier watched her go, smiling as he gently shut the door after she was out, turning to look at all the animals. He pulled out all the animal beds and put the puppies and kittens in them, waiting for them to fall asleep. "Well, atleast she kissed back." He chimed, smiling victoriously at his realization.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:58 pm
She crossed her arms as she kept walking. It took her a second to realize how to find her way home as she went in the other direction. Rina sighed. She should have never gotten into the car with him that one day....but she had to admit that she did like him.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:08 pm
Xavier smiled, dancing around his house, being careful not to step on the parade of animals that were scattered throughout the house. Copper followed him, barking as if he knew what was going on.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:27 pm
After a long time of walking, she finally made it back to her home. Calling the cafe that she worked at, she told them that she was just going to take a sick day. Hanging up, she looked through her books, wondering what answer she should give him.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:53 pm
Xavier just sang and danced, skipping around his house, leaving all the animals confused and scared. "Ahhh! I have a chance with her!!! SHE KISSED BACK!!" He sang, grinning.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:16 pm
She looked over at the clock deciding to take a shower...maybe it would clear her head but then again she could just give him an answer in a week. She could only imagine what he was doing right now, which made her laugh.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:35 pm
Xavier kept dancing around, sliding through the kitchen in obnoxiously large tiger slippers. "AHHHH! SHE KISSED BACK!" He yelled, doing some random dance before acting like he was singing into a soap bottle.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:42 pm
After Rina was done with her shower she returned her to books and finished what was supposed to be done. Making herself dinner, she ate it, cleaning everything once she was done with her meal.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:16 pm
Xavier called Rina's house, wanting to see if she'd need a ride from work, considering he needed more dog food.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:49 pm
She picked up the phone without even looking to see who it was. "Hello?"  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:00 pm
"Hey, it's me Xavier. Are you gonna need a ride from work tomorrow? I've got to come that way to get food for the animals anyways." Xavier told her, curling the string wire around his finger with a smile.  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games